The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 14 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE425,269
    Posted on 29 April 21 at 01:30
    The Cherished said:
    TymanTheLong said:
    The Cherished said:
    Paradise Lost is a wonderful walking simulator if that's your thing, chicken wing. Not as good as In The Rays of Light but it's up there.
    How would you rate it compared to Gone Home, Dear Esther, or similar walking sims?
    Off the top of my head, I'd say my top ten all time games are:

What Remains of Edith Finch
    The Stanley Parable
    Firewatch
    Virginia
    Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
    Sagebrush
    In the Rays of Light
    Dear Esther
    The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
    Paradise Lost

So I REALLY liked it and was happy to pay full price for it. But I despise Gone Home with every fiber of my being, so take what I say with a big ol grain of salt.
    omg finally. someone with some sense. everyone praises gone home, but i couldn't stand it. even though i have it 100% it's one of the very few games i would PAY to have it removed from my tag. yuck.
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • Posted on 29 April 21 at 15:08
    I'm hecking confused, Doodle Mafia is on this list but it's not actually on sale? Still shows as the full £12.49 on my console? I really liked Doodle God so was looking forward to another one in the same series :/
    Bean me up Scotty!
  • T JoobT Joob383,397
    Posted on 29 April 21 at 17:02, Edited on 29 April 21 at 17:04 by T Joob
    Sozisstillhere said:
    I'm hecking confused, Doodle Mafia is on this list but it's not actually on sale? Still shows as the full £12.49 on my console? I really liked Doodle God so was looking forward to another one in the same series :/
    I'm UK also, shows fine on the website for me, buy through that instead? Or are you looking at the games separately, they're both part of the JoyBits bundle on sale for £9.99, games alone are still full price each.
  • ThrawnOmegaThrawnOmega713,870
    Posted on 29 April 21 at 17:16
    Paid full price for Paradise Lost, no regrets. Interesting story, and very good looking level design. Take your time with it. Seek out the documents around the levels for more backstory. It's worth the effort. The achievements are all extremely easy.
    ThrawnOmega
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.