Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

GTA V returns to Xbox Game Pass this week

• MarekidzeMarekidze216,660
    Posted on 07 April 21 at 17:09
    superniceguy said:
    DubstepEdgelord said:
    superniceguy said:
    Madden 15, Madden 16, Madden 17, Madden 18, Madden 25, NHL 18, and NHL 19 are leaving EA Play on April 16th.
    All these years these games stay and not many departures in EA Access / Play but since being part of Game Pass, games are now leaving left right and centre, and only 10 days notice. EA said that if any games left they would give 30 days notice. Game Pass is ruining EA PLAY, probably because EA is now not getting enough subscriptions to manage the catalogue. I hope EA is not part of Game Pass long, if they keep this up.

I wonder if these games are leaving EA Play as a whole including EA Play on PS4 or just Xbox?
    I hate to say it but not many people care about old sports titles anymore. Also a lot of the are delisted so I don't blame them for getting rid of them.
    I do not care about the sports titles either, but EA PLAY has now lost being solid with me. Fallen Order, or any game now has greater chance of leaving sooner now.

I thought if they would get rid of any would just be the oldest one (just Madden 15 then Madden 16 next year, Madden 17 the year after etc) to be replaced by newest one, not all them leaving all at once.
    Well! NFL games are marketd with server closure here on Ta eather way!
    Blame EA for not keeping up there player/server base A bit longer, maybe then i woud complete some more of these! laugh Gamepass is A bit less to blame for that laugh
    Some broken games are still much loved Like: Fight Night! shock
  • superniceguysuperniceguy340,966
    Posted on 07 April 21 at 18:09
    Marekidze said:
    superniceguy said:
    DubstepEdgelord said:
    superniceguy said:
    Madden 15, Madden 16, Madden 17, Madden 18, Madden 25, NHL 18, and NHL 19 are leaving EA Play on April 16th.
    All these years these games stay and not many departures in EA Access / Play but since being part of Game Pass, games are now leaving left right and centre, and only 10 days notice. EA said that if any games left they would give 30 days notice. Game Pass is ruining EA PLAY, probably because EA is now not getting enough subscriptions to manage the catalogue. I hope EA is not part of Game Pass long, if they keep this up.

I wonder if these games are leaving EA Play as a whole including EA Play on PS4 or just Xbox?
    I hate to say it but not many people care about old sports titles anymore. Also a lot of the are delisted so I don't blame them for getting rid of them.
    I do not care about the sports titles either, but EA PLAY has now lost being solid with me. Fallen Order, or any game now has greater chance of leaving sooner now.

I thought if they would get rid of any would just be the oldest one (just Madden 15 then Madden 16 next year, Madden 17 the year after etc) to be replaced by newest one, not all them leaving all at once.
    Blame EA for not keeping up there player/server base A bit longer, maybe then i woud complete some more of these! laugh Gamepass is A bit less to blame for that laugh
    Shadows of the Damned left EA play last month too.

For years EA managed to keep the games in the service, now it is part of game pass they are leaving left right and centre.

EA also stated that they would give 30 days notice if games would leave, but all we get now is 10 days. Typical MS attitude for lack of notice.

When EA play joined Game Pass the terms for EA play changed, so I do blame Game Pass completely, as otherwise we would have gotten 30 days notice

I wonder what games will leave EA play next month? Star Wars Fallen order?
  • MarekidzeMarekidze216,660
    Posted on 07 April 21 at 18:35
    superniceguy said:
    Marekidze said:
    superniceguy said:
    DubstepEdgelord said:
    superniceguy said:

Shadows of the Damned left EA play last month too.

For years EA managed to keep the games in the service, now it is part of game pass they are leaving left right and centre.

EA also stated that they would give 30 days notice if games would leave, but all we get now is 10 days. Typical MS attitude for lack of notice.

When EA play joined Game Pass the terms for EA play changed, so I do blame Game Pass completely, as otherwise we would have gotten 30 days notice

I wonder what games will leave EA play next month? Star Wars Fallen order?
    Your right, but le'ts look from other! If they can raise player base with GPU in Fifa21 NHL21 Or maybe even Baseball and not Like close or broke down servers after 2 years angry (Iam fine with that if older games rotate, or leave) Shure iam A bit mad won't get around Fifa16 Moop up too! :( Will see if there will be more crowd! (longer server life maybe! More money for EA maybe! Better catalogue maybe! Result Longer game life maybe?
  • Posted on 07 April 21 at 21:49
    Wait all those games are leaving EA Play? I had no idea I best work on some of the Madden achievements I'm missing.
  • YaevenYaeven229,699
    Posted on 08 April 21 at 01:41
    Good to see GTA V back in Game Pass; not many people have experienced this little hidden gem. Hopefully sales numbers will start to pick up once it leaves the service and people have learned about the niche title.
  • NismoR034NismoR034823,122
    Posted on 08 April 21 at 02:43
    Yaeven said:
    Good to see GTA V back in Game Pass; not many people have experienced this little hidden gem. Hopefully sales numbers will start to pick up once it leaves the service and people have learned about the niche title.
    It’s crazy, the game has such a huge scope and scale, it’s a technical achievement and it does things no other games do, yet no one has played it and so few people have heard of it. I just don’t understand how people can overlook it. Guess they’re too busy playing Watch Dogs?

headspin
  • TveilorTveilor290,765
    Posted on 12 April 21 at 19:04
    Why is GTA V tagged as Game Pass for PC?
    Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
  • EthigyEthigy742,470
    Posted on 13 April 21 at 18:27
    Need to get around to this soon.
  • Morbid237Morbid237878,085
    Posted on 15 April 21 at 01:26
    That Pathway game looks kind of cool, I love the pixel artwork. Hopefully, they add achievements to it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.