The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: April 13th, 2021

• SheBeatsYouSheBeatsYou306,653
    Posted on 13 April 21 at 16:05
    Krazie said:
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Are those Outbreak games any good? I keep seeing them over and over. I love Survival Horror but they looks kinda shit for that price.
    They're absolutely abysmal unless you just want the achievements.
    No thanks I have too many Abysmal games already LOL thanks for the reply they looked bad but not being able to read reviews I needed an opinion. Looks like ill try 2Dark instead
  • Anthony AjaxAnthony Ajax149,356
    Posted on 13 April 21 at 16:15, Edited on 13 April 21 at 22:03 by Anthony Ajax
    FireDrake007 said:
    I don't see Sacred 2 listed for sale on Xbox this week. Can you please provide a link. I would be interested in purchasing it if the price is reasonable.
    It’s not [for] sale in the US, that’s probably why.

Viridisx13 said:It’s only for sale in the UK it seems, that’s why he couldn’t see it.
    Halo 2 RIP 4/15/10. Handydarkness RIP 6/20/2017.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007135,030
    Posted on 13 April 21 at 16:49, Edited on 13 April 21 at 17:00 by FireDrake007
    Viridisx13 said:I forgot. Sacred 2 is not available for sale in the US. That is why I don't see it.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Sacred-2-Fallen-A...

My only option would be to find a disc to play it here.

That is ok. I can play it on steam on PC anyways. It just doesn't have any achievements on steam unlike on Xbox.
  • xenomorphsxenomorphs548,185
    Posted on 13 April 21 at 17:02
    Wont let me buy season pass for south park.
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz424,530
    Posted on 13 April 21 at 17:11
    Does anyone know if there are any serious issues with the latest South Park game? Says on the game page there are possibly bugs and achievement tracking issues. Wondered if that was still the case. If there are issues no matter how small I simply can't be bothered
  • SheBeatsYouSheBeatsYou306,653
    Posted on 13 April 21 at 17:41
    FiveWizz said:
    Does anyone know if there are any serious issues with the latest South Park game? Says on the game page there are possibly bugs and achievement tracking issues. Wondered if that was still the case. If there are issues no matter how small I simply can't be bothered
    The biggest issue for me was the new combat system I think it's terrible. Didn't notice anything out of the ordinary otherwise
  • Gieniek55Gieniek55131,594
    Posted on 13 April 21 at 19:43
    Definetely recommend NFS Rivals for that price. Somehow it managed to be my favourite NFS of this gem - for me it's a natural sequel to Most Wanted 2012, with the addition of a working map and Cop campaign. The achievements are easy and mostly single-player, so it's pretty much the only NFS game I ever 100%ed (not counting MW 2005 which gives you all cheevos for playing the story) and I had a ton of fun doing that.
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz424,530
    Posted on 13 April 21 at 19:53
    SheBeatsYou said:
    FiveWizz said:
    The biggest issue for me was the new combat system I think it's terrible. Didn't notice anything out of the ordinary otherwise
    Ah. I see. That's a shame. Ok thanks I'll watch a couple of review vids instead for now thank you.
  • TrueBlueOllyTrueBlueOlly245,411
    Posted on 13 April 21 at 20:44
    Is LA Cops worth it ??, I keep seeing mixed reviews on it
  • Posted on 14 April 21 at 06:20
    GT3OptionFan said:
    360 Sales Data:
    Almost everything 360 on the list is ABOVE previous best, see here for details:
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

Only 360 game AT previous best is:
    - Rotastic

Every game has been on sale in the last 3 months
    I have a random question, what was the lowest price ever for Sonic Unleashed?
  • TREX1979TREX1979417,373
    Posted on 14 April 21 at 06:45
    I grabbed the Sniper Elite 3 :-) - would of never checked for it without these post - THANK YOU
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan138,895
    Posted on 14 April 21 at 10:52
    xXMalakian XVII said:
    GT3OptionFan said:
    360 Sales Data:
    Almost everything 360 on the list is ABOVE previous best, see here for details:
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

Only 360 game AT previous best is:
    - Rotastic

Every game has been on sale in the last 3 months
    I have a random question, what was the lowest price ever for Sonic Unleashed?
    I believe previous best for sonic unleashed is 50% off, or 7.49 usd
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm468,109
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.