Game Discussion: 7 Days to Die

Game Crashes = Progress lost

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 April 21 at 19:37
    Game crashed and lost all progress (As the Host) Just warning for those who dont want to start a 200+ hour game and lose it to a crash. Cheers.
    -Jake The Game Collector
  • HuNTeRSPAHuNTeRSPA492,590
    Posted on 29 April 21 at 01:55, Edited on 29 April 21 at 14:54 by HuNTeRSPA
    I'm sorry to hear that. :( Were you playing on multiplayer mode, right? As far as I know you can progress with few issues on singler player mode. I am currently playing it and I haven't experienced that problem in particular, just some random episode of the game closing inself, but luckily my progress was always intact, despite the fact that the game only have autosave. No issues with achievements popping so far.

If you are still willing to play the game I recommend you to play on single player mode. You can get pretty much everything there except player kills. For those it is required to use multiplayer mode so I don't know yet how that could go with those issues.

Let me know if you need help or any tips. I will be happy to help as much as I can. :)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 May 21 at 00:12
    HuNTeRSPA said:
    I'm sorry to hear that. :( Were you playing on multiplayer mode, right? As far as I know you can progress with few issues on singler player mode. I am currently playing it and I haven't experienced that problem in particular, just some random episode of the game closing inself, but luckily my progress was always intact, despite the fact that the game only have autosave. No issues with achievements popping so far.

If you are still willing to play the game I recommend you to play on single player mode. You can get pretty much everything there except player kills. For those it is required to use multiplayer mode so I don't know yet how that could go with those issues.

Let me know if you need help or any tips. I will be happy to help as much as I can. :)
    Hello champion, sorry for the late response. It was a Online coop game and to be more specific, I kept my rank/skills but lost my base and loot. I was living in the football stadium up north. It also reset all the safes and what not. The rest of the map was unchanged. I still play the game to this day and havent had the same issue occur although it does crash alot for me. Not sure why. I own it digitally anyways so its not the disc. Figured I would mention this though as it kinda ruined the game but its alright. Im back at it. Just need a dirtbikeheadspin
    -Jake The Game Collector
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads