Game Discussion: Stellaris (Windows)

Stellaris (Win 10) Flag Changes

• Information
    Posted on 02 March 21 at 21:14
    The Discontinued flag has been added to the following achievement:
    Stellaris (Windows)ResourcefulThe Resourceful achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 7 pointsHave access to ten different strategic resources
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m31,742,353
    Posted on 02 March 21 at 21:30
    Guess this is a misclick? Someone popped this yesterday
  • xNotStopEvilxNotStopEvil275,085
    Posted on 02 March 21 at 21:39
    That's right, in fact that person created a guide for the achievement informing that this bug.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 March 21 at 22:48, Edited on 02 March 21 at 22:50 by
    I was wondering why this one never popped for me....

Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
    Guess this is a misclick? Someone popped this yesterday
    I cannot get this to pop for the life of me. Unobtainable no, glitchy? - most definitely.
    A simple bad habit will mar an otherwise flawless character, as a single ink drop soils the pure white page.
  • Information
    Posted on 03 March 21 at 20:09
    The Discontinued flag has been removed from the following achievement:
    Stellaris (Windows)ResourcefulThe Resourceful achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 7 pointsHave access to ten different strategic resources
  • AceAce843,970
    Posted on 04 March 21 at 04:16
    shortest time an achievement has been flagged "discontinued"?
  • Information
    Posted on 13 March 21 at 17:30
    The Discontinued flag has been added to the following achievement:
    Stellaris (Windows)Tourist TrapThe Tourist Trap achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 105 pointsOwn a planet with at least 10 different species on it
    Posted on 13 March 21 at 17:39, Edited on 13 March 21 at 17:40 by xNotStopEvil
    This achievement is DIscontinued from version 2.7.2 onward.
  • planting42planting421,819,740
    Posted on 13 March 21 at 18:31, Edited on 13 March 21 at 18:32 by planting42
    Here I was psyched I popped the broken achievement only to see they fixed it and broke another. Joy.
    Posted on 13 March 21 at 19:56
    planting42 said:
    Here I was psyched I popped the broken achievement only to see they fixed it and broke another. Joy.
    :(
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 March 21 at 21:16
    Oh wow, I still cant even get "Resourceful" :/
    A simple bad habit will mar an otherwise flawless character, as a single ink drop soils the pure white page.
  • yossarianoyossariano364,264
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 00:36, Edited on 17 March 21 at 00:48 by yossariano
    Hiya, the Resourceful achievement is glitchy / bugged but not discontinued (I never reported it as such).

I updated the guide on this.

For one thing there arn't ten different strategic resources to gather, there are seven unique ones or so. I think it unlocks randomly after you collect all the seven (including living metal) and also have at least one alloys mine.

I'd built mines for all seven incl. living metal and it never popped. I played for another day or so and in the middle of a game after building some random mine resource it popped. I think it was a very rare second living metal mine.

Tourist Trap is another matter. I've tried everything including the old trick of invading the Fallen Empire species reservation "The Preserve". Thought that might do it but no.

I still didn't flag as discontinued, only glitched / bugged. Word is the devs are looking at it.

Not sure why my flag submissions are all getting tagged as discontinued.

One very annoying thing is that the following 2 DLC achievements unlocked for me when I was only playing the vanilla gamepass install without any DLC at all.

Federations DLC
    Stellaris (Windows)League of NationsThe League of Nations achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 14 pointsBe a founding member of the Galactic Community

Ancient Relics DLC
    Stellaris (Windows)ArchaeologistThe Archaeologist achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 8 pointsSuccessfully investigate an archaeological site

(after researching an anomaly or something)

No others would unluck so for 100% completion forced to buy the DLC. That's a bit naughty.
    Yossariano
  • Information
    Posted on 16 April 21 at 09:49
    The Discontinued flag has been removed from the following achievement:
    Stellaris (Windows)Tourist TrapThe Tourist Trap achievement in Stellaris (Windows) worth 105 pointsOwn a planet with at least 10 different species on it
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.