Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass loses a quick completion and five more games soon

• Drazer76Drazer76721,314
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 18:44
    Gutsy Goddess said:
    FireRaiser1985 said:
    Gutsy Goddess said:
    FireRaiser1985 said:
    Can you complete Moving Out solo or do you need a co-op partner?
    Definitely all solo. Btw i dont know how to reply in the forum to someone so maybe i pressed the wrong option
    Thanks! Playing it right now. Seems like a pretty quick and easy completion, with a decent ratio too.
    Definitely is! Some later levels doing all objectives may require multiple runs which gets tiring but overall super easy. The dlc is even easier
    Make sure you turn the assists on to make it even easier😊😄
    Yeah I really should go back to it now it’s leaving.
    Some of those objective re runs I struggled with so I put it aside..
  • taximiketaximike365,033
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 19:14
    Finally finished moving out. Well made game but very annoying to play. Must be leaving 27th or 28th as that's a year after it joined.
  • fatDaddy21fatDaddy21468,275
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 19:31
    1) Fractured Minds is garbage and should never have been published in the first place

2) I had no idea Endless Legend was on GP. Sad I missed it.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,497
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 20:46
    EarthboundX said:
    I wanted to play Moving Out as well, but its DLC hasn't been cheap enough yet, so I'll just buy them when the game is super cheap.
    I never did figure out why Team17 Software released Movers in Paradise for Moving Out as a DLC & not a sequel.
  • Posted on 19 April 21 at 22:33
    I thought about playing Levelhead recently, I'm glad I didn't start it headspin
  • FineaszUFineaszU207,466
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 23:33
    i should be concerned about buying DLC and completing Moving Out before it goes, but... nahh, I don't really care, my backlog is horrendous lol
    ????????????????
  • Posted on 20 April 21 at 00:18, Edited on 20 April 21 at 00:19 by SincereSeeker6
    fatDaddy21 said:
    1) Fractured Minds is garbage and should never have been published in the first place

2) I had no idea Endless Legend was on GP. Sad I missed it.
    You can still do Endless Legend with the console commands. It's leaving at the end of April. Even if you did want to actually play it, never give up a free completion.smile
  • Posted on 20 April 21 at 00:29
    The S bot 9000 said:
    Wanted to try out Thumper for the ratio but looking at some videos for the game, I felt the gameplay was too disorienting for me to confidently tackle itlaugh
    I just tried it and it's a headache.
  • FireRaiser1985FireRaiser19851,182,979
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 01:16
    Gutsy Goddess said:
    FireRaiser1985 said:
    Gutsy Goddess said:
    FireRaiser1985 said:
    Can you complete Moving Out solo or do you need a co-op partner?
    Definitely all solo. Btw i dont know how to reply in the forum to someone so maybe i pressed the wrong option
    Thanks! Playing it right now. Seems like a pretty quick and easy completion, with a decent ratio too.
    Definitely is! Some later levels doing all objectives may require multiple runs which gets tiring but overall super easy. The dlc is even easier
    Make sure you turn the assists on to make it even easier????
    It's done! Now it's time for the DLC. Decent game! :) I may do the Win 10 stack too...
  • Posted on 20 April 21 at 03:07
    loved Moving Out on xbox, buying the DLC and also trying to get some achievements on Win10 version
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • Posted on 20 April 21 at 04:47
    Does it mean they will be moved off xCloud streaming too even if you own those games?
  • SonderfallSonderfall2,490,843
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 10:17
    I may get Endless Legend for 20% off before it leaves. Not interested in using console commands on this one.
  • notoriousJMZnotoriousJMZ364,057
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 10:24, Edited on 20 April 21 at 10:25 by notoriousJMZ
    Player246785740 said:
    Does it mean they will be moved off xCloud streaming too even if you own those games?
    Yeah I think once the game is removed from the service, the ability to stream it via xCloud is also lost even if you buy the game.
    Would be a nice feature to have games you own (or at least some) always available to stream.
  • DrySpongeYTDrySpongeYT160,267
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 16:33
    tsu4311 said:
    Fractured minds is a snooze fest but an easy 1k in about hour
    An hour? More like 20 minutes
  • DontasciimeDontasciime352,564
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 21:28, Edited on 20 April 21 at 21:30 by Dontasciime
    benveg said:
    FIFA 15-18 and NBA 18 leaving May 6 (both EA Play and GPU)
    PS: Only FIFA 17 can still be completed
    Is this right as EA said things never left.

edit. They talk shit though and a change of terms no doubt when they sucked ms harder
    -----------------------------------------------
  • KinectKid333KinectKid333747,796
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 22:18
    Noooo Thumper cry
    Theory and practice are the same in theory, but not in practice.
  • WabbbitWabbbit154,518
    Posted on 21 April 21 at 07:05
    Moving out could have been a hit if they made it actual coop so would retain the players to keep it on GP. Team17 learned that lesson with overcooked.

Almost everyone that played it said "this is ok, but i want to play with my friends" and i dont know any friends who progressed more than an hour in solo.
    Seriously, who brings out a couch only coop game a month into a pandemic !
    !!
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator200,178
    Posted on 21 April 21 at 13:00, Edited on 21 April 21 at 14:26 by V3ntilator
    I recommend doing "Fractured Minds". 1000G in around 20-30 mins with guide depending on luck with missable achievement in level 4.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,157,741
    Posted on 21 April 21 at 13:51
    Wabbbit said:
    Moving out could have been a hit if they made it actual coop so would retain the players to keep it on GP. Team17 learned that lesson with overcooked.

Almost everyone that played it said "this is ok, but i want to play with my friends" and i dont know any friends who progressed more than an hour in solo.
    Seriously, who brings out a couch only coop game a month into a pandemic !
    It was certainly unfortunate timing for the game to release, and it would have been great if they spent the time to add online play, but I think part of this actually comes down on Microsoft. It was only on Xbox and Switch that players couldn't play online with each other; on Steam and PS4, players could play online via Remote Play and Share Play, respectively. The Moving Out Twitter was even encouraging players on those platforms to use those features to play together.

It's somewhat embarrassing that for all their technical and steaming prowess, Microsoft didn't even hint during the pandemic at bringing that sort of feature to us Xbox players.
  • GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE425,034
    Posted on 24 April 21 at 04:52
    any game that requires S rank to get all achvs is a no go. just wack. no one shoul dhave to become top 0.01% elite just to finish your game.
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.