Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox game releases — March 1st to 7th

• CanezzaCanezza146,320
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 14:33
    Although we have no major games launching next week, there are still 16 titles coming to the Xbox platform, including that controversial Castle of No Escape Windows 10 port.

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox game releases — March 1st to 7th
  • NannerLoafNannerLoaf488,383
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 14:35
    Take my money Xitilon, its yours.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,504,010
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 14:44
    Kill it with fire is a fun game.
  • bigsmok3rbigsmok3r1,148,322
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 14:53
    No point, All the games bar 1 or 2 have been completed already. Great job enforcing TA! Said no-one ever
  • OliverOwen12OliverOwen12327,658
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 15:01
    I can't wait until the 8-bit fad is over.
    Assassin's Creed is the best franchise in gaming. Ubisoft makes the best games in the industry. And I am hungry...
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 15:14
    bigsmok3r said:
    No point, All the games bar 1 or 2 have been completed already. Great job enforcing TA! Said no-one ever
    If it were up to me games that haven't been officially released shouldn't be tracked and people who are testing achievements or reviewing games shouldn't be tracked either.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,188,364
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 15:33
    I wonder if Mail Mole ends with Amazon violently murdering him and ruining his entire business model.
  • DeathHuntsUsDeathHuntsUs292,147
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 15:41
    I cannot wait for Monster Jam, loved the first one. It's the perfect game for my little boy as he is a Monster Jam fan.
    Xbox Ambassador / Insider Hopeful Videogame Journalist Content Creator / Achievement Hunter Find Me - Xbox / Twitter / Instagram / Youtube / D
  • Posted on 26 February 21 at 16:01
    The only decent listed game will be Asdivine Cross, the rest kinda looks like shovelware or indies
    Weirdflex: #1 0'13"25 Boulder Harbour A track in Truck Racer
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 February 21 at 16:26
    monster jam 2clap
    If only this website was made to help everyone get achievements. Too many selfish people on here, I call them twats
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,333,978
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 16:29
    Looks like a lot of trash to me
  • SuperPed13SuperPed13551,157
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 16:38, Edited on 26 February 21 at 16:39 by SuperPed13
    3 out of 10??? Reminds me of the gals i used to pull in the clubs
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 16:40
    Maxumilli0n said:
    bigsmok3r said:
    If it were up to me games that haven't been officially released shouldn't be tracked and people who are testing achievements or reviewing games shouldn't be tracked either.
    toast
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,280,127
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 16:59
    Maxumilli0n said:
    bigsmok3r said:
    Agreed. You have a leaderboard with the first 10 ppl to complete it but 90% of the time its already full with those that get it weeks before anyone else and for free as well. Not really fair for most who have to wait until official release
  • XwolfanXXwolfanX710,393
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 17:05
    "games"
    ^ this guy, what can you spect from a GT like this
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 17:10
    NO1KEV said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    bigsmok3r said:
    Agreed. You have a leaderboard with the first 10 ppl to complete it but 90% of the time its already full with those that get it weeks before anyone else and for free as well. Not really fair for most who have to wait until official release
    Don't get me started on the leaderboards. They have become increasingly inaccurate. I've completed games in the top 10 and weeks or months later I'm not on it or someone above me has more TA than the game has listed. Sorry, just a little rant.
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 17:20
    NO1KEV said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    bigsmok3r said:
    I know, It's actually hilarious that even the owner/runners of the site don't even get it.
  • Posted on 26 February 21 at 17:46
    3 out of 10 is the most honest title for an indie game dance
  • Posted on 26 February 21 at 17:48
    XXDeZnUtZ34Xxx said:
    I can't wait until the 8-bit fad is over.
    A hundred times this ^
  • Posted on 26 February 21 at 18:15
    bigsmok3r said:
    NO1KEV said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    bigsmok3r said:
    I know, It's actually hilarious that even the owner/runners of the site don't even get it.
    Actually, this has been discussed and ruled out on multiple occasions for good reasons.

Check the forums for more info.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.