Game Discussion: Killer Queen Black

Achievements not unlocking locally or online with a friend

• Mince lfcMince lfc2,448,054
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 13:59, Edited on 23 February 21 at 16:45 by Mince lfc
    I've played matches in both modes but no achievements are unlocking, do they only unlock online with others in quick play/ranked?
  • CLARION 85CLARION 853,443,620
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 16:42
    yes
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 16:48
    CLARION 85 said:
    yes
    Ok thank you
  • skullivanskullivan270,061
    Posted on 24 February 21 at 20:04
    I’ve been hMince lfc said:
    I've played matches in both modes but no achievements are unlocking, do they only unlock online with others in quick play/ranked?
    I’ve been having issues too, I’ve tried doing the “Throw a berry into the hive” achievement and it wouldn’t work in either local or online. I got “Finish a match without dying” though.
  • YabadabaDrewYabadabaDrew695,990
    Posted on 25 February 21 at 13:55
    I asked the devs on their Reddit AMA, I asked if they would allow achievements in local games but they said no cry
    Posted on 25 February 21 at 15:35
    Looks like ranked mode is dead already, i'm yet to find a match there today. Folks should try to get those achievements first before the high ranks become impossible
    Posted on 25 February 21 at 15:38
    YabadabaDrew said:
    I asked the devs on their Reddit AMA, I asked if they would allow achievements in local games but they said no cry
    It would have made most of the achievements very easy lol
  • BIG SH0RTYBIG SH0RTY751,183
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 03:10
    Mince lfc said:
    Looks like ranked mode is dead already, i'm yet to find a match there today. Folks should try to get those achievements first before the high ranks become impossible
    There was major Xbox Live outages today, so most people couldn't even search for a game to begin with.
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 14:57
    BIG SH0RTY said:
    Mince lfc said:
    There was major Xbox Live outages today, so most people couldn't even search for a game to begin with.
    No problems today and i still can't find a game. I finished the 10 placement games ok and since then it just stays on the finding match screen
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 15:07
    im in contact with the Devs since day one and before Release...they check the online stats now and fix it
  • SSSteinManSSSteinMan1,781,433
    Posted on 27 February 21 at 11:40
    Same can't find any ranked matches the game is easily boostable.

I need 1 person with 4 Xbox One/Series controllers to boost the ranked leaderboard achievements and can do this on a dead server.

Anyone interested message me on Xbox.
    Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.
    Posted on 27 February 21 at 13:40
    SSSteinMan said:

I need 1 person with 4 Xbox One/Series controllers to boost the ranked leaderboard achievements and can do this on a dead server.

You can't just boost it... Like I said even with 8 controller and 2 xboxes I can't do it because you don't get XP tk level up... If you tell me how I help you
    Posted on 27 February 21 at 16:54, Edited on 27 February 21 at 19:25 by Mince lfc
    CLARION 85 said:
    SSSteinMan said:

You can't just boost it... Like I said even with 8 controller and 2 xboxes I can't do it because you don't get XP tk level up... If you tell me how I help you
    We managed to get the ranked achievements today boosting four controllers each and searching at the same time with cross-play turned off. All we did was use the queen and kill the other queen for wins then got points at the end of the game. The more you win the less points you get, sometimes the points don't show but if you look at your profile your total will be in the top left corner unless it's bugged for you
    Posted on 27 February 21 at 19:39, Edited on 27 February 21 at 19:58 by CLARION 85
    Mince lfc said:
    CLARION 85 said:
    SSSteinMan said:

We managed to get the ranked achievements today boosting four controllers each and searching at the same time with cross-play turned off. All we did was use the queen and kill the other queen for wins then got points at the end of the game. The more you win the less points you get, sometimes the points don't show but if you look at your profile your total will be in the top left corner unless it's bugged for you
    if you say you get points after a match how much points you get? and did you get 1 win and 1 loose and 1 win and 1 loose or what was the strat? i got over 30 wins did you belive im only bronze league so no silver rank with only 1760 points at all? its just funny and i dont understand this game at all...i got 20 wins in a row and still only Bronze league
    its bugged for me idk what to do...i think the game always think im a high rank player and thats why i get 0 points...i will try something 2moro and if this is not working i give up but thanks for everything :-)
    Posted on 27 February 21 at 21:21, Edited on 27 February 21 at 23:53 by Mince lfc
    CLARION 85 said:
    Mince lfc said:
    CLARION 85 said:
    SSSteinMan said:

if you say you get points after a match how much points you get? and did you get 1 win and 1 loose and 1 win and 1 loose or what was the strat? i got over 30 wins did you belive im only bronze league so no silver rank with only 1760 points at all? its just funny and i dont understand this game at all...i got 20 wins in a row and still only Bronze league
    its bugged for me idk what to do...i think the game always think im a high rank player and thats why i get 0 points...i will try something 2moro and if this is not working i give up but thanks for everything :-)
    You need 2450 points to reach obsidian rank.

I started at silver after my 10 placement games and boosted against gold winning every game until obsidian rank, think 1st game win was 28 points then with each win it got less, when i got close to obsidian i was only getting 5 points per win and took around 3 hours

We switched after i got to 2450 points and they won every game against me but this time i had more points so when they beat me they got more points and only took about 30 minutes to reach obsidian

I think the more points the person you're against has the more you will get for a win, so if you're fighting your dummy account that has no points that might be the reason you can't get any points when you win, it may be worth trying to get to silver or gold with dummy accounts and then boosting
    Posted on 27 February 21 at 21:24
    YMince lfc said:
    CLARION 85 said:
    Mince lfc said:
    CLARION 85 said:
    SSSteinMan said:

You need 2450 points to reach obsidian rank.

I started at silver and boosted against gold winning every game until obsidian rank, think 1st game win was 28 points then with each win it got less, when i got close to obsidian i was only getting 5 points per win and took around 3 hours

We switched after i got to 2450 points and they won every game against me but this time i had more points so when they beat me they got more points and only took about 30 minutes to reach obsidian

I think the more points the person you're against has the more you will get for a win, so if you're fighting your dummy account that has no points that might be the reason you can't get any points when you win, it may be worth trying to get to silver or gold with dummy accounts and then boosting
    I think i had 2100 points when i was silver aswel so it seems all ranks are high score and close together
    Posted on 28 February 21 at 11:20
    i rank up now :-) finally i get points for a Win
    I think the Game was buged a bit for me of early Gaming before release maybe the ranked servers are different now after release
    i did exactly the same what i did with my Account with 2 new Dummies

Dummy 1 vs Dummy 2 Ranked Match 10 Games

Dummy 1 ended up with 10 wins and 0 loses got 2350 points Platin
    Dummy 2 ended up with 0 wins and 10 loses got 2050 Silver Rank

so there must be something really wrong at the beginning...so the game works it was just my account was broken.

Thx to all comments here to help me out you are the best community
    Posted on 01 March 21 at 10:24
    CLARION 85 said:
    i rank up now :-) finally i get points for a Win
    I think the Game was buged a bit for me of early Gaming before release maybe the ranked servers are different now after release
    i did exactly the same what i did with my Account with 2 new Dummies

Dummy 1 vs Dummy 2 Ranked Match 10 Games

Dummy 1 ended up with 10 wins and 0 loses got 2350 points Platin
    Dummy 2 ended up with 0 wins and 10 loses got 2050 Silver Rank

so there must be something really wrong at the beginning...so the game works it was just my account was broken.

Thx to all comments here to help me out you are the best community
    👍👍👍
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.