Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Contest: Win a Bethesda Xbox controller by unlocking achievements

  • Reflex VatoReflex Vato302,360
    Posted on 11 April 21 at 10:17
    Good luck everyone. Greetings from the Netherlands :(
  • Scrib DeathScrib Death244,093
    Posted on 11 April 21 at 12:56
    Maybe I should have gotten Ultimate for a month and tried this, but I've been focused on the CRAB contest. I do need to complete several of these games still.
  • laifstailelaifstaile62,251
    Posted on 11 April 21 at 13:26
    Elyoh said:
    laifstaile said:
    Who r we in Estonia then...we r nothing for MS...i can´t even use € pre paid cards normally...
    Really? Why would they do that?
    i do not know...we r not even a region...i have to be in finland...MS works in mysterious ways...
  • wildwest08wildwest081,278,368
    Posted on 12 April 21 at 23:48
    Would love to buy one of those controllers if I could. They need more themed controllers. I love my Halo and Sea of Thieves one. Still need to get the Titanfall one. Just started Dishonored 2 so I can get some progress towards this. I wish there was a spot where you could go and see progress throughout the month on who is doing well
  • RacxieRacxie454,576
    Posted on 13 April 21 at 22:37
    I'm in UK and this STILL hasn't appeared on my dashboard...
  • Posted on 14 April 21 at 05:27
    Good luck everyone!
  • Posted on 14 April 21 at 20:42
    What are the chances of TA doing a mid month tracker, to show how the community are shaping up in this challenge?
  • Posted on 17 April 21 at 00:16
    VveniVvidiVvici said:
    Can you use Windows 10?
    Just saw that you can't so nevermind.
    .
  • EverStoned77EverStoned77634,700
    Posted on 18 April 21 at 21:21
    laifstaile said:
    Elyoh said:
    laifstaile said:
    Who r we in Estonia then...we r nothing for MS...i can´t even use € pre paid cards normally...
    Really? Why would they do that?
    i do not know...we r not even a region...i have to be in finland...MS works in mysterious ways...
    Sorry for the late response, slow at checking my PM sometimes... any way if I'm understanding you correctly it's pre paid cards bought with a currency that's not you own local currency,right..? Because AFAIK you can't do that anywhere, I have several Xbox Live codes for a couple of days of free XBL but can't use them because they are from games not bought here in Denmark but agreed it sucks roll am I right in assuming that you guys don't have Microsoft Rewards either then..?
    "A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open" -- Frank Zappa
  • Posted on 19 April 21 at 10:58, Edited on 19 April 21 at 11:01 by Mr Creational
    Question: If a person does win, how would he or she be able to get it?
    I been working my ass off without sleep trying to stay in the top 5 in the achievement list, and but I'm concern about how they sent it.

    Also, does contest achievement counts if the person already has the game from the game-pass selection?
    Mr. Creational
  • laifstailelaifstaile62,251
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 14:15
    EverStoned77 said:
    laifstaile said:
    Elyoh said:
    laifstaile said:
    Who r we in Estonia then...we r nothing for MS...i can´t even use € pre paid cards normally...
    Really? Why would they do that?
    i do not know...we r not even a region...i have to be in finland...MS works in mysterious ways...
    Sorry for the late response, slow at checking my PM sometimes... any way if I'm understanding you correctly it's pre paid cards bought with a currency that's not you own local currency,right..? Because AFAIK you can't do that anywhere, I have several Xbox Live codes for a couple of days of free XBL but can't use them because they are from games not bought here in Denmark but agreed it sucks roll am I right in assuming that you guys don't have Microsoft Rewards either then..?
    yep u r correct...we r in EU and in € zone...but we r not a MS region...i have to "be" in Finland to use pre paid cards...i can buy it in Estonian store but i have to redeem it through vpn...
    and of course we do not have rewards...
  • Posted on 21 April 21 at 22:04
    Mr Creational said:
    Question: If a person does win, how would he or she be able to get it?
    I been working my ass off without sleep trying to stay in the top 5 in the achievement list, and but I'm concern about how they sent it.

    Also, does contest achievement counts if the person already has the game from the game-pass selection?
    How would you know if you are top 5 in the achievement list?
  • Posted on 01 May 21 at 12:49
    Do we know when the winners will be announced for this? I'm curious to see how much the winners earned.
    SchwiftyPanda95
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.