Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games with Gold for June 2021 revealed

• Posted on 26 May 21 at 23:48
    Bear5 Fan 4Ever said:
    I recently picked up injustice the xbox one version a couple months ago in a sale for cheap. Getting the 360 version for free is nice.
    There is no Xbox One version of Injustice. You picked up Injustice 2.
    This space for rent.
  • MasterHouzeMasterHouze503,761
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 00:11
    Nice gonna pick injustice back sold my disc copy years ago, and I wasnt playing last time was free.. It's better than injustice 2, and next netherrealm game it's to be announced soon
    https://silvestre.work/
  • Posted on 27 May 21 at 00:30
    Thank god for gamepass.
  • Posted on 27 May 21 at 00:45, Edited on 27 May 21 at 00:45 by Yummy Baklava
    JFC some of you are so damn entitled!
    the forums on this site are so ignored and outdated, it makes the WWF forums from the 90s look good.
  • Latinfla4Latinfla4898,439
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 00:46
    Yes a neogeo game...now if we could get some of those ACA neogeo games for xbox one come on king of fighters 2002
  • foodfood101,950
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 00:51
    Latinfla4 said:
    Yes a neogeo game...now if we could get some of those ACA neogeo games for xbox one come on king of fighters 2002
    Man, I really hope for this. They seem to give them out on Twitch Prime. Gotta think they're sales aren't crazy high and a GWG collab would help boost their income. Those games are perfect GWG fodder. It'd be a meager boost to positioning FGC for Xbox, too... But with Sony having EVO and VF and SF exclusives. :(
  • Bear5 Fan 4EverBear5 Fan 4Ever2,043,982
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 01:11
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Bear5 Fan 4Ever said:
    I recently picked up injustice the xbox one version a couple months ago in a sale for cheap. Getting the 360 version for free is nice.
    There is no Xbox One version of Injustice. You picked up Injustice 2.
    That’s what I meant. It was for 10$ I think and from the little I’ve played it’s a solid fighter.
    Crackdown 3!
  • Tatl360Tatl360314,672
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 02:12
    Neo Geo Battle Coliseum was in my wishlist so I'm happy for getting it for free. dance
    I got Injustice when the Publisher gave it for all the platforms last year, but the acheivements are too hard for me to bother.
    I don't know anything about the Xbox One games and will probably not play them.
    So 3 new games. Too bad the achievements for Neo Geo Battle Coliseum seems to be too easy... roll
  • I Formosa II Formosa I552,877
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 02:25
    Obligatory "Beggars can't be choosers" and "Why complain about free titles regardless people... come on, it's free things that they don't have to give out."

All the games I do not own, so I am happy with it regardless! New games to try out especially a few that I've never even heard of!
  • FoogaFooga1,847,174
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 03:30
    Injustice is one of the best fighting games of the 360 generation. People saying it's bad have brain worms.

Also, looking forward to that ratio bump.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead599,254
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 04:38, Edited on 27 May 21 at 06:02 by HolyHalfDead
    Fejer said:
    Injustice: Gods Among Us was already freely available around a year ago.
    And was available for free back in 2013, for some regions. I imagine quite a few people didn’t know about either time.

Always a good month when none of the games are ones I bought this month. Non-BC games are are a safe bet for as long as the BC programme is on hiatus.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • R0XX0R0XX091,888
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 05:05
    Fooga said:
    Injustice is one of the best fighting games of the 360 generation. People saying it's bad have brain worms.

Maybe I have brain worms
    R0XX0
  • FoogaFooga1,847,174
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 05:33
    R0XX0 said:
    Fooga said:

Maybe I have brain worms
    Nah you just do cocaine.
  • ScaliiithScaliiith136,175
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 06:41
    What about the Xbox one version of injustice??? Lmao
  • ozbuffinaticozbuffinatic926,459
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 06:42
    most people would or should already own Injustice: Gods Among Us as it given away by WB last year during the pandemic.
    I'm either gaming or procrastinating. If I'm not doing one of them, I'm thinking about which one I want to do.
  • Posted on 27 May 21 at 08:12
    If you missed injustice last year this is a great month imo. The King's bird is my kind of game as I love platformers, injustice is an amazing fighter and shadows awakening looks fun. There will be a call for it to be patched now though for sure. No idea about neogeo
  • VfV SaviorVfV Savior264,587
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 09:20
    The King's Bird looks interesting! So already a great lineup, because GwG are usually totally uninteresting smile
    Amuse me
  • thebritt2001thebritt2001448,717
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 10:41
    I don't think it's cool to release a "broken" game for GwG. They may only be achievements, so the game in functional, but I would still call it broken. If the remote control for the TV is broken at point of sale, you'd expect it to fixed or replaced, even if the TV is functional without it. It's a small thing, especially outside of TA, but broken is broken. Tsk.
  • Posted on 27 May 21 at 10:43
    Scaliiith said:
    What about the Xbox one version of injustice??? Lmao
    There is no Xbox One version on the first Injustice, it's a BC title.
  • Posted on 27 May 21 at 10:49
    Yummy Baklava said:
    JFC some of you are so damn entitled!
    Based on what? Having opinions on the games?

I'd rather see an entire thread of 'so damn entitled' comments than stuck-up people looking down their noses at everyone as if them basically having no opinion on GWG makes them some incredible human being who's above anyone who does.
    Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.