Game Info Submission Archive: Kursk

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Kursk - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Kursk

• Information
    Posted on 09 May 21 at 00:42
    Sashamorning has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Kursk Achievements:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Sashamorning for Kursk

Sashamorning said:
    There are many achievements that have never locked on Steam, and are also at 0% on XBL.

I finished the game with multiple endings, but the achievement for finishing the game did not unlock.

The three endings that work can be unlocked by pressing Continue and replaying the last section. They do not require another full playthrough.
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,987,326
    Posted on 09 May 21 at 00:49
    Might as well add Buggy- to this one. I just did it and it didn't pop for me.

KurskTogether In DeathThe Together In Death achievement in Kursk worth 41 pointsDiscover the second ending.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • SuperAwesomezSuperAwesomez1,551,279
    Posted on 09 May 21 at 08:19
    Thanks Sashamorning we will add in these now except for the unobtainable ones as the game is new we need to wait to add these without confirmation from the developers they are broken.
    Flagging Assistant Manager. Ask me about flags!
    Posted on 09 May 21 at 13:52
    Fair enough. I wanted to get that info out to anyone thinking about starting it.

I'm a bit ticked that whoever ported these over didn't bother to fix those problems, because the exact same achievements that weren't unlocking on Steam aren't unlocking here. It's new, I know, but they're still at 0.00% unlocked.
  • Information
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 11:56
    This post was archived by Smudgenat0r
  • Information
    Posted on 19 June 21 at 11:59
    True Marvellous has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Kursk Achievements:

True Marvellous said:
    KurskPennant EnthusiastThe Pennant Enthusiast achievement in Kursk worth 112 pointsGather all pennants.

Unobtainable. Again to people have this yet its not possible so read into that as you will but the very same pennant in the steam version that doesn't add to the tally doesn't count in the Xbox version so you are always one short.

Link to steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=20581...

KurskCollectorThe Collector achievement in Kursk worth 215 pointsGather all collectibles.

Unobtainable. Due to pennant enthusiast not been obtainable.

KurskA True ClassicThe A True Classic achievement in Kursk worth 54 pointsAchieve the top score in the PDA minigame.

Despite one person unlocking this (they also have another unobtainable) this is unobtainable You have to beat a score of 550 in the snake pda fame which is straight forward. Despite many many attempts as per steam this one is glitched.

KurskFrom The DeepsThe From The Deeps achievement in Kursk worth 48 pointsAchieve the top score in Shmup.

Unobtainable. You need 11k for this you can easily score over 100k and this doesn't unlock. Again this is glitched in the steam version too.

KurskToo Fast for YouThe Too Fast for You achievement in Kursk worth 43 pointsAchieve the top score in Flashout.

Unobtainable

You need a score of .around 41k despite scoring triple that on many many occasions as the games easy no achievement. This achievement is also glitchy on steam.

KurskTour de KurskThe Tour de Kursk achievement in Kursk worth 131 pointsVisit all available rooms.

Unobtainable. There are no secret areas in this game so its quite easy to visit all the rooms. This is also unobtainable on steam.

KurskAll AloneThe All Alone achievement in Kursk worth 105 pointsDiscover the first ending.

Unobtainable. For this ending you need to get crew trust real low so the don't let you in to a safe area of the submarine and leave you to die. Sadly as in the steam version you cannot get the trust level low enough despite choosing all the choices need to increase distrust.

KurskA True MarineThe A True Marine achievement in Kursk worth 1098 pointsFinish all achievements.

Unobtainable due to multiple achievements not been possible to obtain.

KurskSeen It AllThe Seen It All achievement in Kursk worth 536 pointsFinish all endings.

Unobtainable due to All Alone not been possible to obtain.

• True MarvellousTrue Marvellous5,689,956
    Posted on 19 June 21 at 12:04
    For Pennant Enthusiasts and A True Classic could the peeps who unlocked them some how please elaborate how they did this, so others can benefit. Thank you.
    Gameplay Focused Reviews that dont pander to publishers check out www.youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
  • Information
    Posted on 25 June 21 at 14:38
    geordiedeviant has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Kursk Achievements:

geordiedeviant said:
    KurskAll AloneThe All Alone achievement in Kursk worth 105 pointsDiscover the first ending.

Unobtainable as per comments on the achievement guide. Broke AF or nobody has ever known the real unlock criteria. I go the former based on how it's never been unlocked in 3 years.

Posted on 29 June 21 at 10:31
    Thanks guys we have added in the broken ones now. toast
    Flagging Manager. Ask me about flags!
    Posted on 29 June 21 at 15:58
    Glad to see these are finally flagged, considering that almost half of the GS is unobtainable. People need to be able to see this before they pick up this PoS.
  • Information
    Posted on 01 July 21 at 10:23
    This post was archived by Smudgenat0r
  • Information
    Posted on 29 August 21 at 03:40
    Sashamorning has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Kursk Achievements:

Sashamorning said:
    KurskFrom The DeepsThe From The Deeps achievement in Kursk worth 48 pointsAchieve the top score in Shmup.

Missable

KurskToo Fast for YouThe Too Fast for You achievement in Kursk worth 43 pointsAchieve the top score in Flashout.

Missable

KurskTour de KurskThe Tour de Kursk achievement in Kursk worth 131 pointsVisit all available rooms.

Missable

Missable

KurskTogether In DeathThe Together In Death achievement in Kursk worth 41 pointsDiscover the second ending.

Missable

KurskSurvivorThe Survivor achievement in Kursk worth 55 pointsDiscover the third ending.

Missable

KurskFaint HopeThe Faint Hope achievement in Kursk worth 54 pointsDiscover the fourth ending.

Missable

KurskHackerThe Hacker achievement in Kursk worth 40 pointsHack 3 computers aboard the ship.

Main storyline. You have to hack all 3 computers

KurskSeen It AllThe Seen It All achievement in Kursk worth 536 pointsFinish all endings.

MPR. 4 endings

• MichalKVMichalKV1,088,123
    Posted on 30 August 21 at 13:59
    Thanks Sashamorning. We have updated the flags
  • Information
    Posted on 30 August 21 at 16:37
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
  • Information
  • BitzBitz2,179,966
    Posted on 09 April 22 at 15:59
    Thanks UnS Test, we have added the flag.
  • Information
    Posted on 13 April 22 at 05:37

Sashamorning said:

Story complete

Story complete

KurskSurvivorThe Survivor achievement in Kursk worth 55 pointsDiscover the third ending.

Story complete

KurskFaint HopeThe Faint Hope achievement in Kursk worth 54 pointsDiscover the fourth ending.

Story complete

Posted on 13 April 22 at 05:37
    Ignore the last post.
    Posted on 16 April 22 at 11:11
    No worries.
    Flagging Manager. Ask me about flags!
  • Information
    Posted on 17 April 22 at 03:29
    This post was archived by Bitz
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads