Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass adds Octopath Traveler, Yakuza 6, Outriders, and more soon

• pandagamerpandagamer63,142
    Posted on 18 March 21 at 17:52
    I realized that the nier if I could get an achievement but at the time of checking the achievements nothing of the game appears and I will wait to see if here on the page it appears for a longer time of course I say this for the pc
  • MisterIdjitMisterIdjit197,982
    Posted on 18 March 21 at 19:18, Edited on 25 March 21 at 01:17 by MisterIdjit
    ProjectOasis#676 said:
    The Steam List has 88 Achievements. That would mean an average of 11,... GS per Achievement. I highly doubt that they will just copy/paste them. But who knows… headspin
    I suspect Squeenix will probably copy/paste them because that's (mostly) what they did with DQ XI at 57 achievements (58 for Steam).
  • Chester CheevoChester Cheevo1,227,314
    Posted on 18 March 21 at 19:55
    I always wanted to play Octopath, but never bought it for my Switch. Looking forward to this!
  • JuIIIianJuIIIian892,130
    Posted on 19 March 21 at 00:37, Edited on 19 March 21 at 00:42 by JuIIIian
    So I did some testing... When I Play Dishonored PC it shows that I'm playing it (as in my friends can see that I'm playing Dishonored PC on my profile status) but No achievements pop. However Nier Automata PC DOESN"T show up as me playing it but I did Unlock an achievement. But the achievement is in ghostland it doesn't register but I definitely popped one in Nier Automata PC. My Gamerscore infact Went up by 15 because of this achievement
    NieR: Automata BECOME AS GODS EditionSecret AchievementJuIIIianThe Secret Achievement achievement in NieR: Automata BECOME AS GODS Edition worth 15 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
    Obviously the PC version though
    JuIIIian
    Posted on 19 March 21 at 04:54
    Do you recommend to continue playing or better to wait for them to put the achievements in nier automata in the future?
    Because I don't want to keep playing and the achievements have a bug or something
  • JuIIIianJuIIIian892,130
    Posted on 19 March 21 at 16:50
    CorgiGames said:
    Do you recommend to continue playing or better to wait for them to put the achievements in nier automata in the future?
    Because I don't want to keep playing and the achievements have a bug or something
    Go right ahead and Play!! They are finally Up and running. Thank goodness man!!!! Sweet

NieR: Automata BECOME AS GODS Edition (Win 10) Achievements
    JuIIIian
    Posted on 20 March 21 at 00:58
    Excelent
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm473,185
    Posted on 20 March 21 at 16:02
    I was going to buy Genesis Noir. Good to see it's a day one GamePass release and will be out in a few days.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.