Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass adds Octopath Traveler, Yakuza 6, Outriders, and more soon

• Skunk l HazeSkunk l Haze432,678
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 05:27
    Thanks Xbox <3
  • Posted on 17 March 21 at 08:19
    Apparently there is more announcements to come in a week or 2, this month is insane
  • Posted on 17 March 21 at 08:20
    I find it hilarious PC gamers still manage to bash console for having "overpriced games." A literal argument someone tried to make with me on some forum. And how every time Xbox announces the next round of amazing games for a game pass, the PS subs on Reddit explode with "Look at all the sony exclusives we have."

GAME PASS IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!! Great, you love your PC. Great, you love your Playstation. But you come off as a silly baffoon if you can't adimt how freaking amazing gamepass is.
    Cool story bro.
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,297,733
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 08:41
    Not bad!
  • YaevenYaeven229,699
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 09:29
    Terrin said:
    The xbox article itself always lists leaving on the bottom

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/03/16/coming-soon-xbox-game...

Sadly.most sites like ta seperate into multiply articles for the clicks

So it looks.like neir, gensis noir won't have stacks
    As they are listed as just single player on there store pages with no listing for achievements.. sigh could only hope
    Interesting. I'm used to waiting a couple of days to find out what's leaving since it takes a while for the GP section on the Xbox to update (for whatever reason), so I appreciate that.
  • VegettoVegetto1,681,419
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 10:13
    Awesome! But I'm still waiting for Final Fantasy X :)
  • supkrissupkris955,838
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 11:14
    If rumours are true Godfall a PS5 exclusive so far will be launching on gamepass in Xbox series x/s.
  • NiohNioh128,211
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 14:00
    supkris said:
    If rumours are true Godfall a PS5 exclusive so far will be launching on gamepass in Xbox series x/s.
    game is ass so i would pass on that
  • Davin0thDavin0th517,323
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 15:55
    outriders releasing on april fools day .... hmmmm
    and it's one, two, three strikes your dead in the old ball gameeee *thud*
  • 粉丝游戏粉丝游戏772,259
  • supkrissupkris955,838
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm473,185
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 16:19
    Has the Genesis Noir release been delayed? I'd thought it was a 12 March release.
  • pandagamerpandagamer63,142
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 20:30
    Do you know if the nier automata game will have achievements on pc? I saw that it had a presence of xbox live but not of achievements so I am afraid that the game will come out without achievements since I wanted to play it
  • MisterIdjitMisterIdjit197,982
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 23:40
    Oh, Lord, I hope they redo the achievements for Octopath Traveller. To quote one Redditor, "[...]the steam achievements they made are absolutely absurd." Acquiring every item, opening every treasure chest, and discovering every enemy's weaknesses are the most obnoxious. Still happy it's coming to Game Pass, though.
  • JuIIIianJuIIIian892,130
    Posted on 18 March 21 at 02:10
    Damn... No New achievement list for Nier Automata FML
    JuIIIian
  • Calex dEUSCalex dEUS1,131,610
    Posted on 18 March 21 at 10:43
    JuIIIian said:
    Disappointed also. Would be a nice stack.
  • ProjectOasisProjectOasis101,306
    Posted on 18 March 21 at 11:56
    MisterIdjit said:
    Oh, Lord, I hope they redo the achievements for Octopath Traveller. To quote one Redditor, "[...]the steam achievements they made are absolutely absurd." Acquiring every item, opening every treasure chest, and discovering every enemy's weaknesses are the most obnoxious. Still happy it's coming to Game Pass, though.
    The Steam List has 88 Achievements. That would mean an average of 11,... GS per Achievement. I highly doubt that they will just copy/paste them. But who knows… headspin
  • babij17 IVbabij17 IV147,603
    Posted on 18 March 21 at 14:29
    GWG get love for free DIRT 5 rn what a lovely week for Xbox gaming
  • Outlawed TornOutlawed Torn1,748,679
    Posted on 18 March 21 at 16:53
    JuIIIian said:
    Nier supposedly has a new list on PC but it isn’t public yet on the servers. People on the Game Pass PC Reddit have unlocked some achievements.

I installed the game and it had a Xbox Live sign in prompt, but haven’t tried unlocking anything yet.
  • JuIIIianJuIIIian892,130
    Posted on 18 March 21 at 17:30
    Outlawed Torn said:
    JuIIIian said:
    Nier supposedly has a new list on PC but it isn’t public yet on the servers. People on the Game Pass PC Reddit have unlocked some achievements.

I installed the game and it had a Xbox Live sign in prompt, but haven’t tried unlocking anything yet.
    Oh really?? thx man, You gave me a bit of hope to hold on to! But Fingers crossed it gets added still, don't wanna get my hopes to high. But I did some research and it's true... Vampyr, Darksiders 3 and The Surge had a 10 day delay before achievements got added on Windows 10 from the time it released on Windows 10. But we'll see....
    JuIIIian
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.