The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: May 11th, 2021

  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK632,472
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:08
    Discounts on Stuntman: Ignition, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition, Mega Man 9, Age of Booty, Street Fighter IV, FLOCK!, Assassin's Creed II and more

    Please click here to read the full story: Xbox Sale Roundup: May 11th, 2021
  • jasonlc3221jasonlc3221929,954
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:11, Edited on 11 May 21 at 00:13 by jasonlc3221
    Where's my 360 historical sales data?
  • Ar0nP1aYz05Ar0nP1aYz05379,371
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:12
    I’ll pass this week.
    Aron Franks
  • Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:14
    Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition is 75% off on xbox but 60% off on windows, but it's play anywhere and its the same game. Makes no sense
  • TheBongoFuryTheBongoFury740,391
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:18
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Where's my 360 historical sales data?
    If I am correct on Xbox 360 you go to settings>Account> Purchase or Download history. You will get an error but after that you can scroll through everything you ever purchased or downloaded. From avatar content to full games and demos and so on.
  • Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:18
    I've been waiting for Guard Duty to go on sale again. Definitely getting that.
    This space for rent.
  • tsu4311tsu4311223,735
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:18
    F yea, habroxia 2
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan146,109
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:19, Edited on 11 May 21 at 13:00 by GT3OptionFan
    360 games/DLC Historical Sales Data below
    UPDATE: Non-BC items have been updated

    6+ months since last sale:
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***


    AT previous best:
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***


    HIGHER THAN previous best:
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
  • Johnny Fl3xJohnny Fl3x702,986
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:30
    TheBongoFury said:
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Where's my 360 historical sales data?
    If I am correct on Xbox 360 you go to settings>Account> Purchase or Download history. You will get an error but after that you can scroll through everything you ever purchased or downloaded. From avatar content to full games and demos and so on.
    This isn't exactly what he's talking about.
  • RED047RED0471,498,710
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:31
    I've been waiting forever for the bunker
  • AlyssiyaAlyssiya991,282
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:33
    RED047 said:
    I've been waiting forever for the bunker
    Yep, me also
    beep
  • PirateRyanGPirateRyanG167,358
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:33
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition is 75% off on xbox but 60% off on windows, but it's play anywhere and its the same game. Makes no sense
    Microsoft probably worked out that they can command higher prices on some games through the Windows 10 Store than on Xbox,

    Most people aren't going to be looking at the deals for both stores, after all.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,157,243
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:34
    MrZombieChicken said:
    I've been waiting for Guard Duty to go on sale again. Definitely getting that.
    Seriously one of the best games of 2020, LOVED that story!
  • RED047RED0471,498,710
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:35
    Alyssiya said:
    RED047 said:
    I've been waiting forever for the bunker
    Yep, me also
    Like years, almost gave up all hope lol
  • The StacheThe Stache123,675
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:38
    I wonder what it's like to be a Sims fan who bought all the DLC's as they launched, just to see them constantly on sale.
  • TehJofusTehJofus672,304
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:41
    The Stache said:
    I wonder what it's like to be a Sims fan who bought all the DLC's as they launched, just to see them constantly on sale.
    If you can afford all of The Sims 4’s DLC, then you’re probably a millionaire and too rich to worry about sales.
  • dymagatedymagate846,538
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:43
    Oh man, Darkwood is a serious temptation in this bunch.
  • Reina WattReina Watt477,382
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:51
    Got Habroxia 2 from that sale, the first one was really good and the second looks to be even better.
    Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
  • MarioTooMarioToo542,810 542,810 GamerScore
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:52
    TheBongoFury said:
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Where's my 360 historical sales data?
    If I am correct on Xbox 360 you go to settings>Account> Purchase or Download history. You will get an error but after that you can scroll through everything you ever purchased or downloaded. From avatar content to full games and demos and so on.
    I'm pretty sure he meant historical sales data as in a history of sales on 360. What you described is purchase history.
  • Posted on 11 May 21 at 00:54
    TehJofus said:
    The Stache said:
    I wonder what it's like to be a Sims fan who bought all the DLC's as they launched, just to see them constantly on sale.
    If you can afford all of The Sims 4’s DLC, then you’re probably a millionaire and too rich to worry about sales.
    Could say that about any game / dlc really
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.