The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: March 16th, 2021

• zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,087,880
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 07:30
    Schinderdiv said:
    I'm very interested in Morbid: The Seven Acolytes, but I think I'd prefer to wait for a larger discount. No sense in excessively feeding an already morbidly obese backlog.
    This game looks FkN great! Good call, hadn’t heard of it. Will wait for a bit deeper discount as well. toast
    Matthew
  • qwe1313qwe1313111,566
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 07:40
    SheBeatsYou said:
    A Big Radroach said:
    I get the feeling that Microsoft aren’t even trying anymore with these “Sales”.
    Just spamming out recycled games that have discontinued or the 100+ hour grindathon looter shooters
    Yea its a real talent to be this bad week after week. Guess with GP no need for devs to have sales. Thank god for physical thou
    I agree that this sale is worse than usual, second in a row. However not every position is so bad. Five from my wishlist are on the sale, some of them still too expensive but it's their first sale ever. If you like genre then Deleveled and Helheim Hassle are worth checking - they were on Demo Summer Fest.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,092,231
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 07:43
    GT3OptionFan said:
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    Do not ever buy the Avengers. It's a game with 15-20 hours of content stretched out to 100 if you want to get all the achievements. Don't do it. Move on to something else.
    It really wasn’t that bad in my opinion. Sure it was grindy for the last achievement, but there’s plenty of games with grindy achievements. I actually enjoyed it for what it was.
    It's worth noting that for some bonkers reason, they are going to make the grind in the game longer than it currently is with the update on the 18th, so it might be worth waiting to see what that new grind actually looks like for people who are hesitant.
  • Posted on 16 March 21 at 07:51
    xPut Name Herex said:
    GT3OptionFan said:
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    Do not ever buy the Avengers. It's a game with 15-20 hours of content stretched out to 100 if you want to get all the achievements. Don't do it. Move on to something else.
    It really wasn’t that bad in my opinion. Sure it was grindy for the last achievement, but there’s plenty of games with grindy achievements. I actually enjoyed it for what it was.
    It's worth noting that for some bonkers reason, they are going to make the grind in the game longer than it currently is with the update on the 18th, so it might be worth waiting to see what that new grind actually looks like for people who are hesitant.
    They said the grind to 50 will be extended by an additional 3-5 hours, which is actually quite a bit when you consider the endgame for Avengers is virtually non-existent.
    Two thangs I hate, liars and thieves, they make my blood boil - Andre Ben, "Wheels Of Steel"
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator195,052
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 08:02
    GT3OptionFan said:
    360 sales
    Lost Odyssey at previous best ($6.24) — just went on sale Feb 9th, but had not been on sale since April 2020 before that.

Non-BC 360 Historical Sales Data coming soon
    Lowest price ever for Lost Odyssey were 0.00$ in December 2016.
    "In celebration of reaching 300 games gaining Xbox One Backward Compatibility status."

I got it back then, but i already owned on retail with 4 physical discs. Digital version is more handy as there is no disc swapping.
  • Osmo76Osmo761,020,241
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 08:25
    I think I'll finally get the Just Cause 3 bundle with all the DLC. Why? Just 'cause.
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK621,052
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 09:07
    Thanks for letting us know the links were directing to the Irish marketplace. This is now sorted and you should go to your proper region when using the links.
    Hello World Again
  • QutischiiQutischii189,946
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 09:29
    NO Watch Dogs and Far cry 4 Season pass for 360 angrywarning
  • DD91DD91431,156
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 09:44
    Decent enough list but the backlog is chasing me.
    Original Gears of War player. Seriously Cheevo April 2007.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,212,561
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 10:30
    A few nice indie games in here.
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,147,138
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 10:48
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    xPut Name Herex said:
    GT3OptionFan said:
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    They said the grind to 50 will be extended by an additional 3-5 hours, which is actually quite a bit when you consider the endgame for Avengers is virtually non-existent.
    No, I think that's right. Endgame was about 3 hours long.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • Mark FarleyMark Farley645,675
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 11:04
    Anybody know if the Sinking City DLC makes the gameplay easier/better?

There are no achievements tied to it. I'm definitely buying it, just not sure if the higher price package is worth the extra few quid.
    MY TA interview - http://goo.gl/TVEEH
  • DeckersDeckers396,448
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 11:55
    When will there be a new indie sale out?
    i really want aggalos for e decent price, or the mummy returns, and others :D
  • Posted on 16 March 21 at 12:01
    TheSeyekoCorp said:
    It's finally good to see that Ubisoft stuff mostly off the Sales... I swear to god, everytime I check that store I see their mediocre games always hogging the Sales page
    Ah yes, the mediocre games that have been successful game after game. roll
  • Posted on 16 March 21 at 13:15
    Is there no edition of Stellaris that contains all DLC?
  • Posted on 16 March 21 at 13:22
    Qutischii said:
    NO Watch Dogs and Far cry 4 Season pass for 360 angrywarning
    Far cry 4 season pass goes never on sale. I'm waiting for almost two years. I've resigned and will use my reward points for the yeti DLC
    Hollywood Tony Yeah
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,274,571
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 13:25
    I got the Sniper 360 game for £1 lol
  • Posted on 16 March 21 at 14:02
    As normal I paid essentially full price recently for something (although I did 'need' it then and there), getting it now would have saved about £20 FML.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm468,821
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 March 21 at 15:03
    Not the best this time
    If only this website was made to help everyone get achievements. Too many selfish people on here, I call them twats
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.