The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: March 9th, 2021

• FireDrake007FireDrake007135,052
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 09:40, Edited on 09 March 21 at 09:54 by FireDrake007
    I ended up buying Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season pass edition to complete the Ghost Warrior Trilogy in my collection. $6 (85% off) sounds like a good deal to me especially since it includes all the dlcs.
  • KujiGhostKujiGhost318,588
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 09:59
    Don't sleep on Pacer, folks. Picked it up this morning. New anti-gravity racing game by ex-WipEout devs and plays like a dream.
  • ShakasoShakaso725,153
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 10:07
    ChuggyBeggs said:
    But how am I going to cope without AC being on sale this week?
    but it is still on sale >.> the ubisoft sale is in its 2nd week
  • mjswoooshmjswooosh65,987
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 10:10
    Terrible sale as per usual. Wallet is safe.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 March 21 at 10:18
    Whoever decides what goes on sale each week should be fired, how many times can MS put the games from Activision & Ubisoft on sale each year.

There's like 2,000+ games on Xbox and it seems like only 500 in total over the past 7yrs have been on sale, man digital sucks.
    #philspencerneedstoresign
  • notoriousJMZnotoriousJMZ301,896
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 10:35
    Not great, glad I spent some of my reward points last week!
  • Posted on 09 March 21 at 11:43
    Blue n Gold Eel said:
    Whoever decides what goes on sale each week should be fired, how many times can MS put the games from Activision & Ubisoft on sale each year.

There's like 2,000+ games on Xbox and it seems like only 500 in total over the past 7yrs have been on sale, man digital sucks.
    I'm pretty sure the developer/publisher has to agree or come up with the sales in the first place... :)
  • Im VincyoIm Vincyo234,450
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 11:56
    Every week same sale.. laugh
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76586,031
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 12:03
    Lukoster said:
    Blue n Gold Eel said:

I'm pretty sure the developer/publisher has to agree or come up with the sales in the first place... :)
    Well, obviously. But some people just enjoy spreading negativity. If only he knew that there's actually 4000+ games on Xbox...
  • Posted on 09 March 21 at 12:21, Edited on 09 March 21 at 12:22 by iGetHitmarkersX
    pezza888 said:
    It's a shame that the Modern Warfare 3 DLC never go on sale. Activision is really leaving money on the table with the old DLCs.

Also, Lords of the Fallen, does anyone have any experience with it? I like Dark Souls so it should be up my street
    I'd buy all of them for a measly 50% off. Cmon Activision let's go!
  • tsu4311tsu4311204,091
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 12:42
    Clearly Xbox making way for mario day deals. No way they're getting money this week with whopping 30% off lazy wii u ports
  • Posted on 09 March 21 at 14:24
    Splinunz said:
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Niffelheim looks decent.
    I thought it was great, game is much easier than the ratio/completions suggest too!
    Thanks, I'd decided to pass, but I guess I'll buy based on your recommendation. Now I can blame you if it sucks.

The good news is, my backlog is so ridiculous, I won't play this until 2030. Hope we both survive Covid-25 so I can still blame you.
  • Posted on 09 March 21 at 14:42
    Tempted by the Borderlands season pass to be honest. I've been waiting for the DLC to go on sale but may die of old age before that happens. £20 is not bad considering each DLC is £12.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 March 21 at 15:23
    Im gonna grab a few call of juarez games
    If only this website was made to help everyone get achievements. Too many selfish people on here, I call them twats
  • AbyssalOrc33AbyssalOrc33494,940
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 16:06
    I'm good this week.
  • Posted on 09 March 21 at 16:13
    Is it just me, or have others noticed that the Xbox store's "Xbox Game Specials" tab has not been listing all the games that are on sale? I have not checked this week yet, but the last two week's sales have been this way.
    Gordon Bennett (yeah, that's my real name [some older Brits would understand that])
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm468,724
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 17:23
    The list is much shorter without the usual two dozen Assassin Creed games. laugh
  • AxeL R GRAxeL R GR301,765
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 18:46, Edited on 09 March 21 at 18:51 by AxeL R GR
    pezza888 said:
    Also, Lords of the Fallen, does anyone have any experience with it? I like Dark Souls so it should be up my street
    Nothing amazing, it's ok for one playthrough but the completion might be a chore. Not much replay value in it I think, due to uninspired design mostly. The gameplay is a little clunky too. Honestly this sale doesn't really make me want to try the dlc. Personally I enjoyed The Surge a little more.
  • Posted on 09 March 21 at 20:00
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Splinunz said:
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Niffelheim looks decent.
    I thought it was great, game is much easier than the ratio/completions suggest too!
    Thanks, I'd decided to pass, but I guess I'll buy based on your recommendation. Now I can blame you if it sucks.

The good news is, my backlog is so ridiculous, I won't play this until 2030. Hope we both survive Covid-25 so I can still blame you.
    Haha!

I bought it for full price and was happy, at current price it's a bargain!

It will take a few hours to get used to it, it has a very steep learning curve but it's fun once you get there.
  • Brelen RavenBrelen Raven169,771
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 21:48
    Really loving all the sales on one article, guys. smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.