Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass loses a quick completion and five more games soon

• xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,322,844
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 14:23
    HUN playmore said:
    Drazer76 said:
    HUN playmore said:
    benveg said:
    FIFA 15-18 and NBA 18 leaving May 6 too
    I saw other EA sport games leaving before. What is with this? I thought EA Play is part of Game Pass, shouldn't it have the games until this changes (if it changes at all)? Does this mean that EA Play in GP only means we get the games but only for a year or so? What is the point then? My friend plays EA games regularly but his sub was automatically cancelled because of GPU. Now he won't be able to playolder EA games that are part of the individual EA Play sub because he has GPU?
    EA is the one removing them.
    Thus they leave GamePass too.
    I see, so EA games leave the collection too. Good to know. Thanks.
    To clarify: EA is closing the servers/delisting the games mentioned in this update. They are removing the games from EA Play due to that.
  • RIPKieronr1RIPKieronr1428,646
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 14:56
    Really enjoyed For the King. Shame the achievements don't unlock on windows 10, if they ever do fix them then I will probably return to complete the game again.
  • FireRaiser1985FireRaiser19851,268,224
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 15:14
    Gutsy Goddess said:
    FireRaiser1985 said:
    Can you complete Moving Out solo or do you need a co-op partner?
    Definitely all solo. Btw i dont know how to reply in the forum to someone so maybe i pressed the wrong option
    Thanks! Playing it right now. Seems like a pretty quick and easy completion, with a decent ratio too.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007238,466
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 15:17
    xPut Name Herex said:
    HUN playmore said:
    Drazer76 said:
    HUN playmore said:
    benveg said:
    I saw other EA sport games leaving before. What is with this? I thought EA Play is part of Game Pass, shouldn't it have the games until this changes (if it changes at all)? Does this mean that EA Play in GP only means we get the games but only for a year or so? What is the point then? My friend plays EA games regularly but his sub was automatically cancelled because of GPU. Now he won't be able to playolder EA games that are part of the individual EA Play sub because he has GPU?
    To clarify: EA is closing the servers/delisting the games mentioned in this update. They are removing the games from EA Play due to that.
    Can you post the link that EA is closing down those servers particularly NHL 19? I saw them leaving Gamepass but there is no mention of server closures.
  • DubstepEdgelordDubstepEdgelord2,205,464
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 15:25
    Nooo Levelhead cry
    Too much salt everywhere...
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,322,844
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 15:30
    FireDrake007 said:
    xPut Name Herex said:
    HUN playmore said:
    Drazer76 said:
    HUN playmore said:
    benveg said:
    Can you post the link that EA is closing down those servers particularly NHL 19? I saw them leaving Gamepass but there is no mention of server closures.
    https://www.ea.com/service-updates
  • Gutsy GoddessGutsy Goddess1,579,124
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 15:34
    FireRaiser1985 said:
    Gutsy Goddess said:
    FireRaiser1985 said:
    Can you complete Moving Out solo or do you need a co-op partner?
    Definitely all solo. Btw i dont know how to reply in the forum to someone so maybe i pressed the wrong option
    Thanks! Playing it right now. Seems like a pretty quick and easy completion, with a decent ratio too.
    Definitely is! Some later levels doing all objectives may require multiple runs which gets tiring but overall super easy. The dlc is even easier
    Make sure you turn the assists on to make it even easier😊😄
  • SUBNAT3DSUBNAT3D340,795
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 15:37
    Think I'm going to crack on with Endless Legend then and get that done before it leaves GP. As always, thanks for the heads up!
  • Posted on 19 April 21 at 16:08
    I already completed the games that interest me from this list
  • Posted on 19 April 21 at 16:16
    Wanted to try out Thumper for the ratio but looking at some videos for the game, I felt the gameplay was too disorienting for me to confidently tackle itlaugh
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv770,088
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 16:38
    I'll have to give Moving Out a try and see if it's something I'll want to buy to complete. It came onto GP at a bad time, while we were literally moving houses last year, and it was an incredibly chaotic and stressful time so I didn't want to play anything about moving right after going through that laugh

I'll have to pick up For The King one day, that's a cool game but I never got around to finishing it, too many other games I'd rather play kept coming up and stealing my time from it.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • Sipuli91Sipuli91692,466
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 16:41
    Fractured Minds was so boring but luckily it's a quick completion. Moving Out was actually surprisingly fun so I'd definitely recommend it as it doesn't take that long to complete it.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007238,466
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 16:46
    xPut Name Herex said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    xPut Name Herex said:
    HUN playmore said:
    Drazer76 said:
    HUN playmore said:
    benveg said:
    https://www.ea.com/service-updates
    Acc. to that list, NHL 19 was already removed from the Playlist April 16, 2021 so there is no point in prioritizing the game now I guess.
  • Jesse165Jesse16573,114 73,114 GamerScore
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 16:46
    HUN playmore said:
    benveg said:
    Those are just the older sports games being removed and delisted since the newer sports games are available now.

All the other games are staying :)
  • pukem0nnpukem0nn273,116
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 16:50, Edited on 19 April 21 at 16:50 by pukem0nn
    April has been a really sparse month for adding new games, but the quality has risen with Outrides and The Show day 1 releases and GTA5. We just have been so pampered with constant new additions.
  • EthigyEthigy1,127,387
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 16:57
    wave
  • el tebyel teby1,363,174
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 17:19
    The S bot 9000 said:
    Wanted to try out Thumper for the ratio but looking at some videos for the game, I felt the gameplay was too disorienting for me to confidently tackle itlaugh
    I felt exactly the same. The guy who wrote the review vs the guy who put the solution for s rank differ in most of their points. Either way after seeing that level 9 gameplay it appears to be a hell of a ride that will not take a short amount of time.
  • WicelowWicelow1,528,997
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 17:24
    vSully said:
    I just hope Moving Out doesn't add more DLC after leaving :/
    This. I finished the game and DLC last week.
    I'd hate another pack showing up now warning
    Eat. Play. Love.
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,273,641
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 17:34
    Moving Out base game was a blast! The DLC? Not so much - felt more like a cash grab than anything else. Still recommend it though.
    Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
  • Posted on 19 April 21 at 17:41
    Glad I read this before the sale on For The King ended. Such a great game that I would never have even seen without Game Pass, definately something that I need to keep!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.