Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass gets Fallout 4, Oblivion, Prey, and nine more Bethesda titles tomorrow

• notoriousJMZnotoriousJMZ301,143
    Posted on 12 March 21 at 12:24
    I KAZAR I said:
    benveg said:
    Good stuff, when Fallout 3 remaster?
    I dream for this day !
    I hope for new games in the series and that they don't just start remastering games we already have access to.
  • Posted on 12 March 21 at 12:29
    notoriousJMZ said:
    I KAZAR I said:
    benveg said:
    I dream for this day !
    I hope for new games in the series and that they don't just start remastering games we already have access to.
    Of course but one doesn't cancel the other out..
  • SlightlyEroticSlightlyErotic1,417,212
    Posted on 12 March 21 at 12:36
    Dear Bethesda.

Please stop being awkward and allow saves to be transferred from Xbox to PC (as you currently are other services).

That is all....
  • GepardsGepards109,128
    Posted on 12 March 21 at 13:19
    old games coming in but no Forza this year? u can't buy me with this, MS
    Thanks, guys!
  • notoriousJMZnotoriousJMZ301,143
    Posted on 12 March 21 at 13:49
    I KAZAR I said:
    notoriousJMZ said:
    I KAZAR I said:
    benveg said:
    I dream for this day !
    I'm not acquainted with how devs go around remastering, perhaps it could be outsourced - but given how long it takes for Bethesda to bring out any of their games, I would prefer focus remained on new titles and stories.
  • Vok 250Vok 250278,907
    Posted on 12 March 21 at 13:49
    A DEAD B0DY MAN said:
    Man no one is going to buy any games anymore lol...
    That's me. I haven't bought a game beside $1 indies since like 2018.
  • Posted on 12 March 21 at 13:50
    notoriousJMZ said:
    I KAZAR I said:
    notoriousJMZ said:
    I KAZAR I said:
    benveg said:
    I dream for this day !
    I'm not acquainted with how devs go around remastering, perhaps it could be outsourced - but given how long it takes for Bethesda to bring out any of their games, I would prefer focus remained on new titles and stories.
    that's true laugh
  • Posted on 12 March 21 at 14:25
    I might give ESO another go, for like the fifth time :P Awsome news though.
  • Saran447Saran447483,407
    Posted on 12 March 21 at 14:39
    Excellent although ive played most of these, amazing additions to GP and i am so jealous of anyone that gets a chance to play most of these games for the first time.
  • Snowhunt3r91Snowhunt3r91913,618
    Posted on 12 March 21 at 14:59
    SERPENT SUICIDE said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    SERPENT SUICIDE said:
    I wonder if I can switch my Xbox region to Japan and download the Japanese version of Oblivion.
    This work in xbox 360? Or in games from Gp?It seems that in the JP version the 250GS of dlc are in the base game, cross your fingers to be able to play it and have the 1250G
    I have just downloaded the game via Japan region, unfortunately it does not work angry
    I have also downloaded it from the Japan store, however no achievements unlock... or rather, when I go look at it's achievements, it says I have unlocked all the achievements. Does it think this is the western version? I have 100% completed the normal one, but this is definitely the Japanese version, as all the text is in Japanese in game.
  • Posted on 12 March 21 at 15:00
    What is it about Wolfenstein: New Colossus that it keeps getting excluded from things like this and sales while the newer Youngbloods does get included?
  • DovaCimaDovaCima160,646
    Posted on 12 March 21 at 15:07
    grateful to return to Skyrim!
  • GTBuzz1GTBuzz1177,648
    Posted on 12 March 21 at 15:22
    All they need to do now is update to 60fps or support game boost
  • SERPENT SUICIDESERPENT SUICIDE1,486,736
    Posted on 12 March 21 at 16:46
    Snowhunt3r91 said:
    SERPENT SUICIDE said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    SERPENT SUICIDE said:
    I wonder if I can switch my Xbox region to Japan and download the Japanese version of Oblivion.
    This work in xbox 360? Or in games from Gp?It seems that in the JP version the 250GS of dlc are in the base game, cross your fingers to be able to play it and have the 1250G
    I have just downloaded the game via Japan region, unfortunately it does not work angry
    I have also downloaded it from the Japan store, however no achievements unlock... or rather, when I go look at it's achievements, it says I have unlocked all the achievements. Does it think this is the western version? I have 100% completed the normal one, but this is definitely the Japanese version, as all the text is in Japanese in game.
    I've just discovered the Japanese and English version of Oblivion share the same achievements list. Apparently the Japanese Oblivion Game Of the Year Edition is the version with a separate achievement list. I've seen a few copies on ebay for about £40ish. I couldn't find a copy when I visted Japan two years ago.
  • Snowhunt3r91Snowhunt3r91913,618
    Posted on 12 March 21 at 17:02
    SERPENT SUICIDE said:
    Snowhunt3r91 said:
    SERPENT SUICIDE said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    SERPENT SUICIDE said:
    I've just discovered the Japanese and English version of Oblivion share the same achievements list. Apparently the Japanese Oblivion Game Of the Year Edition is the version with a separate achievement list. I've seen a few copies on ebay for about £40ish. I couldn't find a copy when I visted Japan two years ago.
    Ah I see. Would've been cool to have another stack for Oblivion, but oh well. Thanks for the info.
  • Posted on 12 March 21 at 17:23
    hell ya, need to clear some hard drive space
    r3aper 0f gods
  • Moscow TimmyMoscow Timmy685,796
    Posted on 12 March 21 at 17:27
    I wonder why the 2016 Doom reboot is not included in the list. It did a tour on GP back in 2018ish.
    Tim
  • JuIIIianJuIIIian881,364
    Posted on 12 March 21 at 17:36
    FireDrake007 said:
    JuIIIian said:
    Dishonored has no achievement support facepalm cry
    I believe the Xbox edition does have achievement support.

Dishonored Definitive Edition Achievements

Only the Windows PC version doesn't have one. I am surprised by this since I believe the steam version has them.
    Yeah my bad Dishonored PC is what I was referring to, I was excited to complete it again but guess not.
    JuIIIian
  • Posted on 12 March 21 at 18:02
    JuIIIian said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    JuIIIian said:
    Dishonored has no achievement support facepalm cry
    I believe the Xbox edition does have achievement support.

Dishonored Definitive Edition Achievements

Only the Windows PC version doesn't have one. I am surprised by this since I believe the steam version has them.
    Yeah my bad Dishonored PC is what I was referring to, I was excited to complete it again but guess not.
    I came here just to complain about this
  • AcaElic86AcaElic86154,628
    Posted on 12 March 21 at 19:17
    Does anyone know why Fallout 3 is not on the list? It's a great game and deserves to be part of this rock
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.