The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up: May 25th, 2021

• HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead607,943
    Posted on 25 May 21 at 02:23, Edited on 25 May 21 at 02:30 by HolyHalfDead
    Far Cry 4 360 and Far Cry Instincts never seem to go on sale anymore.

TA don’t list Xbox 360 DLC. For example Far Cry 3 DLC is 70% off - https://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/65a6d1ee-b699-4882-a579...
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,188,417
    Posted on 25 May 21 at 02:24
    Sco Bravheart said:
    Oh, which Paw Patrol game is better?
    If you're playing it for yourself, Adventure Bay. If you're playing it with kids the first one because Adventure Bay is too complex for really little ones.
  • Posted on 25 May 21 at 03:39
    Only Lego The Hobbit for me this week, never seen it that low since being delisted.
    A23
  • SoulyDconteSoulyDconte360,282
    Posted on 25 May 21 at 03:41
    Is NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Legacy worth it?
    I sometimes wonder, I'm hunting achievements or they're haunting me...
  • Anthony AjaxAnthony Ajax188,936
    Posted on 25 May 21 at 03:41, Edited on 25 May 21 at 03:42 by Anthony Ajax
    @OP The wrong game is listed for Surge 2’s price... it isn’t the base game on sale for that price as is linked. It’s actually The Surge 2 - Premium Edition that is on sale for that price.
    Halo 2 RIP 4/15/10. Handydarkness RIP 6/20/2017.
  • naoya0831naoya08311,979,773
    Posted on 25 May 21 at 04:01
    More kemco games on sales,please!
  • Posted on 25 May 21 at 05:20
    For those thinking about the Paw Patrol games, just know that the first is rather simple in terms of completion but can be frustrating. I would try to finish it in one go, though, as my first playthrough I completed all missions and when I came back a week later to mop up the remaining collectibles, my save data seemed to have just disappeared. Had to replay every single mission again. Collecting the treats while doing underwater scenes made me replay one mission twice as the controls are slow and I missed a single treat.
  • J2B9J2B9929,282
    Posted on 25 May 21 at 05:26
    Anthony Ajax said:
    @OP The wrong game is listed for Surge 2’s price... it isn’t the base game on sale for that price as is linked. It’s actually The Surge 2 - Premium Edition that is on sale for that price.
    That's just how the TA system grabs things for certain stuff. The same could be said for DragonballZ or Fast & Furious Crossroads just from a quick look for example. But you'll know it's not the base game by it being in the bundle section.
  • SkinfasstSkinfasst421,837
    Posted on 25 May 21 at 06:47
    Sco Bravheart said:
    Oh, which Paw Patrol game is better?
    The first one is terrible, the second can't be worse.
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,401,044
    Posted on 25 May 21 at 06:56, Edited on 25 May 21 at 06:58 by Johnny Sinister
    Quite a bit of RPGs on sale this week.

I know Capcom Arcade Statium doesn't come out till Friday, yet the Ghosts 'n Goblins pack (and nothing else) is on sale. Is it a promo game? I know it comes free when you buy the full version.

Anyways, I think Toki will be the game I buy this week because it is on sale, just to put it in my endless backlog and never touch, lol.
  • Posted on 25 May 21 at 06:57
    xT3RRORMASTA said:
    Agony i think i buy and try it 😅👌🏼
    Please dont. Its horrible. I got a weird fetish for bad games but that game is too much for me
    Hollywood Tony Yeah
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,358,197
    Posted on 25 May 21 at 07:09
    Numerous JRPGs of variable quality on sale... I'm in 😁
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • Posted on 25 May 21 at 07:46
    Nice!!! Just bought Lego Hobbit!
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • RiIeyRiIey637,152
    Posted on 25 May 21 at 07:47
    agunZagun said:
    Finally, Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 is on 50% sale! Also kinda tempted by Tennis World Tour 2 too, haven't played a tennis game since Virtua Tennis 4 and Top Spin 4.
    How did you not play tennis world tour or ao tennis 1 and 2?
  • tinus4nltinus4nl427,020
    Posted on 25 May 21 at 07:49
    SoulyDconte said:
    Is NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Legacy worth it?
    i believe so, you get 1-4 and some of the new stuff. story is fun to play not easy if your going for that.
  • Mark FarleyMark Farley678,749
    Posted on 25 May 21 at 08:05, Edited on 25 May 21 at 09:54 by Mark Farley
    Blacksad: Under the Skin Achievements

Is intriguing, I've had it on my wishlist for a while and that's a huge discount. The comments in the forum, and the completion rate don't bode well but I think I'll bite the bullet.
    MY TA interview - http://goo.gl/TVEEH
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,333,816
    Posted on 25 May 21 at 08:29
    Not a bad selection but I bought too much last time...
  • KanemanKaneman273,294
    Posted on 25 May 21 at 09:19
    Johnny Sinister said:
    I know Capcom Arcade Statium doesn't come out till Friday, yet the Ghosts 'n Goblins pack (and nothing else) is on sale. Is it a promo game? I know it comes free when you buy the full version.
    It's just the only game that's available by itself individually (apart from 1943: Midway). Basically a standalone DLC just for that game.
  • xT3RRORMASTAxT3RRORMASTA116,078
    Posted on 25 May 21 at 09:32
    Hollywood Tony said:
    xT3RRORMASTA said:
    Please dont. Its horrible. I got a weird fetish for bad games but that game is too much for me
    Too late...already bought now there is no going back...still thanks for the warning😅😂😂😂i Start tomorrow
  • Posted on 25 May 21 at 09:58
    xT3RRORMASTA said:
    Hollywood Tony said:
    xT3RRORMASTA said:
    Too late...already bought now there is no going back...still thanks for the warning😅😂😂😂i Start tomorrow
    😂😂😂 okay. I want to say have fun but I know that you won't lol
    Hollywood Tony Yeah
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.