The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: May 11th, 2021

• CenosisCenosis221,397
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 08:27
    vegansound said:
    Same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same, same.............

Me too I can spam shitty things, it's not GWG properties to serve us same shitty things every week.
    So many games existing, and always the same that comes again and again and always at the same prices...
    Believe it or not there are people that don't own the games in the list, people of all ages that just got an Xbox and might appreciate some of the games on sale etc etc. In other words you're not the only person that exists and the world doesn't revolve around you either, there are people of all ages with different sized game collections, different kinds of time they can put towards gaming, different budgets etc etc.

Let me guess you think Microsoft owns all the games and purposely puts "the same" games on sale just to piss you off?! 😴

Sorry to break it to you "Mr. I have a thousand games" but you're not the only person that exists or that the sale is for so don't bitch about the sale not meeting "your" needs and act like you don't have any games to play.

It gets tiring explaining this to self-centered people but I felt like spamming a little myself I guess.
  • Brelen RavenBrelen Raven179,276
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 09:19, Edited on 11 May 21 at 09:21 by Brelen Raven
    TehJofus said:
    The Stache said:
    I wonder what it's like to be a Sims fan who bought all the DLC's as they launched, just to see them constantly on sale.
    If you can afford all of The Sims 4’s DLC, then you’re probably a millionaire and too rich to worry about sales.
    Yeah, exactly. laugh

And since none of the DLC have cheevos in'em... I don't really have any incentive to drop $700 on DLC. But, there are some I'd like to grab, but I could also buy an entire brand new game for how much it'd cost me...
  • ZonkyZonky144,418
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 09:31
    Is Sunset Overdrive better on xbox or pc? Concerned about dead servers with the console version.
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan805,834
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 09:52
    Zonky said:
    Is Sunset Overdrive better on xbox or pc? Concerned about dead servers with the console version.
    Well it's clearly less tedious to do the PC version as they removed all multiplayer achievements on it.
  • GoyetteQCGoyetteQC829,863
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 09:57
    I'll grab Darkseid for Injustice 2, thought every character was included in the season pass when I bought it.
    Will you love me when there's nothing left to love?
  • Fa1con87Fa1con87549,277
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 10:00
    Why is Raja not more successful. It looks great and has a good story.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead603,302
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 10:02
    Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition for $2.99 has to be the deal of the week.

Lowest price for Valhalla, but I’m holding out for 50% in Black Friday sale.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead603,302
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 10:07, Edited on 11 May 21 at 10:07 by HolyHalfDead
    Brelen Raven said:
    TehJofus said:
    The Stache said:
    I wonder what it's like to be a Sims fan who bought all the DLC's as they launched, just to see them constantly on sale.
    If you can afford all of The Sims 4’s DLC, then you’re probably a millionaire and too rich to worry about sales.
    Yeah, exactly. laugh

And since none of the DLC have cheevos in'em... I don't really have any incentive to drop $700 on DLC. But, there are some I'd like to grab, but I could also buy an entire brand new game for how much it'd cost me...
    My daughter keeps buying them, and she’s not a millionaire. But she only plays Sims, Roblox and Minecraft.

It gives DoA a run for it’s money for the total cost of DLC without achievements.

But would any of us really want to have to spend $700 to get completion?
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 11 May 21 at 10:21
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Brelen Raven said:
    TehJofus said:
    The Stache said:
    Yeah, exactly. laugh

My daughter keeps buying them, and she’s not a millionaire. But she only plays Sims, Roblox and Minecraft.

It gives DoA a run for it’s money for the total cost of DLC without achievements.

But would any of us really want to have to spend $700 to get completion?
    A brand new game!? A brand new XS and a game for $700 right? :D
    My daughter has a Lot of this DLC on her PC, not all of it, I wasn't aware it was so expensive just that there was loads of it.
  • Posted on 11 May 21 at 10:22
    I'm waiting for ACV to go on a real sale.
  • GarnitoroGarnitoro139,439
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 10:26
    Aeragon IX said:
    xDisturbedx666 said:
    May finally check out The Sinking City. Seems like a good price point for it now
    Not sure if its something that bother you, but you will be giving money to the publisher that didn't pay the devs and the devs just release a Series X and S version.
    Thank you for raising this issue, Aeragon. It's disconcerting to say the least, to see Nacon (the original publisher) dump the prices on this just a week after Frogwares (the developer) released their Series S|X version.
  • RacxieRacxie470,109
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 10:33
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition is 75% off on xbox but 60% off on windows, but it's play anywhere and its the same game. Makes no sense
    My guess is it's likely to do with the recent change in how much of a cut MS takes, So sort of balances it out by being slightly more expensive on PC where developers now get more of a cut.
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan146,110
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 11:30
    LaughinGuo said:
    any website can check xbox360 dlc sale?
    There’s no site that price tracks 360 sales, but major Nelson posts the list every week on his site. I post the 360 historical data on here each week since I felt that lack of context when looking at 360 sales.
  • EAsucks4324EAsucks4324144,319
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 12:53
    Halo Wars 2 at 75% off is a fantastic deal with all the DLC
  • vegansoundvegansound843,327
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 12:57
    Cenosis said:
    Believe it or not there are people that don't own the games in the list, people of all ages that just got an Xbox and might appreciate some of the games on sale etc etc. In other words you're not the only person that exists and the world doesn't revolve around you either, there are people of all ages with different sized game collections, different kinds of time they can put towards gaming, different budgets etc etc.

Let me guess you think Microsoft owns all the games and purposely puts "the same" games on sale just to piss you off?! 😴

Sorry to break it to you "Mr. I have a thousand games" but you're not the only person that exists or that the sale is for so don't bitch about the sale not meeting "your" needs and act like you don't have any games to play.

It gets tiring explaining this to self-centered people but I felt like spamming a little myself I guess.
    Damn, I'm not the only being on Earth?! I thought so, luckily you're here to warn me, thanks!

I'm not the center of anything saying that, because look at comments, tons of people are mad at this policy. That would do a lot of centers in this world.
    You're talking about new customers, etc., but you never include gamers for a long time now that, yes, have tons of games by now, and mostly finished them. What about them? Proposing Borderlands, Assassin's Creed or Call of Duty for the 10,256th time in 3 years, isn't it boring? What about independant games like Adventures of Pip, Untitled Goose Game, Zheros, or other mainstream titles that go on sale only once in a while, or never for some?

Always the same sales, Deals With GOLD, Summer Fest or Spring sales, only the number of choices and the event name change. And Microsoft or the publishers don't know the 'the older it is, the cheaper it goes'. Buying an old CoD $40€, no!

Imagine Netflix not making its catalogue rotate. Lots of good movies, but you already seen them dozens of time!
  • Latinfla4Latinfla4925,332
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 13:36
    Has the ultimate fmv bundle ever been on sale from Wales interactive? I only have played the late shift on game pass and bought she sees red on sale...not the same company but entertaining
  • Posted on 11 May 21 at 13:38
    Aeragon IX said:
    xDisturbedx666 said:
    May finally check out The Sinking City. Seems like a good price point for it now
    Not sure if its something that bother you, but you will be giving money to the publisher that didn't pay the devs and the devs just release a Series X and S version.
    I was not aware. Thank you for that. Certainly a sucky situation. May just wait for the series x edition then (once I can actually get a series x).
    Disturbed in the House!
  • Posted on 11 May 21 at 14:20
    GoyetteQC said:
    I'll grab Darkseid for Injustice 2, thought every character was included in the season pass when I bought it.
    Got to pay for the Snyder cut somehow laugh
  • Achilles8249Achilles8249738,900
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 15:07
    HellAlex92 said:
    Achilles8249 said:
    All star fruit racing is free if you switch your region to japan.
    cannot confirm - it says
    "¥2,350 (税込) ¥705 (税込)
    70% オフ • 残り 7 日"
    Gwg for japan
  • NativeB1oodNativeB1ood594,557
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 15:26
    I am convinced that I will die before I see Mafia 1 on sale by itself. angry
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.