The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 12 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• Mysterio400Mysterio4001,302,741
    Posted on 30 March 21 at 18:39
    GoNNER is very fun and a lot easier than it's ratio would lead you to believe.
  • Posted on 30 March 21 at 18:42
    Cold Silence is FAR from a quick or easy completion now that the achievements got patched back to the original requirements.
  • bLaKgRaVybLaKgRaVy764,780
    Posted on 30 March 21 at 18:45, Edited on 30 March 21 at 18:47 by bLaKgRaVy
    Estimates for Cold Silence need to change. It is no longer a 0-1 hour game.

And TT Batman is wrong if you're going by all the episodes. Very misleading.
  • AciD237AciD2371,036,890
    Posted on 30 March 21 at 19:04
    There's a bundle for the 3 Queen's Quest games. So you only pay one time the price on the right column.
    It is not very understandable such.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm468,344
    Posted on 30 March 21 at 19:26
    Cold Silence is about a 5-10 hour game now that it has been restored. It may be longer, but it's a lot more fun. smile
  • Chyld989Chyld989610,678
    Posted on 30 March 21 at 20:23
    bLaKgRaVy said:
    Yeah, I get why the pages show that as the time since the rest is technically DLC, but since you get everything with GWG (I'm assuming) I feel like in these articles they should list the full time to complete, not just the first episode.
    Posted on 30 March 21 at 20:35
    Chyld989 said:
    bLaKgRaVy said:
    Yeah, I get why the pages show that as the time since the rest is technically DLC, but since you get everything with GWG (I'm assuming) I feel like in these articles they should list the full time to complete, not just the first episode.
    To 100% complete any game, all DLC achievements must be unlocked in addition to the base game. Still, the episodic Telltale games are not that long even though each DLC episode takes about as long as the base game.

But it depends what one considers long? To me, anything under 10 hours is a short game. smile
  • RainithRainith664,462
    Posted on 30 March 21 at 21:02, Edited on 30 March 21 at 21:02 by Rainith
    So what exactly is the deal with GoNNER? I was thinking an April Fool's joke based off the ratio, but the first comment has me questioning that now.
  • SPACE ODDITYSPACE ODDITY1,165,495
    Posted on 30 March 21 at 21:42
    Rainith said:
    So what exactly is the deal with GoNNER? I was thinking an April Fool's joke based off the ratio, but the first comment has me questioning that now.
    It has a high ratio because it was on on gamepass, it left gamepass last September I think.
    QUAKE 4 Number One GRAW Solo Number One
  • Mysterio400Mysterio4001,302,741
    Posted on 30 March 21 at 21:54
    SPACE ODDITY said:
    Rainith said:
    It has a high ratio because it was on on gamepass, it left gamepass last September I think.
    This. A lot of people started it through GP and got the first achievement seconds into playing and then never finished.

It's really easy, the TA walkthrough gives a good weapon and item setup that will allow you to destroy any enemy with ease. I did it in about 6 hours and I'm not very good at Roguelite games.

Watch a video of a playthrough to figure out if it's your thing.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,173,607
    Posted on 30 March 21 at 21:57
    Prob get nexoria £3 for 3 thousand gs and goodbye deponia for £1.07. Would get arcade spirits but ag £14?! Not a chance
  • Chyld989Chyld989610,678
    Posted on 30 March 21 at 23:20
    Allgorhythm said:
    Chyld989 said:
    bLaKgRaVy said:
    To 100% complete any game, all DLC achievements must be unlocked in addition to the base game. Still, the episodic Telltale games are not that long even though each DLC episode takes about as long as the base game.

But it depends what one considers long? To me, anything under 10 hours is a short game. smile
    Yeah, I agree that it's still a short one, I just think it's misleading in these articles to say the Telltale games are a 2 hour completion when they definitely take longer than that. Just a minor nitpick.
  • DubstepEdgelordDubstepEdgelord1,445,854
    Posted on 30 March 21 at 23:49
    Mysterio400 said:
    SPACE ODDITY said:
    Rainith said:
    This. A lot of people started it through GP and got the first achievement seconds into playing and then never finished.

It's really easy, the TA walkthrough gives a good weapon and item setup that will allow you to destroy any enemy with ease. I did it in about 6 hours and I'm not very good at Roguelite games.

Watch a video of a playthrough to figure out if it's your thing.
    Just kill everything on the first world and run past the rest. It's a joke once you have the best weapon and backpack. You may want to switch your strategy on the final boss depending on preference.
    Too much salt everywhere...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 March 21 at 23:53
    dont grab any of these quick games in a while might just treat myself
    So many knob heads on this website
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 March 21 at 23:55
    Mysterio400 said:
    GoNNER is very fun and a lot easier than it's ratio would lead you to believe.
    I like to disagree I found this game so hard
  • RiIeyRiIey461,817
    Posted on 31 March 21 at 00:45
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    They never really gives the ones I like. Past couple weeks I been eyeing one a week but ended up passing.
  • RiIeyRiIey461,817
    Posted on 31 March 21 at 00:46
    Five dates was a really good and fun game well worth it!
    Posted on 31 March 21 at 00:58
    Chyld989 said:
    Yeah, I agree that it's still a short one, I just think it's misleading in these articles to say the Telltale games are a 2 hour completion when they definitely take longer than that. Just a minor nitpick.
    Agreed. The Telltale games are very easy but people who are looking at a one hour completion are going to be disappointed.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 March 21 at 01:10
    RiIey said:
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    They never really gives the ones I like. Past couple weeks I been eyeing one a week but ended up passing.
    Ye I got really bored of just getting super fast gs so now I like to play longer games unless they are on GP. I ended up picking up Gonner but thats a bitch in my op to 100% im really not good at that game but i need to finish it to fix my %age
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.