The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 30 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza201,991
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 21:21
    This week's Xbox sale is a good one for those looking for some easy and cheap Gamerscore. We've found a total of 30 games that meet our quick completions criteria — some of which have never featured in a quick completions article.

Please click here to read the full story: Easy Gamerscore: The 30 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales
  • DrewDrew608,976
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 21:28
    Decided to pick up the Shmup bundle. 3000G for $5.39 isn’t too bad a deal
  • MyopathMyopath234,126
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 21:44
    Little Miss Fortune is a must play. It is both filled with horror and comedy. It is epic and sad at the same time. It is an excellent game. Please, if you can, play it! If not, at the very least watch the whole walkthrough in YouTube.
  • tinus4nltinus4nl492,373
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 22:10
    Skip rise of insanity buggy mess
  • MeetTheCynicMeetTheCynic472,166
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 22:18
    Defo buy Swordbreaker if you want a painless 1000. Literally all you need to do is select options on a screen. The written walkthrough on-site is all you need.
  • Gunstar RedGunstar Red1,770,484
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 22:20
    Do you know the tortures of playing Allison's Diary: Rebirth?

IT'S AWFUL!!!

It will haunt you night and day!
    You'll wake up at night screaming!
    You can't eat!
    You can't sleep!!
    You'll want to smash things!
    You'll hate yourself and the world and everybody it in!

Are you sure you want to risk playing it?
  • j wizitej wizite654,104
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 22:22, Edited on 20 April 21 at 22:24 by j wizite
    I look to TA to give me reliable info. I got fucked hard starting up Cold Silence. They got that shit still listed as a 0-1 hour completion. I don’t mind a hard game, but that shit damn near take perfection to complete. Bullshit!
  • Posted on 20 April 21 at 23:01
    j wizite said:
    I look to TA to give me reliable info. I got fucked hard starting up Cold Silence. They got that shit still listed as a 0-1 hour completion. I don’t mind a hard game, but that shit damn near take perfection to complete. Bullshit!
    61% completion rate, 1.1 Ratio...... uhh ok.
  • GяumpyGяumpy1,475,137
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 23:08
    Moldy Tacos5000 said:
    j wizite said:
    The achievements were hard. Then the publisher made them easy. Many people completed it.

Turns out their changes violated Microsoft’s TOS and they were forced to change it back to hard. Hence the high completion percentage and incorrect 1 hr estimate.
  • ManulelsManulels472,545
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 23:35
    Just bought Neverout, im on my way to reach 100K GS
    Manul-who? Who is Manulels?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 April 21 at 00:18, Edited on 21 April 21 at 00:21 by
    Gяumpy#8135 said:
    Moldy Tacos5000 said:
    j wizite said:
    The achievements were hard. Then the publisher made them easy. Many people completed it.

Turns out their changes violated Microsoft’s TOS and they were forced to change it back to hard. Hence the high completion percentage and incorrect 1 hr estimate.
    This. This applies to many games published by Xitilon so buyer beware. The majority are still quick and easy completions but a select few achievements are quite challenging. I purchased the Castle Of No Escape bundle eons ago but foolishly waited until after the changes were reverted to complete them...

They are still sub 10 hour completions but some of those achievements were real ball busters. Castle Of No Escape 2 was especially troublesome with its no damage run achievement. The title updates are all still easy completions though.
  • Posted on 21 April 21 at 01:02
    Drew#9266 said:
    When I read this comment I was thinking good shmups like Dangun Feveron or even some of the NEOGEO games but wow these eastasiasoft games look like really bad cell phone games. laugh Buuuuut I might get them to boost my shmup score. roll
  • Posted on 21 April 21 at 02:17
    TomentosePiano3 said:
    Little Miss Fortune is a must play. It is both filled with horror and comedy. It is epic and sad at the same time. It is an excellent game. Please, if you can, play it! If not, at the very least watch the whole walkthrough in YouTube.
    What kind of game is it? The article doesn't say and there are no reviews on the site yet. I'm intrigued by your comment but would like a bit more info before pulling the trigger.
    https://www.waivingentropy.com/
  • supkrissupkris1,375,418
    Posted on 21 April 21 at 03:14
    Loot hero dx has absolutely nothing to do but to just move forward to kill enemies yet it’s oddly satisfying. Thanks for this post I bought and completed it.
  • Posted on 21 April 21 at 06:33
    Drew said:
    What is this Shmup bundle you speak of please.
  • aUMi PolarisaUMi Polaris382,325
    Posted on 21 April 21 at 07:28
    Tazmad7 said:
    Drew said:
    What is this Shmup bundle you speak of please.
    The Eastasiasoft Indie Shmup Bundle contains:

- Null Drifter
    - Red Death
    - Project Starship

All 3 games are easy completions, 0-1 hour each
  • MyopathMyopath234,126
    Posted on 21 April 21 at 07:39
    Fyre Insyde said:
    TomentosePiano3 said:
    What kind of game is it? The article doesn't say and there are no reviews on the site yet. I'm intrigued by your comment but would like a bit more info before pulling the trigger.
    "Little Misfortune is an interactive story, focused on exploration and characters, both sweet and dark, where your choices have consequences."

To be honest, it seemed linear to me. However, it is a beautiful game and if you enjoy an excellent story, this is a must see. I say see because the game is very simple to be honest, kind of like the Telltale games. It is a must know for any gamer. That is why I said to look at least a video playthrough of it in YouTube. It is a beautiful game of a little lady, you know? If you have played one of Telltale games and you liked them, I highly doubt you will dislike this one.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 April 21 at 08:46
    Never out was ok I had to put YT video in slow mo mode to complete a lot of the puzzles and rise of sanity I got through the glitches eventually.
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw1,168,182
    Posted on 21 April 21 at 09:39
    Kind of which the developer of the game was listed in these lists as to who it is, i.e. Artifex Mundi...
    There is always a way.
  • GamingIsLifeGamingIsLife431,684
    Posted on 21 April 21 at 10:30
    Don't know where they got the 10 minute completion time for Loot Hero DX. Took me 6.3 hours on Steam.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.