The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 16 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• JestingmeatJestingmeat534,525
    Posted on 03 March 21 at 09:33
    TearsOfAClown9 said:
    If you had to chose between being stung by 100 bees in real life or playing Where the bees make honey, chose the first option.
    Not the bees!
  • ScottmanPlayScottmanPlay413,745
    Posted on 03 March 21 at 09:35
    I might cash in some rewards points and get Johnny Rocket.
  • Posted on 03 March 21 at 10:08
    TearsOfAClown9 said:
    SMOLDERPICKEM44 said:
    thebritt2001 said:
    TearsOfAClown9 said:
    If you had to chose between being stung by 100 bees in real life or playing Where the bees make honey, chose the first option.
    Haha! Is it really THAT bad?? I was thinking about it since it's only 80p (I can't argue for less than a pound, right?)
    Overall it wasn’t all that bad but I would never play it again. It is easy to complete and the BIGGEST draw back is the fact that you have to play it twice. But for 99¢ yea worth the 1000g
    It was really that bad. One of the worst games I’ve played for GS. Up there with Selma & the Wisp & Ben-Hur. LOL
    Oh Ben-Hur was BAAAAD!!!! I could never go back and complete it....🙈
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • Visions of GoreVisions of Gore1,056,473
    Posted on 03 March 21 at 11:09
    thebritt2001 said:
    TearsOfAClown9 said:
    Haha! Is it really THAT bad?? I was thinking about it since it's only 80p (I can't argue for less than a pound, right?)
    It's pretty bad
  • Visions of GoreVisions of Gore1,056,473
    Posted on 03 March 21 at 11:10
    Anyone played Evan's Remains?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 March 21 at 14:41
    These two games are quick and require you to play them but they are easy and no missables and are very straight forward. 'Ride' and 'Gravel'. If i the the UK both are under £5 im not sure for other countries but just thought Id share this with u
    If only this website was made to help everyone get achievements. Too many selfish people on here, I call them twats
  • AgentOfAbyssAgentOfAbyss507,875
    Posted on 03 March 21 at 14:42
    I've heard good things about Transference, but I just can't justify spending $7 on a game I can beat in less than an hour. Normally with games like that I don't like spending more than $5 on it but can someone tell me why it's worth it for such a short game?
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm614,913
    Posted on 03 March 21 at 15:01
    AgentOfAbyss said:
    I've heard good things about Transference, but I just can't justify spending $7 on a game I can beat in less than an hour. Normally with games like that I don't like spending more than $5 on it but can someone tell me why it's worth it for such a short game?
    Bang for the buck (or Euro, Yen, Lira, etc.) is a valid consideration when deciding to purchase the game. Transference is a decent game. However, at 7-10 USD per hour (depending on how fast you finish the game), it is quite pricey when compared to 70 USD games that take between 30-50 hours to complete. On the other hand, if the deciding factor is number of achievements per hour then Transference becomes a very attractive game.
  • thanatos8285thanatos8285781,922
    Posted on 03 March 21 at 15:29
    I got Where The Bees Make the Honey several months ago in another sale and still haven’t played it. I’m honestly getting excited for it with the constant trashing it gets. If it lives up to the hype, seeing something THAT bad would border on art.
  • Y2Kasper10Y2Kasper101,896,684
    Posted on 03 March 21 at 17:33
    One Hundred Ways is glitched.
    Requires 2 playthroughs for all achievements even though it should be 1.
    Stupid ass game
    I like stuff
  • Posted on 03 March 21 at 23:05
    Y2Kasper10 said:
    One Hundred Ways is glitched.
    Requires 2 playthroughs for all achievements even though it should be 1.
    Stupid ass game
    I don't know why I found that comment so funny, I can't stop laughing XD
    The universe contains Protons, Electrons, Neurons and Morons.
  • Rigpig1919Rigpig1919387,582
    Posted on 04 March 21 at 08:39
    Bees make Honey is ok. It’s an easy quick completion for less than the price of a coffee, what’s to complain about 🙂
  • Blue RadiumBlue Radium1,227,723
    Posted on 04 March 21 at 12:57
    Where the Bees Make Honey isn't great. A few minigames, that only become noteworthy when they're being annoying. Not difficult-annoying, a "these controls refuse to function" kind of annoying. It's very loosely tied together with an overarching narrative about personal growth and self-overcoming. You're paying a dollar for gamerscore.
  • jj6yjj6y332,397
    Posted on 04 March 21 at 22:25
    batman was on gold with all the seasons not sure if it still is
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.