Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox walkthroughs published — May 1st to May 14th

• RobboJDA96RobboJDA9618,987
  • MeetTheCynicMeetTheCynic415,954
    Posted on 14 May 21 at 17:20
    Wow thank god for that Language of Love walkthrough laugh
  • EthigyEthigy822,911
    Posted on 14 May 21 at 17:22
    More WTs!
  • evil terrorrevil terrorr1,721,905
    Posted on 14 May 21 at 17:42
    i like this new format
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,397,118
    Posted on 14 May 21 at 17:43
    Loving these weekly articles. Hope they keep them coming.
  • Posted on 14 May 21 at 17:47, Edited on 14 May 21 at 17:50 by MrZombieChicken
    Thanks to those who took the time to create these walkthroughs....even the Language of Love one. wink

The Ara Fell one is especially appreciated.
    This space for rent.
  • Posted on 14 May 21 at 18:01
    I like this idea for articles, thank you toast
  • Danny BizzDanny Bizz551,613
    Posted on 14 May 21 at 18:01, Edited on 14 May 21 at 18:03 by Danny Bizz
    Agree this is a great idea for a weekly article! Heads up to the programming folks: there seems to be something up with the sorting of tables underneath each game. The order of data points varies by title (sometimes read time comes before time to complete, for example).

EDIT: Looking at the list again it may just be Knight Squad that is presented a bit oddly.
  • Timmy LoveTimmy Love230,787
    Posted on 14 May 21 at 18:45
    I appreciate these articles as it highlights the hard work by those in the community creating guides to benefit all of us. Kudos to you guys.
  • Posted on 14 May 21 at 20:49
    I like this presentation. Much better than just a list.

Major thumbs up to all who work on walkthroughs!!! You guys are awesome!!!
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz464,385
    Posted on 14 May 21 at 21:24
    Love the articles on this. And rly appreciate all the contributers. Keep it coming.
  • BIG ChromerBIG Chromer446,849
    Posted on 14 May 21 at 22:59
    Danny Bizz said:
    Agree this is a great idea for a weekly article! Heads up to the programming folks: there seems to be something up with the sorting of tables underneath each game. The order of data points varies by title (sometimes read time comes before time to complete, for example).

EDIT: Looking at the list again it may just be Knight Squad that is presented a bit oddly.
    Hey! Thanks for checking it out. Mind if I ask how you mean presented a bit oddly? totally open to feedback!
  • Danny BizzDanny Bizz551,613
    Posted on 15 May 21 at 01:03, Edited on 15 May 21 at 01:04 by Danny Bizz
    BIG Chromer said:
    Danny Bizz said:

Hey! Thanks for checking it out. Mind if I ask how you mean presented a bit oddly? totally open to feedback!
    Hey - nothing to do with your walkthrough itself! I meant just in the article, the order of the data points in the article itself is different for Knight Squad. The order I see for Knight Squad in the article is:
    - Missable achievements
    - Unobtainable or Discontinued achievements
    - Estimated reading time
    - Videos
    - Estimated time
    - Playthroughs

Whereas for the others it starts with Estimated time and then sequences down from there.

I assume this is related to the code used to put the article together rather than your walkthrough itself!

Overall it's a terribly small nitpick - I wouldn't have mentioned it if I'd noticed originally that it was only on the Knight Squad entry. It only caught my eye because it initially made me think Knight Squad 2 was only a 30 minute completion, haha.
  • Posted on 15 May 21 at 02:08
    Thanks to every walkthrough.
  • Posted on 15 May 21 at 02:40
    Danny Bizz said:
    BIG Chromer said:
    Danny Bizz said:

Hey - nothing to do with your walkthrough itself! I meant just in the article, the order of the data points in the article itself is different for Knight Squad. The order I see for Knight Squad in the article is:
    - Missable achievements
    - Estimated reading time
    - Videos
    - Estimated time
    - Playthroughs

Whereas for the others it starts with Estimated time and then sequences down from there.

I assume this is related to the code used to put the article together rather than your walkthrough itself!

Overall it's a terribly small nitpick - I wouldn't have mentioned it if I'd noticed originally that it was only on the Knight Squad entry. It only caught my eye because it initially made me think Knight Squad 2 was only a 30 minute completion, haha.
    Good spot! Totally missed that... will raise with the dev guys next week and try to get it sorted, cheers!
  • ElyohElyoh912,267
    Posted on 15 May 21 at 03:08
    Liking the new format, curious now to the reading time for some of the bigger walkthroughs out there!
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 15 May 21 at 04:50
    You guys should do this every week, super interesting and a great way to expose new titles to people
    A23
  • St3phosaurusSt3phosaurus210,565
    Posted on 15 May 21 at 06:03
    Thanks to all the writers! toast
    Good vibes only <3
  • BIG ChromerBIG Chromer446,849
    Posted on 15 May 21 at 11:55
    Danny Bizz said:
    BIG Chromer said:
    Danny Bizz said:

- Missable achievements
    - Estimated reading time
    - Videos
    - Estimated time
    - Playthroughs

Oh i see!! Thanks though:)
  • Posted on 15 May 21 at 14:03
    XxXTheAIRNESS23 said:
    You guys should do this every week, super interesting and a great way to expose new titles to people
    Plan is to do it every other week, with some other kind of WT content - writing tips, interviews, featured WTs, etc. - in its place on the off weeks.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.