Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Inversion Trailer

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 April 11 at 11:45
    Im not too excited for this, it dosent look like anything much
    Sunny-fish melon jelly ballin' the jack!
  • Zacry072Zacry0721,124,960
    Posted on 22 April 11 at 12:07
    I really need to see some gameplay, please.
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM87,676
    Posted on 22 April 11 at 13:43
    I'm not particularly excited about Inversion, but I am interested to see how they use the zero gravity game mechanic.
  • Posted on 22 April 11 at 14:18
    this looks sort of dumb
  • Posted on 22 April 11 at 15:41, Edited on 22 April 11 at 15:43 by Moose Recon
    STICKofMACARONI said:
    this looks sort of dumb
    I agree to an extent to that.

Only looks ok from that preview, a concept that seems nice if well executed liked other members said, but it seems original. Too many people who have posted keep saying it is unique, but a difference in gravity in a video game does not seem unique. I don't really find it something I would buy from that video either, I have to wait for more to be shown. But for now I'm not too interested. If they truely turn what feels like an already used concept into their own unique version of it with great gameplay and story, plus maybe a nice look, then I will give them kudos.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 April 11 at 16:44
    Hope it's not another Fracture, or Blacksite, or any other crappy shooter with only one interesting gameplay mechanic.
    "You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive..."
  • Posted on 22 April 11 at 17:41
    The fact the enemy troops are running up the side of the building makes the trailer interesting
  • HuGh1212HuGh121233,486
    Posted on 22 April 11 at 18:50
    Different and therefore interesting.....
    Hughby-Dooby-Doo
  • ShabobbleShabobble593,118
    Posted on 24 April 11 at 15:41
    The trailer says the release date is October Second, not February 7th.
  • punkyliarpunkyliar204,446
    Posted on 24 April 11 at 16:48
    xXDobleEquisXx said:
    You're reading the date wrong. The date in the trailer is dd/mm - the European format. As is usual, the European release of the game will be February 10th, three days after the North American release.
  • Woody2547Woody254758,369
    Posted on 24 April 11 at 17:51
    Now here is a game that looks good. like a combination of bulletstorm and mass effect. looking forward to this for sure
  • ShabobbleShabobble593,118
    Posted on 24 April 11 at 18:51
    PunkyLiar said:
    xXDobleEquisXx said:
    You're reading the date wrong. The date in the trailer is dd/mm - the European format. As is usual, the European release of the game will be February 10th, three days after the North American release.
    Then we should have the North American trailer.
  • Posted on 24 April 11 at 22:37, Edited on 24 April 11 at 22:38 by a rabid fuzzle
    This game could be astounding, or a complete flop. I wanna know if gravity is entirely controlled by the game/enemies or do we get to control it TimeShift-esque?
    The pilots of the ROFLCOTER enjoy a nice slice of ZOMGBBQPIZZA and failberry lolmonade
  • punkyliarpunkyliar204,446
    Posted on 25 April 11 at 00:16
    xXDobleEquisXx said:
    PunkyLiar said:
    xXDobleEquisXx said:
    Then we should have the North American trailer.
    This is an international website, not a North American-centric website. The majority of members, myself included, are happy with whichever trailer is available. The content is the same, why such a big issue over the format of the date at the end?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 April 11 at 19:51
    Umm, this game looks like a big bag of shit.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.