Game Discussion: Yakuza 4 Remastered

simpler 1000 than other Yakuza games?

• jrod39jrod39362,292
    Posted on 02 March 21 at 16:20
    I wrapped up Yakuza 3 over the weekend and began Yakuza 4 last night, and in looking through the achievement list it seems like this one is MUCH simpler than other entries in the series. I see the standard "complete the game on Legend difficulty" and "complete all the substories" achievements, and I'm sure completing all the ultimate matches will be a challenge, but there's nothing about (for example) completing all the minigames (which took forever on Y3). Am I missing something? Is there an achievement which is going to take a long time and/or be really frustrating?
  • SighrisSighris1,855,913
    Posted on 02 March 21 at 17:35
    Yakuza 4 is probably shortest of all yakuza to 100%
    Moo
  • SonOfBeckettSonOfBeckett690,870
    Posted on 05 March 21 at 00:13
    How many playthroughs are required? Looks like at least two (par for the course for Yakuza games so far) but does the normal without going to easy not stack with the hard to unlock Legend? I'd rather not have to do two speed runs on top of a hard run, but these games have become a bit of a habit for me.

Probably gonna do my first run on Hard and hope for the best.
  • headXcrashheadXcrash167,104
    Posted on 05 March 21 at 00:44
    took me less sweat to 1K kiwami 2
  • SighrisSighris1,855,913
    Posted on 05 March 21 at 01:57
    SonOfBeckett said:
    How many playthroughs are required? Looks like at least two (par for the course for Yakuza games so far) but does the normal without going to easy not stack with the hard to unlock Legend? I'd rather not have to do two speed runs on top of a hard run, but these games have become a bit of a habit for me.

Probably gonna do my first run on Hard and hope for the best.
    I did 3 runs. Normal hard and legend, mainly because doing the amon boss is a bitch on hard with his health regen mechanic.
    Moo
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.