Game Discussion: DayZ

PERMANENT Achievement Boosting Server! *1000G in 2 Hours*

• Posted on 17 April 21 at 23:38, Edited on 04 May 21 at 20:25 by KawiNinjaRider7
    Some of you may remember back in May of last year when I hosted my DayZ server which allowed you to 100% the game in 5-10 hours... Well I'm happy to announce its back and better than ever! All the thanks goes to Saurvivalist for funding the server and to MizR Joyeuse for his awesome setup he built upon from my OG server and generously provided to me to use.

This server not only allows you to get 1000G in under 2 hours (the longest part of that is simply waiting for a beard to grow in order to shave), but it is also completely boostable solo with the exception of the "You have the right..." (handcuff 10 people) achievement, as MizR has setup NPCs you can boost everything else off of by yourself. You will need a partner for the handcuffing however, as you are unable to handcuff NPCs. On top of that, EVERYTHING you need is located straight at spawn! With trucks containing all necessary items respawning every 10 minutes, no looting is required. Also, this server is here to stay permanently! As long as the world is needed, it is here to stay.

So how do you get in on this quick and easy 1000G? All you have to do is check out the Discord community below and follow the instructions there to gain access to the DayZ server. This is a preventive measure to ensure only trusted individuals have access and to keep trolls out (as I've noticed other servers having issues with this), and to ensure rules are being read. Joining the Discord also makes it easy and convenient to communicate with others in the server or to setup a time to boost with others.

Instructions for accessing DayZ channel
    1. Join the server and read through the rules in the #welcome channel, and click the reaction for the Achievement Hunter role (and any others you may be interested in) to unlock the rest of the server's channels.
    2. Go to #gamer-roles and click the corresponding DayZ reaction.
    3. #dayz will now be open to you. Drop your gamertag in the #dayz channel and you will be whitelisted to the server at our earliest convenience. Also check out the brief guide MizR has written in the pinned comments to make your completion more efficient.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/qNQ8muXCHC

That's it! In only a matter of a couple hours you'll have your completion. Though we hope you'll find reasons to stay within this amazing community of achievement hunters and content creators, which boasts many other resources than just DayZ. Hope to see you there! smile

Edit: Shoutout to CLARION 85 for making a detailed video showcasing the server and how to unlock all achievements within it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12WoM3JPRRk
  • Posted on 18 April 21 at 00:26
    what do you get out of people joining your discord?

I have nothing better to do than join discords regardless if I play if you get something

this sounds like something I would save for a contest and forget I saved
  • Posted on 18 April 21 at 00:29, Edited on 18 April 21 at 00:32 by KawiNinjaRider7
    freedomgirl85 said:
    what do you get out of people joining your discord?

I have nothing better to do than join discords regardless if I play if you get something

this sounds like something I would save for a contest and forget I saved
    You're more than welcome to join regardless if you want to play DayZ or not! We have many other resources available or just a friendly community to interact with if that interests you. As for what we get? We just love to see the community grow and help like minded achievement hunters smile
  • GoodGood286,832
    Posted on 18 April 21 at 12:30
    I used this server and it’s insane. Everything is setup great and easy to find it would only be like maybe 30-45 minutes max but the beard achievement takes over an hour. This server is the best achievement server out there no doubt in my mind! Thank you!
  • HemingwayCatHemingwayCat2,379,079
    Posted on 18 April 21 at 14:52
    I think I joined. It shows most threads as locked though. I don't know what to do now.
  • Posted on 18 April 21 at 15:01
    Mooninight said:
    I think I joined. It shows most threads as locked though. I don't know what to do now.
    Sorry about that, I have updated my original post to make it easy for everyone to find where to go smile
  • HemingwayCatHemingwayCat2,379,079
    Posted on 18 April 21 at 15:35
    KawiNinjaRider7 said:
    Mooninight said:
    Sorry about that, I have updated my original post to make it easy for everyone to find where to go smile
    Finally got the reaction now, so I see other threads, but the 3 I think are about the servers are locked and it says I don't have permission to post anywhere else.
  • Posted on 18 April 21 at 15:40
    Mooninight said:
    KawiNinjaRider7 said:
    Mooninight said:
    Finally got the reaction now, so I see other threads, but the 3 I think are about the servers are locked and it says I don't have permission to post anywhere else.
    The 3 channels up top are more of notifications of what the server is working on. The #dayz channel will be further down the list. Feel free to @ me (@kawininjarider7#9443) and I can help you directly in the discord
  • Killface8800Killface88001,367,891
    Posted on 18 April 21 at 20:37
    Thanks MizR Joyeuse and KawiNinjaRider7, this is great!
  • DD91DD91445,355
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 07:22
    Legend, will dive into this today hopefully.
    Day 1 Gears of War player. Seriously achievement April 2007.
  • DarqStalkerDarqStalker917,647
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 11:53
    You guys are so awesome, thanks for the server! Also thanks to Clarion 85 for the great video guide, which made everything that much easier!
  • Posted on 20 April 21 at 00:12
    Anyone down for the handcuff achievement?
  • Jeremy Jay OneJeremy Jay One2,008,533
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 09:04
    If anyone needs the handcuff achievement i would be happy to help just let me know when you're available at a suitable time and i can help you out
  • Jeremy Jay OneJeremy Jay One2,008,533
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 09:39
    Edit: Got Achievement!
  • Bomb 2 chestBomb 2 chest853,460
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 23:04
    Thank you for letting us use your server. Very straightforward
  • JuicyjamsJuicyjams865,976
  • CristiCristi868,876
    Posted on 24 April 21 at 16:25
    Thank you for the server and setup.
  • II DuKe IIII DuKe II426,980
    Posted on 25 April 21 at 12:47
    Congratulations on this great job!
  • Posted on 25 April 21 at 13:26
    Time to make a Discord account I guess, haha.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.