Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Contest: Win a Bethesda Xbox controller by unlocking achievements

• CanezzaCanezza124,523
  • Posted on 09 April 21 at 12:16
    France ??... cry
    Kazar
  • 粉丝游戏粉丝游戏746,025
    Posted on 09 April 21 at 12:17
    The Five Eyes + ireland

good luck!smile
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,218,538
    Posted on 09 April 21 at 12:24, Edited on 09 April 21 at 12:29 by Maxumilli0n
    Unfortunately, if you have just a console you won't win this as you can stack some Bethesda games on PC. Unless of course this is just limited to console titles which doesn't look like it because it clearly states "game pass ultimate subscribers" which includes console and PC.

The Fallout and Evil Within controllers are badass though.
  • GavInxsGavInxs951,509
    Posted on 09 April 21 at 12:25
    Prizes like this should always be awarded randomly. 99.999% of players have zero chance of being in the Top 5
  • I Boz lI Boz l907,566
    Posted on 09 April 21 at 12:28
    Nice thing to bring more players to GP but i'm not interested because 1) the contest (like always) is not available in my country 2) it's just a waste of time playing against other people where every family member/friend etc. plays with the same account.

Also, what if you already completed all or most of the games already?? The contest should've been up at least the same moment when they dropped the games to the service some weeks ago
  • Posted on 09 April 21 at 12:37
    GavInxs said:
    Prizes like this should always be awarded randomly. 99.999% of players have zero chance of being in the Top 5
    I agree.

I Boz l said:
    Also, what if you already completed all or most of the games already?? The contest should've been up at least the same moment when they dropped the games to the service some weeks ago
    Or hell, people like me who have beaten a bunch of Bethesda games already, years before they dropped on GP.
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,154,324
    Posted on 09 April 21 at 12:39
    OrpheusDeGroot said:
    I Boz l said:
    Or hell, people like me who have beaten a bunch of Bethesda games already, years before they dropped on GP.
    Same.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • UsCanAdamUsCanAdam162,838
    Posted on 09 April 21 at 12:43
    Maxumilli0n said:
    Unfortunately, if you have just a console you won't win this as you can stack some Bethesda games on PC. Unless of course this is just limited to console titles which doesn't look like it because it clearly states "game pass ultimate subscribers" which includes console and PC.

The Fallout and Evil Within controllers are badass though.
    It literally says in the post: “ The official rules state that achievements earned on Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S consoles are eligible”
  • KirklessKirkless912,976
    Posted on 09 April 21 at 12:50
    Just did the March contest and had a good chance of being a top 5 finisher. No response from Microsoft. I sent 3 emails to the address they had in the official contest rules asking for the list of finishers and they have completely ghosted me. I'm thinking these contests are actually fake with no intent to give out any real prizes.
    Light is always relevant.
  • Posted on 09 April 21 at 12:54
    I'm fed up to be French...
  • SKILLZ9096SKILLZ9096425,426
    Posted on 09 April 21 at 12:57
    Better off just doing an overtime shift at work then buying one anyone wanted one. competitions that are worth less and take more time than just working a job are pretty pointless
    SKILLZ9096
  • Posted on 09 April 21 at 12:59
    yaay fun too be a norwgian on xbl we are never eligeble for any contest,the 10.000 ms reward points challenge etc.....Shame shame shame😂
  • stebeer85stebeer85589,222
    Posted on 09 April 21 at 13:06
    Yeah, I also think for these competitions every time they pop up they should just pick ppl who have unlocked an achievement or a certain amount random.
  • Posted on 09 April 21 at 13:16
    Shame they don’t do many controllers like this for general release now. It’s usually just Halo and Gears that get them nowadays.
  • xXVanitasXxxXVanitasXx538,864
    Posted on 09 April 21 at 13:24
    Another contest that requires you to not have a life in order to even come close to actually having a chance at winning?! Noice.
  • Tatl360Tatl360310,088
    Posted on 09 April 21 at 13:27
    These contests are pretty cool.
    Will TA make a leaderboard so we can talk about the cheaters and contestants? laugh
  • PhantomRookPhantomRook482,572
    Posted on 09 April 21 at 13:31
    Let's do a contest and show a picture of seven custom controller's and only giveaway 5 headspinfacepalm
  • NonStre1996NonStre1996416,245
    Posted on 09 April 21 at 13:32
    Am I gonna be able to buy these? Or are they only by winning ?
  • SimmSimm1,895,689
    Posted on 09 April 21 at 13:36
    A random giveaway would have been better imo. The biggest fans have completed their games already so we are not eligible.
    1 Million Gamerscore achieved Feb 17, 2019.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.