• CanezzaCanezza204,004
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 May 21 at 18:36
    I'll pick Without Escape, 1000G in under 20 minutes seems worth for me
    Manul-who? Who is Manulels?
  • el tebyel teby1,368,529
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 18:57
    The mushroom quest song haunts my dreams sometimes, so awful listening to that for one hour. I should’ve muted the tv
  • CognitiveCaveatCognitiveCaveat1,402,840
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 18:58
    Aborigenus and Mushroom Quest both have significant buggy problems with signing in. It only works part of the time, and even after removing consent and doing it again, it rarely works.
    Dave Bricker, Ph.D. CognitiveCaveat
  • A Dank SlothA Dank Sloth436,587
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 19:22
    sweet c:
    -Aaron
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,728,226
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 19:31
    If you ever want a fun drinking game, play She Sees Red and take a shot every time the insufferable main character makes a stupid face at the camera.
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01602,086
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 19:46
    Is there a way to search for games on here (in my library or gamepass) by estimated completion time?
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong478,981
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 19:47, Edited on 11 May 21 at 19:47 by TymanTheLong
    Some folks in the sale thread kept saying Guard Duty was “good” (whatever that means), is Guard Duty a genuinely good game? I don’t much care about quick completions but sometimes I need a genuinely good, low stakes, easy game to play.
  • Jon CoolJon Cool222,996
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 19:55, Edited on 11 May 21 at 19:55 by Jon Cool
    Julz D 01 said:
    Is there a way to search for games on here (in my library or gamepass) by estimated completion time?
    Yes - kind of - you can start with https://www.trueachievements.com/Xbox-Game-Pass/Games?order=...

if you want to cross reference that with this list, then you can paste both into Excel and use formulas.
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 20:03
    TymanTheLong said:
    Some folks in the sale thread kept saying Guard Duty was “good” (whatever that means), is Guard Duty a genuinely good game? I don’t much care about quick completions but sometimes I need a genuinely good, low stakes, easy game to play.
    I loved it. It's a point and click adventure game with a fantastic story that's very earnest.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm591,314
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 20:28
    I, personally, consider She Sees Red to be the best bang for the buck. It’s the second least expensive and it’s interesting—both story and gameplay.
  • TopG82TopG8271,997
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 20:29
    Got the flying games bundle,Habroxia 2,She sees red and five dates hopefully won't take long
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong478,981
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 20:58
    The Cherished said:
    TymanTheLong said:
    I loved it. It's a point and click adventure game with a fantastic story that's very earnest.
    Merci!
  • RainithRainith802,913
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 21:05
    Will I be lost if I've never played Habroxia 1? wink
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 21:55
    Rainith said:
    Will I be lost if I've never played Habroxia 1? wink
    TOTALLY. You'll be like "why is this thing shooting at me and why am I shooting at it?". It'll be worse than the time I watched Kickboxer 4 without seeing Kickboxer 3, I was SO lost.
  • CasteriskNTCasteriskNT1,049,823
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 22:56
    If those bundled games are such quick completions, why do they all have 2000+ TA scores?
  • GGS SyntaXGGS SyntaX829,605
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 23:23
    CasteriskNT said:
    If those bundled games are such quick completions, why do they all have 2000+ TA scores?
    Because they have 2000 G each, as stated in the article. Gamerscore Inflation is real.
  • Posted on 11 May 21 at 23:23
    casterisknt said:
    Maybe bc each game offers 2k gamerscore each? roll
  • CasteriskNTCasteriskNT1,049,823
    Posted on 11 May 21 at 23:38, Edited on 11 May 21 at 23:39 by CasteriskNT
    GGS SyntaX said:
    Because they have 2000 G each, as stated in the article. Gamerscore Inflation is real.
    Oops. That's my fault for skimming the text.
  • Posted on 11 May 21 at 23:51, Edited on 12 May 21 at 00:01 by vance almighty
    CognitiveCaveat said:
    Aborigenus and Mushroom Quest both have significant buggy problems with signing in. It only works part of the time, and even after removing consent and doing it again, it rarely works.
    I redownloaded Mushroom Quest today after seeing there was a title update last year, (after I got the original 1000G) and so far, even after trying many times, I cannot for the life of me get this to work right. Reinstalled, cleared the cache, signed in and out, etc. Revoking the app permission is the only thing that got me to actually play the game, but since I wasn't "signed in" after I gave the game access again, I wasn't unlocking any of the new achievements. And restarting the game literally puts me in a loading loop. Unreal.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.