Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games with Gold for June 2021 revealed

• Posted on 27 May 21 at 11:27
    Good Month I think for GWG. Love fighting games so win win!! Sony has a crappy month IMO. SONY has squadron for free which is already on game pass for us on XBOX!
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • tsu4311tsu4311211,820
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 11:43
    Shames with gold
  • Omniscient AlOmniscient Al1,240,734
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 12:00
    I have just received the King's bird. The King is not very polite.
    Al
  • Ludio NomenLudio Nomen412,542
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 12:58
    I'm kind of shamefully glad that The King's Bird has an assist mode, I suck at platformers! cry
    In the not too distant future, next Sunday A.D. ...
  • il Raddil Radd381,934
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 14:03
    Once again, while these might not be the greatest games in the world, I'm happy when I can say I do not own 3 of them already. There have been more than a few times when I've owned all of the games offered.

I'm sure I will get some enjoyment out of these games.
    il Radd
  • halohogghalohogg112,747
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 14:07
    I must have missed the free Injustice - win.
  • Posted on 27 May 21 at 14:49
  • JunkdewdJunkdewd156,430 156,430 GamerScore
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 14:52
    Schinderdiv said:
    I bought Shadows: Awakening a while ago and haven't touched it. Sweet! Perhaps someday I'll learn that thanks to GWG and GP I shouldn't buy games until I'm ready to play them haha
    Don't start being sensible, the backlog gods will not be pleased! Keep buying those games. Collecting is just as important as playing them. 🤣
  • JunkdewdJunkdewd156,430 156,430 GamerScore
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 14:56
    Latinfla4 said:
    Yes a neogeo game...now if we could get some of those ACA neogeo games for xbox one come on king of fighters 2002
    Wish I had bought more of these back when they had sales on them often.

Maybe I'll buy the rest of we get some Biden/Pelosi bucks.
  • Posted on 27 May 21 at 15:56
    TymanTheLong said:
    Injustice: Gods Among Us is one of the best 360 games on the entire platform and redefined the storyline in fighting games. Yes most folks own it by now and it’s been free on GWG before, but it’s an excellent inclusion. Shadows is an interesting ARPG, even if it’s not AAA it does at least look promising.
    Injustice was free for a week during a promotion June 2020, but not GWG.
    Why Biped Fungus? Because I'm a walking fungi... (Fun guy, get it? Oh never mind.)
  • Posted on 27 May 21 at 16:14
    Broken achievements? Nice. Yawn.
    GremlinLord615-Always willing if you're nice.
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong381,611
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 16:42
    BipedFungus484 said:
    TymanTheLong said:
    Injustice: Gods Among Us is one of the best 360 games on the entire platform and redefined the storyline in fighting games. Yes most folks own it by now and it’s been free on GWG before, but it’s an excellent inclusion. Shadows is an interesting ARPG, even if it’s not AAA it does at least look promising.
    Injustice was free for a week during a promotion June 2020, but not GWG.
    My bad, thank for the correction. It’s an excellent game, I’m glad more folks will get a chance to experience the story.
  • Y2Kasper10Y2Kasper101,522,678
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 18:35
    This is just bad. No sugar coating it.
    A broken game and a game that was already free. yay
    I like stuff
  • planchetflawplanchetflaw488,462
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 19:17
    TheGillesMuller said:
    Thankfully the sanctimonious bunch had been quiet until you showed up.
    I feel there is a clear distinction between "I don't like this month" and "I don't like this month, so get rid of GWG completely".
  • Posted on 27 May 21 at 19:24
    This is probably due to the Injustice cartoon movie coming soon.
    Why Biped Fungus? Because I'm a walking fungi... (Fun guy, get it? Oh never mind.)
  • Vokul VeganVokul Vegan321,288
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 22:32
    More garbage for my trash bin.
    Stay Frosty
  • xX MOONEN XxxX MOONEN Xx128,998
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 23:17
    This just aint it, chief
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong381,611
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 23:30
    il Radd said:
    Once again, while these might not be the greatest games in the world, I'm happy when I can say I do not own 3 of them already. There have been more than a few times when I've owned all of the games offered.

Owned and “haven’t played yet”, that’s when I realize I’ve been a dipstick. The most economical purchasing system I’ve ever found for myself is “buy whatever I want for whatever it costs so long as I’ve read reviews and know it works (and that I’m likely to enjoy it) and I’m going to play it the moment it’s done downloading.”

Seriously, try it for a year, unless you have a crazy amount of gaming time you’ll save money and have played through almost all of what you bought.

I do sometimes consider what’s on sale currently if I’m looking for a game to play, but I no longer buy things just because they’re on sale.
  • Brave TanukiBrave Tanuki175,094
    Posted on 27 May 21 at 23:45, Edited on 27 May 21 at 23:46 by Brave Tanuki
    A free easy completion? I’ll take it!
  • Posted on 28 May 21 at 00:25
    TymanTheLong said:
    il Radd said:

Owned and “haven’t played yet”, that’s when I realize I’ve been a dipstick. The most economical purchasing system I’ve ever found for myself is “buy whatever I want for whatever it costs so long as I’ve read reviews and know it works (and that I’m likely to enjoy it) and I’m going to play it the moment it’s done downloading.”

Seriously, try it for a year, unless you have a crazy amount of gaming time you’ll save money and have played through almost all of what you bought.

I do sometimes consider what’s on sale currently if I’m looking for a game to play, but I no longer buy things just because they’re on sale.
    I so need to do this and break my spending habit of buying on sale! My back log is crazy for no reason!!!
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.