Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox walkthroughs published — April 1st to 30th

• Skanker irlSkanker irl850,229
    Posted on 08 May 21 at 00:05
    Thanks! clap
    Pick it up, pick it up, pick it up!
  • PangoBaraPangoBara1,694,150
    Posted on 08 May 21 at 00:15
    Glad this is back after nearly 2 years. Used to enjoy these
    Santino
  • Ste4Beer85Ste4Beer85637,103
    Posted on 08 May 21 at 01:31
    Yawn
  • Posted on 08 May 21 at 03:03
    DANG, never thought I would be on anything frontpage material, glad I can write that walkthrough and I'm thinking about writing some more :)
  • Brave TanukiBrave Tanuki235,889
    Posted on 08 May 21 at 03:36
    Hats off to all walkthrough writers for making our lives a little bit easier. That Pikuniku walkthrough looks amazing. I wish it was available when the game was still on XGP. Aussie Gamer 17 did a great series of videos that helped me out a lot but I have always had a greater affinity for written guides.
  • Posted on 08 May 21 at 03:42
    Can't wait to use that 2064 walkthrough and it's nice to see an article like this showcasing all the new walkthroughs written recently!
    Droggeljug.
  • Posted on 08 May 21 at 04:17
    Thank you guys for putting your time and effort into these walkthroughs. We appreciate it.
    This space for rent.
  • Posted on 08 May 21 at 04:24
    Thanks to everyone that does these guides and I’m loving this format.
  • REDWINGS05REDWINGS05649,089
    Posted on 08 May 21 at 05:18
    So I was looking a little bit at the threads to see what walkthroughs might need to get reworked a little just to dip my toes in the process but I have no idea what has already been assigned or is in the process or what hasn't and I would have to sort through a bunch of pages to figure that out. Is there an easier way to find this information or potentially a change to the format of that forum to included the names of what is in work or take things off the list that have been handed out? Something like that maybe?

I was interested in diablo 3 and the reaper of souls edition for the 360 since I have playing 3 currently and will start reaper of souls next.
  • BigNev44BigNev441,818,772
    Posted on 08 May 21 at 05:20
    I missed this article, been way too long since the last cause not only you can see what new walkthroughs are there for games that you own or getting but it gives plenty of well deserved recognition to the writers.

Speaking of which, big thanks to you all and awesome work. toast
  • SqueezefanSqueezefan613,369
    Posted on 08 May 21 at 06:12
    Walkthroughs ? Pathetic , All the fake cheat gamerscores. Sad.
  • Posted on 08 May 21 at 06:26
    Krazie said:
    This is a really great feature for the front page, hope to see it monthly!
    This!
  • Posted on 08 May 21 at 06:27
    RIP Nightmare said:
    DANG, never thought I would be on anything frontpage material, glad I can write that walkthrough and I'm thinking about writing some more :)
    Kudos! Thanks for writing the writing the walkthroughs toast
  • HUN playmoreHUN playmore1,364,662
    Posted on 08 May 21 at 07:31
    Thanks everyone who writes walkthroughs. Saves a lot of time for everyone else. It is a great idea to put these on the front page, I remember I was already halfway in the games of Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 when I accidentally realized a walkthrough came out sometimes after I started it.
  • HUN playmoreHUN playmore1,364,662
    Posted on 08 May 21 at 07:34
    Brave Tanuki said:
    Hats off to all walkthrough writers for making our lives a little bit easier. That Pikuniku walkthrough looks amazing. I wish it was available when the game was still on XGP. Aussie Gamer 17 did a great series of videos that helped me out a lot but I have always had a greater affinity for written guides.
    Pikuniku is still in Game Pass. Am I missing something here?
  • MartyFSMMartyFSM510,579
    Posted on 08 May 21 at 08:00
    Huge Kudos to the guy who did the Jurassic World Evolution walkthrough, I loved it when I played it and did get a decent way through it until I realised you had to get full rating on all 3 departments for each island and stopped playing as much.

Think another game came out and I just never went back to it! Gonna have to now
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,364,551
    Posted on 08 May 21 at 08:10
    REDWINGS05 said:
    So I was looking a little bit at the threads to see what walkthroughs might need to get reworked a little just to dip my toes in the process but I have no idea what has already been assigned or is in the process or what hasn't and I would have to sort through a bunch of pages to figure that out. Is there an easier way to find this information or potentially a change to the format of that forum to included the names of what is in work or take things off the list that have been handed out? Something like that maybe?

I was interested in diablo 3 and the reaper of souls edition for the 360 since I have playing 3 currently and will start reaper of souls next.
    I will try to answer this as best as I can. It’s hard to display everything in progress, but when you click on the walkthrough tab for a game, you will see if it has one in progress (if one is not published of course). In the walkthrough forums, we also have two threads that are lists, one is walkthroughs that have been assigned, but the owner was no longer able to commit to completing it, so needs someone new. The other is a list of published walkthroughs that need improvement.

If you’re ever curious about one on the 2nd list, feel free to PM myself about what needs improving and I’ll double check it and let you know.
    I know this doesn’t help for just any that are assigned, but it would be hard to essentially make a list of probably in excess of 3500-4000 walkthroughs at this point to show what’s in progress, published, needs a new owner etc.

The only other thing I can remember (I’ll edit this when I get home with the link) is a walkthroughs tab from one of the drop downs at the top of TA. In this walkthrough huh of sorts, it shows anything published, but if you remove all filters, you can also see what’s in progress too.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,364,551
    Posted on 08 May 21 at 08:12
    stebeer85 said:
    Yawn
    Squeezefan said:
    Comments like this I just don’t get or see the point of. Why diminish someone else’s work, or in the case of the second post say it’s cheating? People want streamlined completions and don’t always want to have to discover every little thing about a game, what’s the issue in that, or the issue with these being put on the front page to actually show off the hard efforts of community members who literally volunteer to do this in their free time.
    Posted on 08 May 21 at 08:43, Edited on 08 May 21 at 08:47 by Brave Tanuki
    HUN playmore said:
    Brave Tanuki said:
    Pikuniku is still in Game Pass. Am I missing something here?
    Nope! It was on my "1 year on GP" list so I knocked it out last month in anticipation of it leaving but I guess its tenure was extended. Should have confirmed, my mistake. My original comment still applies to Gato Roboto then! laugh
    Posted on 08 May 21 at 08:55
    Dang3R Gaming said:
    stebeer85 said:
    Yawn
    Squeezefan said:
    Comments like this I just don’t get or see the point of. Why diminish someone else’s work, or in the case of the second post say it’s cheating? People want streamlined completions and don’t always want to have to discover every little thing about a game, what’s the issue in that, or the issue with these being put on the front page to actually show off the hard efforts of community members who literally volunteer to do this in their free time.
    There are a few people on this website who just seem to have nothing but negative things to say about... well, just about everything. Games, news, achievements being too easy, achievements being too hard, the site itself. The list goes on. Just the same miserable, whiny attitude about everything.

I used to wonder why they bothered contributing at all but then I remembered there's a gold badge for a certain number of comments and forum posts. Got to climb those leaderboards somehow I suppose. roll
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.