The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: May 11th, 2021

• Achilles8249Achilles8249807,959
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 01:04
    All star fruit racing is free if you switch your region to japan.
  • xDisturbedx666xDisturbedx6661,118,879
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 01:08
    May finally check out The Sinking City. Seems like a good price point for it now
    Disturbed in the House!
  • HosseinGTHosseinGT273,804
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 01:33
    Soulcalibur VI Deluxe Edition $71 ??😲
    I bought it at $20 last year from one of the yearly events sales.
    I don't remember which sale exactly but I guess it was a black friday or christmas sale.
    I wish someday I can have enough money to escape from Islamic Nuclear program country of fucking Iran
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,097,812
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 01:38
    Not even sure why I bother checking these sales honestly, the games I'm looking for are all price marked. Perhaps I think there'll be something that finds my interest.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 May 21 at 01:39, Edited on 11 May 21 at 09:14 by
    xHappy Munkeyx said:
    TehJofus said:
    The Stache said:
    I wonder what it's like to be a Sims fan who bought all the DLC's as they launched, just to see them constantly on sale.
    If you can afford all of The Sims 4’s DLC, then you’re probably a millionaire and too rich to worry about sales.
    Could say that about any game / dlc really
    No, you couldn't say that about any game. There's overpriced DLC and there's Sims DLC. According to Screen Rant, it would cost just under $700 dollars if you purchased all Sims 4 content at full price... and let's not forget Train Simulator, Flight Simulator X, and all those generic pinball games with countless DLC tables. laugh
  • Aeragon IXAeragon IX573,168
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 01:54
    xDisturbedx666 said:
    May finally check out The Sinking City. Seems like a good price point for it now
    Not sure if its something that bother you, but you will be giving money to the publisher that didn't pay the devs and the devs just release a Series X and S version.
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong499,365
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 02:30
    Alyssiya said:
    RED047 said:
    I've been waiting forever for the bunker
    Yep, me also
    You’ll have the scene with the canned peaches seared into your brain forever….

Also, easy GS, interesting idea, not a great game though, be warned.
  • AlyssiyaAlyssiya2,090,856
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 02:42
    TymanTheLong said:
    Alyssiya said:
    RED047 said:
    I've been waiting forever for the bunker
    Yep, me also
    You’ll have the scene with the canned peaches seared into your brain forever….

Also, easy GS, interesting idea, not a great game though, be warned.
    I love visual novels& have enjoyed the games the publisher has made in the past also. I've started it before, apparently. Looking forward to it ^^
    beep
  • Latinfla4Latinfla41,208,419
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 02:50
    Has the ultimate fmv bundle ever been on sale from Wales interactive? I only have played the late shift on game pass and bought she sees red on sale...not the same company but entertaining
  • Posted on 11 May 21 at 03:21
    any website can check xbox360 dlc sale?
  • Jazzy201Jazzy2011,724,996
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 03:54, Edited on 11 May 21 at 06:47 by Jazzy201
    Glad to see the NFS: Payback DLC on sale, but I'm in no rush and can wait for a better price-

I'll probably pick up Super Dungeon Bros and a TON of different Dead Rising games/content-
    Game recognizes game playa...and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now-
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 May 21 at 04:19
    TehJofus said:
    The Stache said:
    I wonder what it's like to be a Sims fan who bought all the DLC's as they launched, just to see them constantly on sale.
    If you can afford all of The Sims 4’s DLC, then you’re probably a millionaire and too rich to worry about sales.
    for the rest of us paupers we may just finish buying into a game thats been cut into a million pieces and they will surely pull the plug.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 May 21 at 06:27
    D3m0nF0rc3 said:
    TehJofus said:
    The Stache said:
    for the rest of us paupers we may just finish buying into a game thats been cut into a million pieces and they will surely pull the plug.
    Fuck EA. Sims 2 and 3 RePack FTW
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • HellAlex92HellAlex92408,493 408,493 GamerScore
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 06:30
    Achilles8249 said:
    All star fruit racing is free if you switch your region to japan.
    cannot confirm - it says
    "¥2,350 (税込) ¥705 (税込)
    70% オフ • 残り 7 日"
  • WapTackWapTack454,000
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 06:38
    Was hoping for a Borderlands 3 Season Pass 1+2 Bundle. Its ridiculous that they still hold a 40€ price tag for an bundle that doesnt even contain season pass 2.
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw1,275,971
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 06:56
    Disappointed...was hoping for more Resident Evil sales this week since Village just came out.
    There is always a way.
  • vegansoundvegansound1,071,158
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 07:32
    Same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same.............

Me too I can spam shitty things, it's not GWG properties to serve us same shitty things every week.
    So many games existing, and always the same that comes again and again and always at the same prices...
  • Posted on 11 May 21 at 07:36
    So all the achievements in Hitman 2 are still obtainable, yes?
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,550,067
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 07:47
    I got Peaky Blinders
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,753,988
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 08:16
    Went ahead and pre-ordered Jay and Silent Bob. Only 10% off, but I was going to buy it regardless.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.