Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Contest: Win an Xbox Series X by unlocking achievements

• CRO5573YCRO5573Y572,580
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 21:00
    It's very late for these. I have 100% completed most of these. Literally no point in entering. Also they were all easy to complete so it's like a lottery ticket. Next to zero chance of winning with the amount of people who will be getting up the high end of gamerscore if they do it from scratch.
  • Posted on 18 May 21 at 21:40
    Don't have Game Pass and i'm guessing that this screws over anyone who has already played and completed these games as i'm sure it's "new unlocks" only.
  • DesiredGamerDesiredGamer255,450
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 22:21
    how do i enter??????
  • Posted on 19 May 21 at 02:52
    I don't get why people here seem to be complaining that they wouldn't have had a chance to win against someone more dedicated to the contest than them, it's a contest. If you can't put your all into it to try and win that's on you not the contest organizers
  • N30YRDN30YRD657,355
    Posted on 19 May 21 at 15:35
    See instead of making consoles to give away in competitions for achievements...

Make them for people like myself who want to actually buy one who has been trying since launch!
  • Stevee x1Stevee x1331,964
    Posted on 20 May 21 at 09:28
    THE VITTLER said:
    I hate these ‘highest GameScore’ competitions. For us mere mortals with a life and a job there is no chance. What would be better is for every achievement you unlock you get an entry to a draw. At least we’d have a chance.
    Yes but since you're working and they most likely don't have one or don't work as much, also don't have the amount of cash needed for the Xbox Series X? You could just buy one like myself. Its the same principle for unlocking cosmetics in games etc
    [URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Stevee+x1][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Stevee+x1.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • wildwest08wildwest081,448,564
    Posted on 21 May 21 at 14:49
    I wish we could have a leaderboard somewhere on Xbox live to see how people are doing, maybe updated hourly or daily. These contests are always suspicious because there is no accountability from Microsoft, we are just suppose to take their word
  • BACON BAPBACON BAP114,853
    Posted on 22 May 21 at 13:06
    THE VITTLER said:
    I hate these ‘highest GameScore’ competitions. For us mere mortals with a life and a job there is no chance. What would be better is for every achievement you unlock you get an entry to a draw. At least we’d have a chance.
    That is a perfect idea, I too am in the same boat!
  • CoolguystuffCoolguystuff139,445 139,445 GamerScore
    Posted on 30 May 21 at 09:06
    Crap, I wish I had known about it earlier. I was playing Zombie Army 4 like crazy last month. Then between my friend dragging me back into Crackdown 3 and trying to see if the servers were back up in Forza Horizon 4 I haven't touched anything else.
    But congrats to the people that won i guess
    Whoo! Where's my autograph book? Ha! Power Rangers, huh? So, Zordon's still using a bunch of kids
  • MisterIdjitMisterIdjit232,440
    Posted on 31 May 21 at 06:58
    DrSchlepenstein said:
    Don't have Game Pass and i'm guessing that this screws over anyone who has already played and completed these games as i'm sure it's "new unlocks" only.
    Yup. More than a bit scuzzy. I already completed a good chunk of these well before the contest started, so I screwed myself out of that competition. Need to work on my clairvoyance, I guess.
  • Posted on 03 June 21 at 16:26
    Basically everybody has at least one of these games done, Microsoft is practically begging you to make alt accounts
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.