The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: March 9th, 2021

• vegansoundvegansound799,031
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 22:57
    What is the next BIG sales period? Is there anything before next Black Friday? Can't remember. Summer sales, maybe? But not sure it's as interesting as Black Friday's or Xmas'.
  • RacxieRacxie454,756
    Posted on 09 March 21 at 23:28
    vegansound said:
    I'm very close to get 100,000 MS Rewards Points, and every week it still grows up because I can't success getting any game in sales. Either I already have, either it's shitty or too expensive. I'm pretty sure I'll save enough Points to get an Xbox Series X BEFORE a good game deal comes out............... facepalm
    Remember that you can also use the gift cards from your MS reward points towards physical items on the MS store :)
  • Timmy LoveTimmy Love211,811
    Posted on 10 March 21 at 00:53
    GordonDogKing said:
    Is it just me, or have others noticed that the Xbox store's "Xbox Game Specials" tab has not been listing all the games that are on sale? I have not checked this week yet, but the last two week's sales have been this way.
    It’s the same this week. At least for me. Also noticed that Going Under is on sale and I didn’t see it on TA’s list.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm468,724
  • Posted on 10 March 21 at 08:09
    Jakinator178 said:
    Can't we please have the dang xbox 360 CODs on sale??
    Right been waiting on waw, cod2, cod3 and bo1 and 2 sale for what seems like forever.
  • vegansoundvegansound799,031
    Posted on 10 March 21 at 09:46, Edited on 10 March 21 at 09:47 by vegansound
    Racxie said:
    vegansound said:
    I'm very close to get 100,000 MS Rewards Points, and every week it still grows up because I can't success getting any game in sales. Either I already have, either it's shitty or too expensive. I'm pretty sure I'll save enough Points to get an Xbox Series X BEFORE a good game deal comes out............... facepalm
    Remember that you can also use the gift cards from your MS reward points towards physical items on the MS store :)
    I have already bought an XSX gamepad with my Rewards Points. :-/
  • VaanSaintsVaanSaints87,845
    Posted on 10 March 21 at 13:00
    Are the Call of Juarez games' online achievements still obtainable?
    The walkthrough says "One or more online services were scheduled for closure", but it doesn't say if it affects the online ones.
    I've been in the mood for a wild west game after watching The Hateful Eight, and CoJ looks interesting from what I've seen, so I might take all three if a 100% still can be done.
  • Posted on 10 March 21 at 14:03
    Cod Ghosts with all Extinction maps is pretty solid.
  • psybOltOnpsybOltOn271,557
    Posted on 10 March 21 at 15:30
    Allgorhythm said:
    Am I correct in thinking that Borderlands 3: Super Deluxe Edition does not cover all achievements. It looks like it, at least, excludes the Designer's Cut for Borderlands 3 that has 3 achievements.

It looks like if I want the complete game I will need the Borderlands 3: Ultimate Edition that is not on sale and costs an arm and a leg. cry
    Yep, I have the Super Deluxe but still need to buy Season 2 pass to be able to finish the game.
    If you don't have the game yet, buy the Ultimate, or buy the Super Deluxe for cheap and wait for the Season 2 pass going on sale (crossing fingers for a spring discount there)
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm468,724
    Posted on 10 March 21 at 16:05
    psybOltOn said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    Am I correct in thinking that Borderlands 3: Super Deluxe Edition does not cover all achievements. It looks like it, at least, excludes the Designer's Cut for Borderlands 3 that has 3 achievements.

It looks like if I want the complete game I will need the Borderlands 3: Ultimate Edition that is not on sale and costs an arm and a leg. cry
    Yep, I have the Super Deluxe but still need to buy Season 2 pass to be able to finish the game.
    If you don't have the game yet, buy the Ultimate, or buy the Super Deluxe for cheap and wait for the Season 2 pass going on sale (crossing fingers for a spring discount there)
    Thanks for the info. It's what I expected. I'm sure, eventually, the Ultimate will go on sale. I'll hold off till then.
  • AxeL R GRAxeL R GR302,261
    Posted on 10 March 21 at 16:33
    VaanSaints said:
    The walkthrough says "One or more online services were scheduled for closure", but it doesn't say if it affects the online ones.
    I've been in the mood for a wild west game after watching The Hateful Eight, and CoJ looks interesting from what I've seen, so I might take all three if a 100% still can be done.
    I don't know about the others but Gunslinger doesn't have online achievements and it's an amazing game, highly recommended if you like the genre. It's not a sequel, you can play it without having played the previous games.
  • RacxieRacxie454,756
    Posted on 10 March 21 at 19:45
    vegansound said:
    Racxie said:
    vegansound said:
    I have already bought an XSX gamepad with my Rewards Points. :-/
    Nice. I'm currently waiting for the new headset to be back in stock, although contemplating whether it's worth waiting for reviews first.
  • Posted on 11 March 21 at 11:53
    VaanSaints said:
    After looking it up, it seems like it's just uPlay stuff that was shut down. The games use P2P connections so the games are still able to be completed. If I read correctly.
  • cancermatt2cancermatt2296,522
    Posted on 12 March 21 at 00:17
    If PvZGW2 is on sale again, maybe, just maybe, that means one of the most elusive "random" DLCs will soon be made available by EA. A completionist can dream...
  • Solario32Solario32290,472
    Posted on 13 March 21 at 17:11
    psybOltOn said:
    Allgorhythm said:

This is good to know. Thank you.
  • psybOltOnpsybOltOn271,557
    Posted on 13 March 21 at 21:37
    Solario32 said:
    psybOltOn said:
    Allgorhythm said:

This is good to know. Thank you.
    You're welcome. I've just read they delayed the second part of Season 2 to April, so there goes the hope about a discount any time soon.
  • XFighterXFighter18,274
    Posted on 15 March 21 at 07:49
    Interesting promotion
  • Posted on 04 April 21 at 19:07
    xXMalakian XVII said:
    VaanSaints said:
    After looking it up, it seems like it's just uPlay stuff that was shut down. The games use P2P connections so the games are still able to be completed. If I read correctly.
    That means I can start trying to scrap together 2 other players to to clear the achievements I spent years thinking I couldn't get.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.