Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Tekken 7's new fighter is Prime Minister of Poland

• NOBLEPX672NOBLEPX672553,925
    Posted on 22 March 21 at 21:35
    The scar, the white hair, Poland...
    It is like someone ordered Ciri from Witcher 3 via Wish.
  • Posted on 22 March 21 at 21:49
    Fantastycznie! laugh
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,950,343
    Posted on 22 March 21 at 22:20
    builder dirge said:
    TA now with added click bait
    Yup. This is some serious bullshit.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA2,299,869
    Posted on 22 March 21 at 23:09
    Just put new characters in tekken 8! Article kinda click baity.
  • Posted on 22 March 21 at 23:20
    Some of y’all really need to learn the difference between ‘clickbait’ and ‘stupid fun headline’.
  • HosseinGTHosseinGT283,155
    Posted on 23 March 21 at 00:59
    If I can somehow get that stupid tournament achievement, I be done with the whole Tekken series that are long dead to me after removing offline 8x8 team battle and its thirst for money for every new useless character even when I bought so called "Ultimate Edition".
    I wish someday I can have enough money to escape from Islamic Nuclear program country of fucking Iran
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl252,565
    Posted on 23 March 21 at 01:52
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    Some of y’all really need to learn the difference between ‘clickbait’ and ‘stupid fun headline’.
    Agreed. Not a Tekken fan and the headline did make me click—but I do find that this character is a world leader in the in-game universe entertainingly bizarre.
    "You know what's funnier than 76? 77" - fabian907
  • saturnsailorsaturnsailor793,559
    Posted on 23 March 21 at 02:32
    Isn't Poland the country with the most corrupt politicians in the world? They should all line up to be the bad guys in this game. I'm sure lots of people would flock to it then.
  • HosseinGTHosseinGT283,155
    Posted on 23 March 21 at 11:35, Edited on 23 March 21 at 11:36 by HosseinGT
    saturnsailor said:
    Isn't Poland the country with the most corrupt politicians in the world? They should all line up to be the bad guys in this game. I'm sure lots of people would flock to it then.
    No maybe there are some corrupted politicians in Poland but the most corrupted politicians record is for my country.
    You can find corruptions in any country based on the value of its national currency and poverty of its people.
    My country is first in the list of worthless currencies in the world and second is Venezuela.
    I wish someday I can have enough money to escape from Islamic Nuclear program country of fucking Iran
  • Posted on 23 March 21 at 13:28
    Why do I love this game as much as I do. Still would love to see Bruce return.
    The Most Electrifying Man in Gaming Entertainment!
  • MikaszMikasz1,028,642
    Posted on 23 March 21 at 15:14
    saturnsailor said:
    https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi/2020/index

Poland is 45th. USA, just for comparison, 25th, only 11 points ahead.
  • TwistMckTwistMck707,396
    Posted on 23 March 21 at 20:09
    Still think they should of gone with the UK Prime Minister. Can you imagine Boris Johnson as a Tekken character?! laugh
    "Hey Guys! Look at my Gu-"
  • Posted on 24 March 21 at 00:48
    Mikasz said:
    saturnsailor said:

Sure in the states you can 'lobby' politicians. To give them money to work in your favour. Like bribery but without guaranteed results and broken laws. Very beneficial for corporations and the rich. Not so much for the average American.
  • MikaszMikasz1,028,642
    Posted on 24 March 21 at 01:03
    IAteA11ThePies said:
    Mikasz said:
    saturnsailor said:

Sure in the states you can 'lobby' politicians. To give them money to work in your favour. Like bribery but without guaranteed results and broken laws. Very beneficial for corporations and the rich. Not so much for the average American.
    Same here but we have a different lobby.

Anyway, not really a place for that discussion here. As much as I hate my country for being a Europe's Karen, I had to mention that in contrary to the popular belief, corruption here is not materially different from another European countries. Of course, by no means it's small and it's far behind mature democracies but we're not that bad.
  • DiegoTanDiegoTan633,425
    Posted on 24 March 21 at 12:07
    Meh. I'm not even gonna play it unless it comes back to Game Pass, but current state of DLC in Tekken 7 is over 800zł here (250 USD?). They really want to milk those fanboys with whatever they can, huh.
    This website is great!
  • 粉丝游戏粉丝游戏1,389,131
    Posted on 24 March 21 at 12:31, Edited on 24 March 21 at 12:31 by 粉丝游戏
    seven millones sold,TEKKEN 7clap
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads