The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: March 2nd, 2021

• GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan138,895
    Posted on 06 March 21 at 01:09
    FireDrake007 said:
    Is PoP Forgotten Sands and Black Knight Sword's price from this week's sale considered as equal to the all time low?
    Actually both have been cheaper before.
    Prince of Persia FS was 4.99 on 6/23/20
    Black Knight Sword was 1.49 on 7/16/19
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007135,030
    Posted on 06 March 21 at 01:50, Edited on 06 March 21 at 01:53 by FireDrake007
    GT3OptionFan said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    Is PoP Forgotten Sands and Black Knight Sword's price from this week's sale considered as equal to the all time low?
    Actually both have been cheaper before.
    Prince of Persia FS was 4.99 on 6/23/20
    Black Knight Sword was 1.49 on 7/16/19
    I see. Thanks. Those were the only games I had some interest in getting this week. Maybe they will be cheaper again in the future.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm467,982
    Posted on 06 March 21 at 02:42
    wolfsburgraz said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    Am I correct in thinking none of the add-ons in the Alien: Isolation - The Collection bundle has achievements?
    Yeah, that's why I only bought the base game when I got it years ago. The Ripley thing might be okay but the rest is scavenge and survival mode stuff I'm not really interested in.
    Yes. It seems to be a great deal but I didn't want to get bogged down with a lot of DLC though I would be interested in dabbling in it. I have the physical version of the 360 game but am hoping I can get the digital version inexpensively just for convenience. It's currently 50 USD that highlights just how good this 15 USD X1 bundle is.
  • McEcikMcEcik528,102
    Posted on 07 March 21 at 04:51
    Hi guys. No sure if it is best place to share little Xbox Ultimate Game Pass trick, but here it is. You can get 4 months for £19.99 (I manage to get 12-months for 3x19.99). Buy EA access for 1- year (amazon.co.uk) when redeeming Microsoft Store will prompt you to redeem it towards Ultimate Pass 4 months subscription. Should work in US as well but did not tried that.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead588,090
    Posted on 08 March 21 at 20:18, Edited on 08 March 21 at 20:19 by HolyHalfDead
    HolyHalfDead said:
    xXMalakian XVII said:
    Every Far Cry sale, no Instincts on sale... roll
    I wish I had picked this up the last time it was on sale. May end up paying full price as it is the only FC I don’t own.
    I have caved and bought it for full price. A second hand physical copy can cost double that here https://www.trademe.co.nz/gaming/listing-2982671523.htm or at best the same price. It will be GwG for April 2021 now!

But no way I am paying full price for Far Cry 4 or the DLC (which is all I need to 100% the series).
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.