Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox game releases — March 29th to April 4th

  • RobboJDA96RobboJDA9617,410
    Posted on 26 March 21 at 12:29
    Ten new games are winging their way to the Xbox library next week, headed up by People Can Fly's action-RPG Outriders, which will be available with Xbox Game Pass from launch.

    Please click here to read the full story: Xbox game releases — March 29th to April 4th
  • jj6yjj6y252,993
    Posted on 26 March 21 at 12:38
    boring
  • SuperPed13SuperPed13520,292
    Posted on 26 March 21 at 12:44
    Outriders. Hope the list isnt shitty and the servers hold up
  • Posted on 26 March 21 at 12:49
    I Saw Black Clouds for me
  • supkrissupkris956,572
    Posted on 26 March 21 at 12:52
    Looking forward to outriders since its launching on gp. Havent been following anything related to it so minimal expectations. Might be a surprise
  • Posted on 26 March 21 at 12:55
    Oh man what a terrible week. Even punctuated with an FMV game. laugh
    This space for rent.
  • Rista BRista B589,689
    Posted on 26 March 21 at 12:57
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Oh man what a terrible week. Even punctuated with an FMV game. laugh
    Well, maybe my expectations have been lowered because I was thinking compared to what we have seen before this is about the first week this year where it seems like there are a few games that look interesting on the release calendar.
    Rest in peace Ryan Hayward, a fellow gamer taken too soon.
  • Death and GloryDeath and Glory1,985,744
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,299,045
    Posted on 26 March 21 at 13:09
    Trash
  • Posted on 26 March 21 at 13:17
    Had high hopes for Outriders. Lucky for me, they released the demo, but I just couldn't get into it. Backlog time.
    Thin Blue Line Support https://www.odmp.org/
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,308,115
    Posted on 26 March 21 at 13:27
    Nothing screams to me play day one. I was considering playing the Outriders demo then I said, nah won't waste my time.
  • LIFTY187umLIFTY187um369,954
    Posted on 26 March 21 at 15:00
    yawn
    gamer score is now pointless thanks to dumb indie games.......
  • RiIeyRiIey509,030
    Posted on 26 March 21 at 15:41
    Maxumilli0n said:
    Nothing screams to me play day one. I was considering playing the Outriders demo then I said, nah won't waste my time.
    tennis world tour 2 optimized for series s/x is not screaming out to you? 📅
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,308,115
    Posted on 26 March 21 at 15:44
    RiIey said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    Nothing screams to me play day one. I was considering playing the Outriders demo then I said, nah won't waste my time.
    tennis world tour 2 optimized for series s/x is not screaming out to you? 📅
    Damn I must've missed that. Putting in my PTO for that week off.toast
  • Posted on 26 March 21 at 16:33
    Maxumilli0n said:
    RiIey said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    Nothing screams to me play day one. I was considering playing the Outriders demo then I said, nah won't waste my time.
    tennis world tour 2 optimized for series s/x is not screaming out to you? 📅
    Damn I must've missed that. Putting in my PTO for that week off.toast
    Psshhhhh! Real fans would take 2 weeks off. One week ahead of this release, to play Tennis World Tour 1 and get really pumped!
    This space for rent.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,308,115
    Posted on 26 March 21 at 16:39
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    RiIey said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    Nothing screams to me play day one. I was considering playing the Outriders demo then I said, nah won't waste my time.
    tennis world tour 2 optimized for series s/x is not screaming out to you? 📅
    Damn I must've missed that. Putting in my PTO for that week off.toast
    Psshhhhh! Real fans would take 2 weeks off. One week ahead of this release, to play Tennis World Tour 1 and get really pumped!
    Fuck it, I'll just quit my job then. rock
  • etcher1981etcher1981688,527
    Posted on 26 March 21 at 19:15
    Garbage.
    I keeps it realz!
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead599,091
    Posted on 26 March 21 at 19:32, Edited on 26 March 21 at 19:36 by HolyHalfDead
    RiIey said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    Nothing screams to me play day one. I was considering playing the Outriders demo then I said, nah won't waste my time.
    tennis world tour 2 optimized for series s/x is not screaming out to you?
    Of the games on that list, it is the only one with a seperate achievement list (stack).

    It is free for anyone that bought the Ace Edition (same way Control was free for anyone that bought the Ultimate Edition).
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 26 March 21 at 20:03, Edited on 26 March 21 at 20:03 by Stinky Big Buds
    Looking forward to outriders, didn't play the demo, hope it's good and looty.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm473,333
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.