Game Discussion: CarX Drift Racing Online

How to get these?

• Posted on 16 May 21 at 11:26
    I realize this game has no guides but was wondering if someone could help explain these achievements:

CarX Drift Racing OnlineDrawn-out DriftThe Drawn-out Drift achievement in CarX Drift Racing Online worth 30 pointsEarn 500000 DP in the Drawn-out Drift event

CarX Drift Racing OnlineMasterful RaceThe Masterful Race achievement in CarX Drift Racing Online worth 30 pointsEarn 350000 DP in the Pure Drift event

CarX Drift Racing OnlineClipping Zone MasterThe Clipping Zone Master achievement in CarX Drift Racing Online worth 106 pointsEarn 650000 DP in the Clipping Zone event

CarX Drift Racing OnlineClipping Point MasterThe Clipping Point Master achievement in CarX Drift Racing Online worth 100 pointsEarn 650000 DP in the Clipping Point event

I'm making progress on the "drawnout" and "pure drift" one but would like to know how I'm getting those points and how to grind it out faster. I'm pretty sure the "clipping" ones need to be done in multiplayer but not sure which competition to do them in

Thanks,
    Caleb
  • Posted on 06 September 21 at 08:34, Edited on 06 September 21 at 09:48 by Trap Em All
    xStupid Zombiex said:
    I realize this game has no guides but was wondering if someone could help explain these achievements:

CarX Drift Racing OnlineDrawn-out DriftThe Drawn-out Drift achievement in CarX Drift Racing Online worth 30 pointsEarn 500000 DP in the Drawn-out Drift event

CarX Drift Racing OnlineMasterful RaceThe Masterful Race achievement in CarX Drift Racing Online worth 30 pointsEarn 350000 DP in the Pure Drift event

CarX Drift Racing OnlineClipping Zone MasterThe Clipping Zone Master achievement in CarX Drift Racing Online worth 106 pointsEarn 650000 DP in the Clipping Zone event

CarX Drift Racing OnlineClipping Point MasterThe Clipping Point Master achievement in CarX Drift Racing Online worth 100 pointsEarn 650000 DP in the Clipping Point event

I'm making progress on the "drawnout" and "pure drift" one but would like to know how I'm getting those points and how to grind it out faster. I'm pretty sure the "clipping" ones need to be done in multiplayer but not sure which competition to do them in

Thanks,
    Caleb
    From my little bit of playing it, it seems worded wrong. You get a popup in game for each of those things while drifting. I'm assuming it means accumulate that many DP in bonus points from each respective thing. The pure drift one I think is for clean drifting, just not sure how long it has to be for a bonus. Drawn out is for those long ones without switching direction. Clipping zones and points should be shown in tandem mode to help show where they are, that should hopefully explain it after a couple races.

Can confirm, after going into a few lobbies online and offline, the counters increase with the popups on screen. If you don't end up understanding the clipping thing,i suggest a youtube video on tandem drift.
    So what, every major company pushes trash games or what?
  • Posted on 06 September 21 at 12:22
    I know what clipping points are. I was more just wondering how to get these faster because I play this game a lot and these seem to not progress much. I'm guessing clipping points are only rewarded in competition where there are clipping zones. I guess I'll just have to grind them out haha thanks for the help though
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.