Game Discussion: Killer Queen Black

Ranked Match system

• CLARION 85CLARION 853,376,628
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 18:48, Edited on 23 February 21 at 21:22 by CLARION 85
    If someone figured out how this rank system works let me know...i get 0-8 points for winning...i know there is a Elo Rank system and you get more points if you win against higher rank players and less if you play against low rank players.
    Still i get only from 0 - 8 points after a match this would mean it takes 100 wins to get silver and leaderboards shows people with only 5 wins and 10 loses have gold so i really dont understand how this works and even with 8 controllers and 2 xboxes its for me impossible to level up....
  • DJB HustlinDJB Hustlin503,887
    Posted on 27 February 21 at 02:27
    I can check on the switch version and get back to you but it is a ELO system
  • BIG SH0RTYBIG SH0RTY675,271
    Posted on 27 February 21 at 04:29
    On the main menu if you go to your profile page you can see a progress bar showing how close you are to the next rank, it's not an exact number but it gives you an idea. Also I have had wins where I get 15+ rank points, currently in platinum.
  • CLARION 85CLARION 853,376,628
    Posted on 27 February 21 at 08:11, Edited on 27 February 21 at 10:42 by CLARION 85
    I know this im at 1760 points with over 30 wins... If I play a game I get only between 0-4 points... On the Leaderboards I see people with only a few wins and more loses have silver gold or Platin rank... So how or why didn't get I the Ranks? There must be something wrong really wrong... I'm sure the game thinks I'm a high level and that's why he don't give me points... Like I said I'm mad or pissed if I see over 50 people get the silver rank which is easy and I can't level up so i really hope they fix this so its fair to everyone
    Posted on 27 February 21 at 20:49
    Ok, I just checked. When you get placed in a rank category you won't lose the rank. So those persons who you see may have been placed as gold and kept losing but they won't drop to silver. They will stay gold but their lost of rank points will make getting to the next one harder.

So you're not getting many points because of the ELO system putting you with persosn lower ranked than you. The population is going to be low so getting to Obsidian is gonna take a whole lot of boosting
  • BIG SH0RTYBIG SH0RTY675,271
    Posted on 28 February 21 at 20:25
    DJB Hustlin said:
    Ok, I just checked. When you get placed in a rank category you won't lose the rank. So those persons who you see may have been placed as gold and kept losing but they won't drop to silver. They will stay gold but their lost of rank points will make getting to the next one harder.

So you're not getting many points because of the ELO system putting you with persosn lower ranked than you. The population is going to be low so getting to Obsidian is gonna take a whole lot of boosting
    You can go down a rank, I was in platinum, dropped to gold, then went back up to platinum
  • Mince lfcMince lfc2,157,491
    Posted on 01 March 21 at 10:23, Edited on 01 May 21 at 11:40 by Mince lfc
    BIG SH0RTY said:
    DJB Hustlin said:

You can go down a rank, I was in platinum, dropped to gold, then went back up to platinum
    Yeh you definitely go down ranks, i was obsidian and have now dropped to bronze from losing matches
    Posted on 01 March 21 at 12:59
    Mince lfc said:
    BIG SH0RTY said:
    DJB Hustlin said:

Yeh you definitely go down ranks, i was obsidian and have now dropped to bronze from letting people beat me
    Hmm, might have changed it in this version. I played it on Switch for a few hours and I didn't drop
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.