Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix, Surviving Mars, and more leaving soon

• CanezzaCanezza146,320
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 May 21 at 10:09, Edited on 18 May 21 at 10:10 by
    Looking forward to going back to Void Bastards but with Rust just releasing on console I think I may just buy the game during a sale, seen it go pretty low on occasion. To those going for either of the Kingdom Hearts games or Assetto Corsa before it leaves you have my respect, hope you all manage to do it if it's in your backlog!
  • TuschiTuschi1,132,032
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 10:12
    I doubt I can manage to get Void Bastards done before it leaves. I find it to be pretty damn hard to just beat normally. It's fun though. I can see myself buying it on sale.
  • YaksimaalYaksimaal340,696
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 10:13
    I feel like I am part of just a small handful of people who've unlocked the Surviving Mars achievements legitimately, with hundreds of hours put into it. Shame that a lot of people resort to "cheating" with mods.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,503,731
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 10:15
    Yaksimaal said:
    I feel like I am part of just a small handful of people who've unlocked the Surviving Mars achievements legitimately, with hundreds of hours put into it. Shame that a lot of people resort to "cheating" with mods.
    And it starts...
  • Posted on 18 May 21 at 10:19, Edited on 18 May 21 at 10:22 by ManicMetalhead
    Please don’t use this thread to hash out the old arguments to do with the method in which people decide to unlock Surviving Mars achievements. There are plenty of other threads dedicated to this.

Some discussion is fine, attacking people for either method of completion is not.
  • TheCanuckJTheCanuckJ41,250
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 10:25
    Is the "cheat" for b Surviving Mars something that can be seen as glitching or abuse and result in an account suspension or anything? Especially with the 10,000/10,000 reward punch that's currently active?
    https://discord.gg/NnzNkXe TW/IG: CoffeeChatEnt Web: https://coffeechatgaming.com
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 May 21 at 10:28
    CrazyCanuckJ said:
    Is the "cheat" for b Surviving Mars something that can be seen as glitching or abuse and result in an account suspension or anything? Especially with the 10,000/10,000 reward punch that's currently active?
    Nope, not at all. The developers themselves chose to allow it in their game so the "cheat" is no more different than using codes in a LEGO game. They're both just a part of the game. Enjoy your easy completion if you haven't done so with either stacks already!
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead607,863
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 10:36
    CrazyCanuckJ said:
    It’s impossible to abuse the Xbox One achievement system, so no account suspension. Microsoft’s very own Age of Empires officially supports unlocking all the achievements in no time. On Xbox 360, editing your profile to unlock all the achievements in all the games you played did result in a Gamerscore reset but not an achievement reset, so you couldn’t earn those achievements again.

Only sites like TA care about how you got the achievements - and if you can do it in game and not through profile or save file manipulation, then it is okay with TA.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 18 May 21 at 10:47
    need to play Void Bastards and Broforce, maybe I'll try to get some achievements in Surviving Mars
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • Desi ShinobiDesi Shinobi549,566
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 10:47
    I actually had to end up buying Kingdom Hearts 1.5-2.5 and 2.8 and Prologue because there is no way I will get these games done before it leaves.

Going to have to buy KH3 too from the looks of it.
  • notoriousJMZnotoriousJMZ362,546
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 10:49
    CrazyCanuckJ said:
    Especially with the 10,000/10,000 reward punch that's currently active?
    Best time to do it is during the 10k punch card for an easy boost. The gamerscore is actually worth something then smile
  • TveilorTveilor306,519
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 10:54
    Aw man I have Mass Effect To play at the moment. Guess Kingdom Hearts will be played. I have yet to beat all stories in BBS or Dream drop distance. I don’t feel like buying them.
    Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
  • Posted on 18 May 21 at 10:58, Edited on 18 May 21 at 11:00 by I KAZAR I
    Unpredictable D said:
    need to play Void Bastards and Broforce, maybe I'll try to get some achievements in Surviving Mars
    You can't complete Broforce with this unobtainable achievement

Broforce (Windows)No TicketI KAZAR IThe No Ticket achievement in Broforce (Windows) worth 1567 pointsThrow an enemy off the sky fortress as Indiana Brones.
    Kazar
  • magiccigammagiccigam889,778
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 11:06
    Noooo.
    I only have kingdom hearts BBS left, but I doubt that I will complete it within this month. I thought I would at least have time until end of June.
  • ElyohElyoh912,006
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 11:08
    Glad I own KH, would hate to have to rush it.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,586,452
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 11:10, Edited on 18 May 21 at 11:10 by EarthboundX
    Hmm, I have been wanting to play Void Bastards, but I'll just buy it next time it's on sale. Too busy with Starbound and the 10K challenge atm.

Looks like I own both versions of Surviving Mars. Shame Broforce never got fixed, heard it's just an awesome game, I did buy it.
  • saturnsailorsaturnsailor399,967
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 11:22
    Saurvivalist said:
    CrazyCanuckJ said:
    Nope, not at all. The developers themselves chose to allow it in their game so the "cheat" is no more different than using codes in a LEGO game. They're both just a part of the game. Enjoy your easy completion if you haven't done so with either stacks already!
    The sense of accomplishment accompanying this must be incredible though. Like going fishing and packing dynamite instead of a fishing pole.
  • sabby boysabby boy1,286,129
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 11:26, Edited on 18 May 21 at 11:29 by sabby boy
    Better buy 2.8 while the discount is still around then

Edit: Really torturing myself seeing that it was 30 dollars cheaper very recently.
  • Clay PoolClay Pool364,332
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 11:35, Edited on 18 May 21 at 11:36 by Clay Pool
    Is it the cheapest way to get all dlc for Surviving Mars. To buy the first colony edition?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.