Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Contest: Win a Bethesda Xbox controller by unlocking achievements

  • Posted on 10 April 21 at 06:59
    No point in me trying as I have nearly all the achievements in most of those games alreadycry
    Gaming is a life of pure indulgence, world hoping at will - Leon Brown
  • FluxB0xFluxB0x268,260
    Posted on 10 April 21 at 08:11
    TA can you find a way to display only these posts to people concerned about it ? It's really annoying to see something you want but can't have because you don't live in those countries ...
  • MisterIdjitMisterIdjit169,043
    Posted on 10 April 21 at 10:35
    "I completed Skyrim and all I got was this defective controller" should be emblazoned across the front. Microsoft's already replaced two of my X|S controllers, and one of the replacements is already having some button issues.
  • Posted on 10 April 21 at 10:54
    Sucks be to you if you've already played most of these
  • elzuecoelzueco784,616
    Posted on 10 April 21 at 11:41
    As usual most of the non-english countries falls out from these type of contests. Why are the rest of xbox live countries excluded?
  • Posted on 10 April 21 at 11:49
    good luck!!
  • CloudCircusCloudCircus519,638
    Posted on 10 April 21 at 12:08
    Does DLC count?
  • SonnieSlimSonnieSlim477,369
    Posted on 10 April 21 at 12:12
    I can't imagine being this upset and whiny as I've seen in these comments over a free contest. Good grief
  • Clad masterClad master2,745,439
    Posted on 10 April 21 at 13:41
    Beautiful custom controllers,but stupid contest.

    In any case i can't participate,it's not available in Europe
  • JKSullivanJKSullivan734,353
    Posted on 10 April 21 at 13:47
    This may seem totally random to anyone who hadn't read through this thread a few hours ago - but kudos to the mods on these forums!
  • OneNipBearOneNipBear129,687
    Posted on 10 April 21 at 14:00
    Does anyone kno of a way to see current leaders or many high earners already? It seems like it'd be a waste of time to try to achievement hunt if ppl are already on like two completed games and 150 achievements up.
  • Posted on 10 April 21 at 15:36
    EverStoned77 said:
    x The Horrorist said:
    yaay fun too be a norwgian on xbl we are never eligeble for any contest,the 10.000 ms reward points challenge etc.....Shame shame shame??
    Yeah it sucks to never be able to participate in these kind of contests but at least you guys have access to the Rewards program, Denmark do not & from the look of things we probably never will roll
    Thats just stupid,why should there be such a diffrence between the xbox players in scandinavia?
  • Posted on 10 April 21 at 17:40
    It'd be real nice if I didn't have 100% in most of these already :/
    I might be Batman
  • Posted on 10 April 21 at 18:45
    Achieve Bean said:
    JKSullivan said:
    Achieve Bean said:
    So do Windows 10 stacks count for this?
    I mean this constructively, don't take offense - but please take a couple of minutes to read through the actual article and prior discussion in a thread before posting. Your question is answered in the last paragraph, and also on page one of the comments: only achievements earned on XBox consoles are eligible.
    I'd have loved to have read the article if it was working for me when I made this comment, but my phone wasn't loading the page correctly. Most discussion in comments is never useful so I don't really care to read through it, especially when there's 50 of them. Thanks though.
    Maybe put that in your question then... "my phone isn't loading the page properly, so do Windows 10..."

    Because at the moment you look like you don't really care what the community has to say, but quite happy to expect an answer from them? AND then play the victim when you get a pulled up on it...
    I have to politely disagree, they are all better off neither seen nor heard
  • EverStoned77EverStoned77628,530
    Posted on 10 April 21 at 22:10
    x The Horrorist said:
    EverStoned77 said:
    x The Horrorist said:
    yaay fun too be a norwgian on xbl we are never eligeble for any contest,the 10.000 ms reward points challenge etc.....Shame shame shame??
    Yeah it sucks to never be able to participate in these kind of contests but at least you guys have access to the Rewards program, Denmark do not & from the look of things we probably never will roll
    Thats just stupid,why should there be such a diffrence between the xbox players in scandinavia?
    Couldn't agree more, as far as I know we're the only country in nothern Europe that hasn't got it, hell I wouldn't be surprised if we're the only country in all of Europe by now roll & I honestly have no idea why, I've seen many threads on Xbox support asking why but MS ain't really known for being transparent about these kind of things although if it were something like Danish law that prevents it, though I have looked in to it but never found anything that would prevent it & even if there is it would serve MS much better to just let us know ... used to think that it was a matter of some countries being too small for them to bother but (afaik) Norway ain't that much bigger, population wise, than Denmark so doubt that's the reason anymore but hey it's not always possible to find logic behind some of MS's decisions haha laugh
    "A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open" -- Frank Zappa
  • Achieve BeanAchieve Bean138,038
    Posted on 11 April 21 at 00:12
    Sneaky G Wizard said:
    Achieve Bean said:
    JKSullivan said:
    Achieve Bean said:
    So do Windows 10 stacks count for this?
    I mean this constructively, don't take offense - but please take a couple of minutes to read through the actual article and prior discussion in a thread before posting. Your question is answered in the last paragraph, and also on page one of the comments: only achievements earned on XBox consoles are eligible.
    I'd have loved to have read the article if it was working for me when I made this comment, but my phone wasn't loading the page correctly. Most discussion in comments is never useful so I don't really care to read through it, especially when there's 50 of them. Thanks though.
    Maybe put that in your question then... "my phone isn't loading the page properly, so do Windows 10..."

    Because at the moment you look like you don't really care what the community has to say, but quite happy to expect an answer from them? AND then play the victim when you get a pulled up on it...
    It really isn't that serious pal. I can just ask a question, I'm just explaining why I asked since it seemed to be such a problem to the first guy and now you. Thanks for your input.
    my plan is to unlock every possible achievement in everything i play, theoretical 100%
  • EmperorEmperor1,032,823 1,032,823 GamerScore
    Posted on 11 April 21 at 02:17
    bunch of ugly ass controller lol the only good thing about them would be the resale value i guess
  • A DEAD B0DY MANA DEAD B0DY MAN1,024,649
    Posted on 11 April 21 at 04:16
    NonStre1996 said:
    Am I gonna be able to buy these? Or are they only by winning ?
    I hope we can buy
  • laifstailelaifstaile62,278
    Posted on 11 April 21 at 07:07
    EverStoned77 said:
    x The Horrorist said:
    EverStoned77 said:
    x The Horrorist said:
    yaay fun too be a norwgian on xbl we are never eligeble for any contest,the 10.000 ms reward points challenge etc.....Shame shame shame??
    Yeah it sucks to never be able to participate in these kind of contests but at least you guys have access to the Rewards program, Denmark do not & from the look of things we probably never will roll
    Thats just stupid,why should there be such a diffrence between the xbox players in scandinavia?
    Couldn't agree more, as far as I know we're the only country in nothern Europe that hasn't got it, hell I wouldn't be surprised if we're the only country in all of Europe by now roll & I honestly have no idea why, I've seen many threads on Xbox support asking why but MS ain't really known for being transparent about these kind of things although if it were something like Danish law that prevents it, though I have looked in to it but never found anything that would prevent it & even if there is it would serve MS much better to just let us know ... used to think that it was a matter of some countries being too small for them to bother but (afaik) Norway ain't that much bigger, population wise, than Denmark so doubt that's the reason anymore but hey it's not always possible to find logic behind some of MS's decisions haha laugh
    Who r we in Estonia then...we r nothing for MS...i can´t even use € pre paid cards normally...
  • ElyohElyoh864,597
    Posted on 11 April 21 at 09:45
    laifstaile said:
    Who r we in Estonia then...we r nothing for MS...i can´t even use € pre paid cards normally...
    Really? Why would they do that?
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.