The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: March 9th, 2021

• R3f1CuLR3f1CuL926,201
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 02:38
    Fear The People said:
    R3f1CuL said:
    The only thing more boring than Ubisoft sales... COD sales O.o ... lol
    It wouldn't be so bad if they were actually cheap. But they're still almost double the price of physical copies
    True. At least Ubi normally sales games for dirt cheap if you wait a little bit. Of course Acti/Blizz would never be that generous/smart lol
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead589,339
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 02:57, Edited on 09 March 21 at 03:00 by HolyHalfDead
    GT3OptionFan said:
    360 Historical Sales Data:

Games AT Previous Best:
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

Games HIGHER THAN Previous Best:
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    Thank you for your posts.

Unusually The Cartel is only $20 in New Zealand, which makes it just $3.55 USD including taxes. Was going to grab it for that price as I enjoyed Bound in Blood, but then I read the reviews. I might play it, if it is GwG one day.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan139,002
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 03:14, Edited on 09 March 21 at 03:15 by GT3OptionFan
    Darkstar One, Dollar Dash, and Enemy Front are the non-BC 360 games for sale this week. All are for sale at previous best price this week. Darkstar One and Dollar Dash went for sale just recently (Nov 2020), but had not gone for sale for awhile before that. (1/24/17 for Darkstar One, 1/31/17 for Dollar Dash)
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,216,257
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 03:37
    Activision is the pettiest fucking publisher: "we want people playing our latest release so we'll just keep the prices of our previous releases around the same price"
  • GuidalityGuidality698,075
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 03:45
    Is this the first time the Hot Garbage DLC has been on sale? I combed the prior sales through the forums and didn't see anything but I may have overlooked it. Trying to see if I should hold out further or if it's worth $5.59
  • CelticCorpseCelticCorpse618,696
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 04:02
    The COD sales are always good for a laugh..do Greedivision think people will buy the old games at those prices? laugh
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm468,724
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,091,069
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 04:08
    Guidality said:
    Is this the first time the Hot Garbage DLC has been on sale? I combed the prior sales through the forums and didn't see anything but I may have overlooked it. Trying to see if I should hold out further or if it's worth $5.59
    It was on sale for $5.99 the week of January 25th. So congrats, you've saved $0.40 by waiting 5 weeks or so laugh
  • l BlackBrian7 ll BlackBrian7 l1,549,581
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 04:10
    Guidality said:
    It definitely had a 10% off sale before but I think this is the new best price. I've had a price alert on it for months and this is the first time it's alerted me since then.
  • Rista BRista B579,844
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 04:18, Edited on 09 March 21 at 04:18 by Rista B
    MS used to do nothing but put DLC on sale at decent prices, then they used to put full games on sale at decent prices. Now more often than not they do neither.

Gamepass has pushed me to buy less games in general, but I've had to go back to physical copies for most of my purchases over the last several months and that doesn't look to be changing based on most of the sales we are getting from MS.
    Rest in peace Ryan Hayward, a fellow gamer taken too soon.
  • PurdsPurds1,151,733
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 04:51
    I really hope disgaea 4 complete edition goes on sale during the spring sale. I missed it during the countdown sale.
  • Posted on 09 March 21 at 06:51
    TheRyanGillam said:
    Jakinator178 said:
    Can't we please have the dang xbox 360 CODs on sale??
    Why not just buy them physical? I have no idea what the price is in the US, but the physical versions are mostly a couple of quid in the UK.
    Preference.
    I buy my games digitally and prefer them thah way.
    I would like to see CoDGhosts to go on sale on X360 for example.
    FRAG'EM ALL
  • SuperPed13SuperPed13510,096
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 07:06
    Aeon2001 said:
    AgateComic20990 said:
    Waiting for a good sale. Is the Sniper game that's 85% off any good?
    SGW3 isn´t a perfect or a fantastic game, but it´s decent and I had my fun with it. It´s an open world game and comparable to the newer Ghost Recon titles with heavy emphasis on sniping (duh!), but lacking the polish of GR. Easy 1000G IIRC. For the sale price you can´t really complain for a couple of hours of sniper fun , if you like this type of game.Roughly 30 hours to completion for 6 Bucks.
    Agreed. It lacks the polish of a AAA game but it was good fun and is definately worth a play for that price
  • Bear5 Fan 4EverBear5 Fan 4Ever2,020,163
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 07:34
    Almost there is pretty good. For a buck you won’t regret it. Has some similarities to n+.
    Crackdown 3!
  • Posted on 09 March 21 at 07:36
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Niffelheim looks decent.
    I thought it was great, game is much easier than the ratio/completions suggest too!
  • Posted on 09 March 21 at 08:15
    Fear The People said:
    R3f1CuL said:
    The only thing more boring than Ubisoft sales... COD sales O.o ... lol
    It wouldn't be so bad if they were actually cheap. But they're still almost double the price of physical copies
    All I want is the season passes for Ghost and Advanced Warfare to go on sale. No point in getting these as I'm paying the same price the SP already are. :/
    red
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,274,542
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 08:37
    Disappointing
  • ChuggyBeggsChuggyBeggs136,456
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 08:51
    But how am I going to cope without AC being on sale this week?
    ChuggyBeggs
  • pezza888pezza888139,922
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 09:28
    It's a shame that the Modern Warfare 3 DLC never go on sale. Activision is really leaving money on the table with the old DLCs.

Also, Lords of the Fallen, does anyone have any experience with it? I like Dark Souls so it should be up my street
  • DD91DD91430,807
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 09:38
    Ghost Warrior sale looks the best to me, will hold off for a spring sale or similar.
    Original Gears of War player. Seriously Cheevo April 2007.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.