Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix, Surviving Mars, and more leaving soon

• Posted on 18 May 21 at 13:42
    El Connro said:
    MattiasAnderson said:
    Clay Pool said:
    Is it the cheapest way to get all dlc for Surviving Mars. To buy the first colony edition?
    I also wonder what the best way might be! lol
    I have seen this so many times on sale but still did not buy it because I want both dlc at the same time and think they are too expensive.
    The First Colony Edition includes both DLCs. For some reason the TA sales roundups only say that one is included, but the FCE includes the Season Pass which comes with both Space Race and Green Planet.
    Thanks! That helps!
    Magic
  • Posted on 18 May 21 at 13:46, Edited on 18 May 21 at 13:46 by SquiSquiSquidio
    We are getting Maneater on the 25th, so that makes up for anything leaving...

Here's the rest of the games we are getting
    May 18

SnowRunner (Cloud, Console, PC)

May 20

Peggle 2 (Cloud, via EA Play)
    Plants vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville (Cloud, via EA Play)
    Secret Neighbor (PC)
    The Wild At Heart (Console, PC)

May 21

The Catch: Carp & Coarse Fishing (Cloud, Console, PC)
    Knockout City (Console and PC, via EA Play)

May 25

Maneater (Cloud, Console, PC)

May 27

Conan Exiles (Cloud, Console)
    Fusion Frenzy (Cloud)
    Joy Ride Turbo (Cloud)
    MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries (Console)
    Slime Rancher (PC)
    Solasta: Crown of the Magister (PC)
    SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest (PC)
  • Old TanukiOld Tanuki235,892
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 13:51
    SquiSquiSquidio said:
    We are getting Maneater on the 25th, so that makes up for anything leaving...
    I hate to see Void Bastards go but, if we're getting Maneater in return, it's a good trade off IMO. I was planning on renting it and now I don't have to!
  • KameraKamera752,098
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 13:55
    I really hope the Kingdom Hearts games listed come back at some point. Never had a chance to start them and were a nice addition to Game Pass.
  • FaSCoRPFaSCoRP522,905
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 14:01
    Don't start Assetto Corsa if you don't have a wheel. It's barely playable with the pad
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,590,556
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 14:03
    Kamera said:
    I really hope the Kingdom Hearts games listed come back at some point. Never had a chance to start them and were a nice addition to Game Pass.
    They were pretty cheap in a sale at one point when I bought them, I want to say 70% off.
  • Posted on 18 May 21 at 14:08
    dont get fooled by the 20 -25 hour estimate for Void Bastards. It is one of those games that while might be easy for some the game is quite hard when you add the restrictions required for some achievements.
    If you want to have fun because it is a fun game and earn a few cheevs then I recommend it for sure
  • KameraKamera752,098
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 14:09
    EarthboundX said:
    Kamera said:
    They were pretty cheap in a sale at one point when I bought them, I want to say 70% off.
    Yeah I might do that the next time they're on sale, hopefully this Summer Sale coming up.
  • Ashley6200Ashley6200674,209
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 14:14
    Ah, had FF9 and Kingdom Hearts in my "To Play", but they weren't priority because I'd already done them in their original form. Hopefully they'll come back one day, although not holding my breath.
  • Posted on 18 May 21 at 14:16
    Time to start Void Bastards...
  • NismoR034NismoR034865,625
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 14:17
    FaSCoRP said:
    Don't start Assetto Corsa if you don't have a wheel. It's barely playable with the pad
    While I agree with this, some of us did do it with controller...

Anyway, thanks for the ratio boost all you folks who started Assetto while it was in Game Pass. wink

Jokes aside, I do have a feeling the other Assetto game will be in GP soon enough to replace this one.
  • Desi ShinobiDesi Shinobi551,704
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 14:22
    Kamera said:
    EarthboundX said:
    Kamera said:
    Yeah I might do that the next time they're on sale, hopefully this Summer Sale coming up.
    Pretty much what I did, they were £10 each.
  • Posted on 18 May 21 at 14:26
    Some of these completion times make me laugh. 20-25 hours for Void Bastards? No way. Look at the hours people have put in completing it - the enormous ratio. It's a stealth game - you are outgunned, outnumbered all the time and it's permadeath. Get a few achievements before it leaves for the ratios but a quickie it is not. A fond farewell for the game that kept me in GTASC week after week.
  • DD91DD91551,193
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 14:27
    Assetto Corsa looks good but that grind looked mega for me.
    Day 1 Gears of War player. Seriously achievement April 2007.
  • TheAnonymityTheAnonymity528,726
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 14:31
    I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but the link for Surviving Mars (Win 10) gives an error message.
    S.T.A.R.S.
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,590,556
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 14:53
    Harry Alphabet said:
    Some of these completion times make me laugh. 20-25 hours for Void Bastards? No way. Look at the hours people have put in completing it - the enormous ratio. It's a stealth game - you are outgunned, outnumbered all the time and it's permadeath. Get a few achievements before it leaves for the ratios but a quickie it is not. A fond farewell for the game that kept me in GTASC week after week.
    I think that's more of a factor that the vast majority of people don't bother to leave completion time estimates for games. So the people that did, did complete it in that time.
  • prowlerdanteprowlerdante1,218,954
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 14:54
    Damn I thought I'd have to the end of June with Kingdom Hearts. I don't feel like rushing, so I'll finish the base KH1 list and wait for a sale I guess 😕
  • MarekidzeMarekidze241,139
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 15:04
    MattiasAnderson said:
    El Connro said:
    MattiasAnderson said:
    Clay Pool said:
    Is it the cheapest way to get all dlc for Surviving Mars. To buy the first colony edition?
    I also wonder what the best way might be! lol
    I have seen this so many times on sale but still did not buy it because I want both dlc at the same time and think they are too expensive.
    The First Colony Edition includes both DLCs. For some reason the TA sales roundups only say that one is included, but the FCE includes the Season Pass which comes with both Space Race and Green Planet.
    Thanks! That helps!
    Dammit! "I guss, I bought full season pass last year! cry Coud save up some money if woudnt ta error? But if they decide to add something more, durring pandemic, laugh Full pass might be usefull!
  • R3f1CuLR3f1CuL952,752
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 15:17, Edited on 18 May 21 at 15:18 by R3f1CuL
    I kept putting off KH over and over again. Oh well I guess if I truly wanted to play it I would have. I'm sure I could still pick it up in a sale if the itch ever strikes hard enough.
    So it goes...
  • magiccigammagiccigam891,897
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 15:31
    HUN playmore said:
    magiccigam said:
    HUN playmore said:
    magiccigam said:
    Noooo.
    I only have kingdom hearts BBS left, but I doubt that I will complete it within this month. I thought I would at least have time until end of June.
    Birth by Sleep is very short, nowehere near any of the other games. It requires two playthroughs if you do it with a guide and only has a few tricky parts. It is certainly doable by the end of the month if you have some time to play it.
    Ok. Will give it a try then. Thanks!
    I won't even try to get all achievements. No crit run and no level grinding if it's hours after ending the game (like riku in Com). Won't complete the whole collection anyway.
    EDIT: Okay I just realized I'm talking about the second BBS game. Sorry! laugh For some reason I thought about Fragmentary Passage.
    While the first BBS is much shorter as well the 100% is very long. Sorry for the misunderstanding!
    Hehe, no problem. I'll try anyway :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.