The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: February 23rd, 2021

  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,006,018
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 14:36
    planchetflaw said:
    mjswooosh said:
    360 sales are almost always fucking terrible. There's a massive catalog of titles that just sit there n don't ever go on sale. It's like the worst AI ever is in charge of curating these sales instead of an actual human. How hard would it be to to peruse the 360 catalog and then make suggestions for sales on a rotating list of desirable games that no one buys at regular price but many thousands would snap up immediately at sale prices? This isn't rocket science. Christ. 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️😅
    Imagine thinking the Microsoft Xbox team are in charge of which games get a sale.
    Seriously, imagine coming in here ranting that some random ass game from 10-15 years ago isn't like 50% off. Thank the lord this person isn't in a business position at any of these places or they'd be broke laugh
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,635
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 15:41
    I picked up ScreamRide (Xbox 360). For .99 USD, I have an automobile game at my fingertips for the next TA challenge that requires. one. smile
  • FreshAspekFreshAspek523,923
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 15:55
    If I buy Freedom Cry for AC IV do I automatically get it for free on X1? Or did that deal expire?
  • Posted on 23 February 21 at 16:05
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    planchetflaw said:
    mjswooosh said:
    360 sales are almost always fucking terrible. There's a massive catalog of titles that just sit there n don't ever go on sale. It's like the worst AI ever is in charge of curating these sales instead of an actual human. How hard would it be to to peruse the 360 catalog and then make suggestions for sales on a rotating list of desirable games that no one buys at regular price but many thousands would snap up immediately at sale prices? This isn't rocket science. Christ. 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️😅
    Imagine thinking the Microsoft Xbox team are in charge of which games get a sale.
    Seriously, imagine coming in here ranting that some random ass game from 10-15 years ago isn't like 50% off. Thank the lord this person isn't in a business position at any of these places or they'd be broke laugh
    No one is buying full price 360 games anymore. 50% is more money than 0%
  • Shady XXIVShady XXIV160,958
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 16:56
    I am unable to buy Brotherhood... I can’t find it on the microsoft store on xbox one, and if i click on the TA link it loads indefinitely when i try to buy it...
  • Posted on 23 February 21 at 18:46
    360 parties still broken ?
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan150,282
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 20:56
    Allgorhythm said:
    I picked up ScreamRide (Xbox 360). For .99 USD, I have an automobile game at my fingertips for the next TA challenge that requires. one. smile
    Do you mean Things on Wheels?
    ScreamRide is 4.99, while Things on Wheels is 0.99
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,635
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 21:17
    GT3OptionFan said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    I picked up ScreamRide (Xbox 360). For .99 USD, I have an automobile game at my fingertips for the next TA challenge that requires. one. smile
    Do you mean Things on Wheels?
    ScreamRide is 4.99, while Things on Wheels is 0.99
    Yes, you’re right. I took a look at ScreamRide but ended up buying only Things on Wheels. You had me worried for a minute. I had to go back & check my Microsoft receipt.

    The 12 Days of Christmas challenge required playing an automotive game. As big as my backlog is, I didn’t have one that I could whip out the 11 achievements or so I needed. ToW has 15 achievements & looks like a quick completion—in other words, an ideal game for a TA community event challenge.
  • Posted on 23 February 21 at 22:53
    I'll probably pick up ACIV to be honest, buying it digital gives me the option of double boxing with multiple consoles worst case scenario XD, plus Freedom Cry on sale is pretty cool too
  • Posted on 23 February 21 at 23:32
    I was hoping Liberation was going to be part of this big AC sale. Unfortunate but at least waiting for Black Flag DLC on the One finally paid off.
    Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan150,282
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 23:51
    aka Kryptonian said:
    I was hoping Liberation was going to be part of this big AC sale. Unfortunate but at least waiting for Black Flag DLC on the One finally paid off.
    Yeah, unfortunately it hasn’t been on sale since Feb 2020.... would seem like it is due to go on sale in the near future
  • atryeu1atryeu1316,272
    Posted on 24 February 21 at 00:08
    BadGirlRyleigh said:
    I don’t get it, no one is going to buy full price Xbox 360 games in 2021, why don’t publishers permanently lower prices or at the very least put things on sale constantly?
    I still buy them at full price brand new on disc sometimes if I see something I want. I actually just paid $10 for a new copy of Risen 2 and $20 for a copy of Risen 3, and a few weeks ago I got Lego Batman for $13. I dont' see the big deal if it's somethign I want and I'll get my money's worth. I don't pay more than $20 for a game except a few rare occasions. Doesn't bother me to pay that much for physical copies and I'll even buy used at that price for certain games. Digital I prefer less just because of the amount of problems attempting to download anything plus my incredibly small bandwidth limit so I'm very picky about what I buy digital anyway, sale or not. Probably why I have no problems paying full price for 360 games still on disc over buying digital on sale.
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan150,282
    Posted on 24 February 21 at 00:17
    aka Kryptonian said:
    I was hoping Liberation was going to be part of this big AC sale. Unfortunate but at least waiting for Black Flag DLC on the One finally paid off.
    Yeah, unfortunately it hasn’t been on sale since Feb 2020.... would seem like it is due to go on sale in the near future
  • GsO LightGsO Light185,445 185,445 GamerScore
    Posted on 24 February 21 at 04:01
    Buttercup III said:
    I don’t get it, no one is going to buy full price Xbox 360 games in 2021, why don’t publishers permanently lower prices or at the very least put things on sale constantly?
    1 person buying a game for $20 makes them the same amount as 4 people buying it on sale for $5
  • Posted on 24 February 21 at 13:20
    GT3OptionFan said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    I picked up ScreamRide (Xbox 360). For .99 USD, I have an automobile game at my fingertips for the next TA challenge that requires. one. smile
    Do you mean Things on Wheels?
    ScreamRide is 4.99, while Things on Wheels is 0.99
    If your going for things on wheels dlc you have to buy all 3 dlc otherwise achievements wont unlock thats the issue i had for some reason
  • acedawg4acedawg42,071,494
    Posted on 24 February 21 at 13:44
    Such an amazing list of games, feels like deja vu!
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,635
    Posted on 24 February 21 at 14:09
    bloodlands 666 said:
    If your going for things on wheels dlc you have to buy all 3 dlc otherwise achievements wont unlock thats the issue i had for some reason
    I’m glad you pointed that out. I wasn’t paying attention. I saw the three add-ons & assumed they were free title updates since they each had only one achievement. Now, I see that all three updates cost a whopping 10 USD. If I were to play it, I would want the DLC. The likelihood of me playing the game just went down unless it’s a must have for a community event.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 01 March 21 at 19:37
    does anyone know how long these will stay on sale for
    If only this website was made to help everyone get achievements. Too many selfish people on here, I call them twats
  • AC Rock3tmanAC Rock3tman1,720,394
    Posted on 06 March 21 at 00:43
    Shady XXIV said:
    I am unable to buy Brotherhood... I can’t find it on the microsoft store on xbox one, and if i click on the TA link it loads indefinitely when i try to buy it...
    Same problem here...
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 06 March 21 at 00:46
    AC Rock3tman said:
    Shady XXIV said:
    I am unable to buy Brotherhood... I can’t find it on the microsoft store on xbox one, and if i click on the TA link it loads indefinitely when i try to buy it...
    Same problem here...
    Needs to be bought on the xb360
    If only this website was made to help everyone get achievements. Too many selfish people on here, I call them twats
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.