The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 30 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,295,640
    Posted on 21 April 21 at 10:38
    Gunstar Red said:
    Do you know the tortures of playing Allison's Diary: Rebirth?

    IT'S AWFUL!!!

    It will haunt you night and day!
    You'll wake up at night screaming!
    You can't eat!
    You can't sleep!!
    You'll want to smash things!
    You'll hate yourself and the world and everybody it in!

    Are you sure you want to risk playing it?
    A little bit after reading your post! I am intrigued how bad it can be. laugh
    Happy Gaming
  • Redders 420Redders 4201,027,059
    Posted on 21 April 21 at 11:37
    In the sales page it's possible to sort the list Asc/desc by price... Etc. Could we please have that option for these articles as well? It would be really helpful if it's not to much trouble to implement. Thanks toast
    It's more than just a game, it's a passion.
  • CanezzaCanezza143,999
    Posted on 21 April 21 at 12:45
    Redders 420 said:
    In the sales page it's possible to sort the list Asc/desc by price... Etc. Could we please have that option for these articles as well? It would be really helpful if it's not to much trouble to implement. Thanks toast
    I've put this to the devs, and it's is being looked into toast
    TA & TT Senior Staff Writer. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • Redders 420Redders 4201,027,059
    Posted on 21 April 21 at 12:47
    Canezza said:
    Redders 420 said:
    In the sales page it's possible to sort the list Asc/desc by price... Etc. Could we please have that option for these articles as well? It would be really helpful if it's not to much trouble to implement. Thanks toast
    I've put this to the devs, and it's is being looked into toast
    Thank you so much! You'll make a lot of users very happy I'm sure. toast
    It's more than just a game, it's a passion.
  • Posted on 21 April 21 at 13:23
    TomentosePiano3 said:
    Fyre Insyde said:
    TomentosePiano3 said:
    Little Miss Fortune is a must play. It is both filled with horror and comedy. It is epic and sad at the same time. It is an excellent game. Please, if you can, play it! If not, at the very least watch the whole walkthrough in YouTube.
    What kind of game is it? The article doesn't say and there are no reviews on the site yet. I'm intrigued by your comment but would like a bit more info before pulling the trigger.
    "Little Misfortune is an interactive story, focused on exploration and characters, both sweet and dark, where your choices have consequences."

    To be honest, it seemed linear to me. However, it is a beautiful game and if you enjoy an excellent story, this is a must see. I say see because the game is very simple to be honest, kind of like the Telltale games. It is a must know for any gamer. That is why I said to look at least a video playthrough of it in YouTube. It is a beautiful game of a little lady, you know? If you have played one of Telltale games and you liked them, I highly doubt you will dislike this one.
    Thanks!! I'll give it a look for sure.
    https://www.waivingentropy.com/
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,183,507
    Posted on 21 April 21 at 14:08
    CHEEKY MUNKY23 said:
    Don't know where they got the 10 minute completion time for Loot Hero DX. Took me 6.3 hours on Steam.
    Are the Steam achievements different? If this game takes you longer than 20 minutes on Xbox you're doing something very, VERY wrong.
  • Posted on 21 April 21 at 14:08
    With my backlog being what it is (and my free time anymore being what it is) - I don't even start to get interested until a 60 or 70% discount kicks in
  • LiquidAgLiquidAg314,630
    Posted on 21 April 21 at 15:17
    FloriDUH JBot said:
    With my backlog being what it is (and my free time anymore being what it is) - I don't even start to get interested until a 60 or 70% discount kicks in
    Same here, unless it's a $5 game that gets a 30-40% discount. That's not so bad.
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."
  • pezboybenpezboyben789,593
    Posted on 21 April 21 at 16:07
    supkris said:
    Loot hero dx has absolutely nothing to do but to just move forward to kill enemies yet it’s oddly satisfying. Thanks for this post I bought and completed it.
    Same thoughts here, I kept playing for awhile after the last achievement popped too. I kind of wish the achievements made you play longer as I like a good mindless game every once in awhile. Totally different kind of game but Clicker Heroes gave the same relaxing yet satisfying time. My 8 year old son also is playing the game, it is his first completion lol. He kept playing it and kept going way past I did and he told me not to delete it like I often do when I "finish" a game. We definitely have gotten a good amount of entertainment out of that little bit of money.
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,308,189
    Posted on 21 April 21 at 19:20
    Oh, Neverout. The last game Celtic Force was playing before...

    Still a great game.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • Posted on 21 April 21 at 20:52
    Doodlegod is so much fun, such a good concept for a game.
    Bean me up Scotty!
  • GamingIsLifeGamingIsLife368,862
    Posted on 22 April 21 at 00:00, Edited on 22 April 21 at 00:01 by GamingIsLife
    The Cherished said:
    CHEEKY MUNKY23 said:
    Don't know where they got the 10 minute completion time for Loot Hero DX. Took me 6.3 hours on Steam.
    Are the Steam achievements different? If this game takes you longer than 20 minutes on Xbox you're doing something very, VERY wrong.
    Just completed it in under 20 minutes. For some reason the XBox version has 12 achievements, but on Steam it has 20. Hopefully the XBox version will have a title update to add the extra achievements.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,183,507
    Posted on 22 April 21 at 00:05
    CHEEKY MUNKY23 said:
    Just completed it in under 20 minutes. For some reason the XBox version has 12 achievements, but on Steam it has 20. Hopefully the XBox version will have a title update to add the extra achievements.
    That would be awesome, I don't think Ratalaika has ever done DLC though.
  • Dusk X2Dusk X21,526,143
    Posted on 22 April 21 at 01:09
    That's a nice discount on those Artifex Mundi titles. Especially since they raised the prices on their games a while back. Thanks for these articles.
  • HybridchldHybridchld989,799
    Posted on 22 April 21 at 13:34
    CHEEKY MUNKY23 said:
    The Cherished said:
    CHEEKY MUNKY23 said:
    Don't know where they got the 10 minute completion time for Loot Hero DX. Took me 6.3 hours on Steam.
    Are the Steam achievements different? If this game takes you longer than 20 minutes on Xbox you're doing something very, VERY wrong.
    Just completed it in under 20 minutes. For some reason the XBox version has 12 achievements, but on Steam it has 20. Hopefully the XBox version will have a title update to add the extra achievements.
    The extra ones are in the Xbox version as in game accomplishments but aren't needed for the completion
  • YellowGermYellowGerm514,367
    Posted on 23 April 21 at 14:25
    Why is Heal not on this list?
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion774,157
    Posted on 23 April 21 at 14:49
    Is Neverout a game about a team playing the Mets?
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.