The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: March 16th, 2021

• AllgorhythmAllgorhythm469,702
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 15:07
    DaDuelingDonuts said:
    Any thoughts on the Deus Ex series? More specifically, do they fill the desire for Cyberpunk 2077 but it will run well on my console?
    The Deus Ex series runs smooth as silk. If you like cyberpunk as a genre, Deus Ex is a must play. Even if you're not that much into cyberpunk, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is one of the best 8th gen games and Deus Ex: Human Revolution is one of the best 7th gen games IMHO.
  • fatDaddy21fatDaddy21455,688
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 18:02
    DaDuelingDonuts said:
    Any thoughts on the Deus Ex series? More specifically, do they fill the desire for Cyberpunk 2077 but it will run well on my console?
    Play Deus Ex
  • xMARCxxMARCx299,373
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 18:17
    The Final Fantasy XV Comrades DLC that's featured in 5 different listings above is still full of unobtainable achievements... correct? How irritating.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,094,032
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 18:46
    xMARCx said:
    The Final Fantasy XV Comrades DLC that's featured in 5 different listings above is still full of unobtainable achievements... correct? How irritating.
    Yes and no; Comrades was originally DLC for FFXV, but at some point they decided to spin it out into it's own product, seen here: Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades Achievements. That's what you get when you purchase the listed content.

When they spun it out into its own product, they shuttered the add-on version within FFXV on consoles. They never bothered to spin-out the product on Windows 10 though, so it remains to this day on that platform within the standard FFXV product. The Windows 10 and Xbox versions are not Play Anywhere, but do share an achievement list, so if you want to complete the Comrades DLC, you can play it on Windows 10 and unlock it, but on console that is not possible.
  • pezboybenpezboyben743,071
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 19:53
    Could you stop including the games with no achievements? Or at least put them in a separate category?
  • Falcon SVNFalcon SVN474,225
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 20:05
    fatDaddy21 said:
    DaDuelingDonuts said:
    Play Deus Ex
    Wasn’t a fan of breach but the main story was alright...
  • FalensaranoFalensarano989,364
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 20:08
    Had anyone had the ‘Your Xbox live billing account had been locked from making purchases’ error and knows how to resolve it? Microsoft support has been its usual helpful self.
  • A DEAD B0DY MANA DEAD B0DY MAN1,035,890
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 20:12
    pezboyben said:
    Could you stop including the games with no achievements? Or at least put them in a separate category?
    Ya I almost bought one lol

WILDLANDS SEASON PASS IS A DEAL FOR BOTH DLCS AND OTHER PERKS..
    IM GLAD I WAITED 🤭🤭🤠🤗🤗🤗
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm469,702
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 20:38
    xMARCx said:
    Yes & no. The DLC achievements are unobtainable on console but obtainable on PC.

The games share an achievement list. But they are separate games—not play anywhere—& each must be bought individually. So, console players who wish to 100% the game, can buy & play the PC version for the Comrades achievements.

Because the two separate games share an achievement list, if you start playing the console version, you can still 100% the game by getting the Comrades DLC achievements on the PC version. Not too long ago, both versions were on GamePass so it wasn’t a big deal. Now, they are two separate purchases for one achievement list.
  • Posted on 16 March 21 at 23:54
    Alien Rage was a pretty decent FPS. I had a good time with it. Defintiely worth $2.49.
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan140,267
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 00:13
    In case anyone is interested, I updated my initial post with which 360 games are at previous best, and which ones are above previous best
  • Posted on 17 March 21 at 08:51
    I do not need sales anymore. Anything I buy ends up in Gamepass anyway.
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan775,734
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 14:23
    I highly recommend Deus Ex Mankind Divided, must be one of the most underrated games of this generation.
  • Posted on 17 March 21 at 14:43
    Grabbing Wandersong even though I have the 100%. I played it when it was on Game Pass and it kinda helped me deal with my depression. Also my daughters both really enjoyed watching me play it and loved the characters/design and were sad it was removed from our GamePass subscription. I know it's a super easy completion, but I highly recommend playing through the story and talking to everyone it's obviously a lot longer to get the 100% but I personally got so much from the game. Might not be for everyone, but if you've been feeling down lately about stuff, any kind of stuff, it might uplift you as much as it did me.
    https://www.youtube.com/BeBetterGamer
  • agunZagunagunZagun178,837
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 16:26, Edited on 17 March 21 at 16:27 by agunZagun
    Gonna grab Final Fantasy VIII Remastered, Romancing SaGa II, III and Dragon Quest XI to complete my Square Enix JRPG Collection. Was hoping for FF XIII too but gotta buy what I can get I guess.
  • EnduroEnduro95,762
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 17:26
    It was hard enough keeping Outer Worlds and Outer Wilds straight, but man do I struggle to remember which is which between Path of Exile and Pillars of Eternity.

As for buying games, I honestly don't think I'll ever get through my XBGP backlog so probably none. Unless the FFVII Remake finally makes it way to Windows/XSeX.
  • CM TranceCM Trance207,501
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 17:38
    Why just WHY the Celebration Edition of Star Wars Battlefront 2 costs more than the game itself?? It makes no sense and it pisses me off because I only need the upgrade!! Ugh...
  • thanatos8285thanatos8285543,641
    Posted on 18 March 21 at 16:32
    I WISH I had the confidence it takes to sell a Garfield kart racing game for $12, $30 normally. That is BOLD.
  • rippercitorippercito414,190
    Posted on 18 March 21 at 23:32, Edited on 18 March 21 at 23:33 by rippercito
    Did anyone buy Dragon Lapis retro kemco RPG?
    Is on sale for gold members.
    I haven’t been able to download it. The console pauses the download everytime I try downloading it.
    I wan’t to check if it is a store problem. I have checked all possible troubleshooting. It was 10.50€ and if not working I wan’t my money back.
    Thanks
    Lord ot the Demon Staff....
  • EAsucks4324EAsucks4324138,365
    Posted on 19 March 21 at 20:45
    I HIGHLY recommend bomber crew
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.