The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: March 23rd, 2021

• GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan149,540
    Posted on 23 March 21 at 16:33
    Enseldyer155 said:
    So how do you buy Sniper Ghost Warrior 2?
    Currently can’t buy it digitally. Only available in physical form, DLC is available digitally.
  • Posted on 23 March 21 at 16:53
    SilentJay76 said:
    DeathDealingCat said:
    NL The Dude said:
    Xmas adventure for kids it is, here's hoping for stacks.
    This doesn't have achievements does it?
    It's almost certainly a "Creators Program" game, so no achievements.
    Sweet, thanks for confirming!
  • AxeL R GRAxeL R GR302,325
    Posted on 23 March 21 at 17:01
    Once again 360 Resident Evil 5 doesn't appear in the store for me. Is it not available in certain regions?
  • Scorpionxx0Scorpionxx0385,177
    Posted on 23 March 21 at 17:13
    Junkdewd said:
    Scorpionxx0 said:
    Every week I come here hoping to see raiden v on sale & every week I walk away disappointed.
    You and me both. Have the physical, but prefer to leave my discs alone, and Raiden is always a great sour of the moment game to play when bored.
    I’ve always enjoyed them even when I used to go to the arcades back in the day I’d always play play & stuff similar to it.
  • Posted on 23 March 21 at 18:54
    Nothing for me, some stuff from my wishlist here but none of it is discounted very much.
  • CenosisCenosis223,746
    Posted on 24 March 21 at 10:07
    I picked up Moonlighter, Bombslinger and DR2 Case 0 + Case West.
  • JunkdewdJunkdewd159,425 159,425 GamerScore
    Posted on 24 March 21 at 11:15
    Scorpionxx0 said:
    Junkdewd said:
    Scorpionxx0 said:
    Every week I come here hoping to see raiden v on sale & every week I walk away disappointed.
    You and me both. Have the physical, but prefer to leave my discs alone, and Raiden is always a great sour of the moment game to play when bored.
    I’ve always enjoyed them even when I used to go to the arcades back in the day I’d always play play & stuff similar to it.
    I'm a former arcade tech and used to have a large collection of cabinets, full machines to restore and game pcbs. Still have several Raiden versions in my pared down collection waiting for a sit down japanese style jamma cab. :)
  • Posted on 24 March 21 at 14:27
    Anybody else catch on MVC Infinite how the Marvel DLC characters cost more than the Capcom DLC characters (except Black Panther)???
    Posted on 24 March 21 at 17:53
    SoulSurvivor43 said:
    Anybody else catch on MVC Infinite how the Marvel DLC characters cost more than the Capcom DLC characters (except Black Panther)???
    That’s called the Disney tax 😅
  • Scorpionxx0Scorpionxx0385,177
    Posted on 24 March 21 at 19:12
    Junkdewd said:
    Scorpionxx0 said:
    Junkdewd said:
    Scorpionxx0 said:
    I'm a former arcade tech and used to have a large collection of cabinets, full machines to restore and game pcbs. Still have several Raiden versions in my pared down collection waiting for a sit down japanese style jamma cab. :)
    Lucky bastard, I only wish I had space for some of those old arcade cabinets & money for those old arcade cabinets.
  • Bear5 Fan 4EverBear5 Fan 4Ever2,061,148
    Posted on 24 March 21 at 19:28
    Will most likely pick up watch dogs legion on sale. Will it get new achievements or no?
    Crackdown 3!
    Posted on 27 March 21 at 01:58
    I ended up picking up fox tales dlc for Never Alone since that was GWG and the dlc had not been on sale since 2017.
  • HQAZEHQAZE410,949
    Posted on 27 March 21 at 12:44
    Thats it, for the 360?
    There are games in the shop for like $15-20...
    Like to see more 360 games on sale...

PeaceOut!
    JDH
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,314
    Posted on 27 March 21 at 14:20
    HQAZE said:
    Thats it, for the 360?
    There are games in the shop for like $15-20...
    Like to see more 360 games on sale...

PeaceOut!
    To all intents and purposes, most 360 games are on sale. Almost all of them can be purchased for significantly less than list price. It gets even better. You can buy a lot of used physical games for under 2 USD or the equivalent price in Euros. Once you pop them into your console you can download the corresponding backwards compatible digital version for free.
  • Posted on 28 March 21 at 20:15
    Junkdewd said:
    Why would it be called arcade edition and still sell DLC called arcade edition? In addition, this DLC does not appear on the Xbox One's microsoft store.

It turns sfiv into sfiv arcade edition.
    Yes I bought the game, the one on sale is the Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition. I do believe that in order to have the whole game, the Ultra Street Fighter IV needs to be purchased. I believe you can only play against people with the same edition.
  • WulfTekWulfTek709,851
    Posted on 29 March 21 at 12:22
    Oooh, £6.69 for Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishment Redux, I'd say that's worth it to stack the best game in the series.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.