Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Zombies!!! (WP) to Get Premium DLC Content

• wbswbs949,805
    Posted on 01 March 12 at 19:36
    Hmm I have been holding off this game because there is so many $3 games I want to get first but I should get this soon just because it's the first phone game with 250 G
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,269,592
    Posted on 01 March 12 at 20:13
    I thought MS had said WP games were restricted to 200g?! What a surprise they make their own rules if it makes em some more cash. I'm not doin any WP game over 200g. Don't they know the world is in an economic crisis they think all gamers are rich
  • Barad 007Barad 007809,537
    Posted on 01 March 12 at 20:52
    250G's that is killing it..
    Battlefield 3 Gamer!
  • EastXEastX492,545
    Posted on 01 March 12 at 21:58
    NO1KEV said:
    I thought MS had said WP games were restricted to 200g?! What a surprise they make their own rules if it makes em some more cash. I'm not doin any WP game over 200g. Don't they know the world is in an economic crisis they think all gamers are rich
    Of course PDLC can increase the GS limit, just like XBLA games. What a silly/dumb thing for you to say.
    -Paul Acevedo, WPCentral - and Co-Optimus, yo!
  • HollowPondsHollowPonds276,814
    Posted on 01 March 12 at 22:31
    Great port of an excellent board game and a heck of a lot cheaper then the physical thing... can't wait for mp..
    Wow a bee!
  • Posted on 30 June 12 at 03:59, Edited on 30 June 12 at 04:00 by SneakyStabbalot
    Is this out yet?? If so, anyone know how to get the DLC?? I have the game, but can't see where to download the DLC :(
  • Posted on 22 November 12 at 08:30
    X509Cert said:
    Is this out yet?? If so, anyone know how to get the DLC?? I have the game, but can't see where to download the DLC :(
    play game > start new game > when your at the Human/AI screen "expansion packs" is written just above the characters, you can buy the DLC from there

id agree that the DLC is hidden somewhat for no reason =]
  • LAFTALAFTA548,600
    Posted on 30 January 13 at 21:27
    I seriously can't find this DLC, has it been removed? I will not be happy if the answer is yes cry
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • DragonlingDragonling713,044
    Posted on 30 January 13 at 21:50
    LAFTA said:
    I seriously can't find this DLC, has it been removed? I will not be happy if the answer is yes cry
    I second this. I tried following Shadow's instructions, but I do not see any "expansion packs" label on the character selection screen. I have also dug through all of the other menus (options, info, etc.) and do not see anything relating to DLC or expansion packs. I also checked the marketplace and cannot find any sign of a separate download.

Any help?
  • LAFTALAFTA548,600
    Posted on 30 January 13 at 23:43
    This isn't looking good. Ffs...
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • HoffmanHoffman153,279
  • LAFTALAFTA548,600
    Posted on 31 January 13 at 09:00
    Thanks Hoff, one of the comments there mentions WiFi. Seeing as the game was only 19mb I didn't think it would be an issue.

I guess I'll have to borrow a connection (no net in my new house yet).
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • HoffmanHoffman153,279
    Posted on 01 February 13 at 05:06
    Ok, so here's how I found it -

I went in to start a new game. On the screen where you choose your players there was no "expansion pack", so I hit back, and went into help and options. I looked through each item in help and options to look for it, and it wasn't there either.

I went back to start a game, and just above the characters was a tilted card in a circle, and next to it across the entire top was "expansion packs."

I'm thinking maybe it has to give itself a chance to load before that appears, as I don't think I did anything special.
    Please, pardon my absence. The Great One will return shortly.
  • DragonlingDragonling713,044
    Posted on 04 February 13 at 21:27
    As a follow-up, I just launched the game 5 minutes ago and was going to follow Hoffman's idea, however when I clicked "Start New Game" the first time the tile was there. No clue what changed between the 30th & today, but what was not there then is there now. Highly recommend if you were looking for this, grab it now while it is there.
  • Posted on 27 May 13 at 23:20
    is anyone else getting an error message when trying to download the DLC? I've been trying for ages now with no luck
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.