Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games with Gold for June 2021 revealed

• TinCannEdTinCannEd425,685
    Posted on 28 May 21 at 01:57
    Wow! Those 360 games REALLY suck for me. I DESPISE fighting games, as I am horrible at them. Hey MIcrosoft. Do you know what Variety is? This shows you do not......
    If it looks like a troll, smells like a troll , speaks like a troll, & post like a troll, it must be a troll.
  • Latinfla4Latinfla4898,439
    Posted on 28 May 21 at 01:58
    Junkdewd said:
    Latinfla4 said:
    Yes a neogeo game...now if we could get some of those ACA neogeo games for xbox one come on king of fighters 2002
    Wish I had bought more of these back when they had sales on them often.

Maybe I'll buy the rest of we get some Biden/Pelosi bucks.
    Yeah they were on sale before I had gotten an xbox one and could purchase them digitally I would even take a neogeo sale at 50 percent off...some of those games were 3.99 in some sales
  • Latinfla4Latinfla4898,439
    Posted on 28 May 21 at 02:00
    food said:
    Latinfla4 said:
    Yes a neogeo game...now if we could get some of those ACA neogeo games for xbox one come on king of fighters 2002
    Man, I really hope for this. They seem to give them out on Twitch Prime. Gotta think they're sales aren't crazy high and a GWG collab would help boost their income. Those games are perfect GWG fodder. It'd be a meager boost to positioning FGC for Xbox, too... But with Sony having EVO and VF and SF exclusives. :(
    For me it is a nostalgia trip to play through all those neogeo games again I remember back in the arcade seeing those cabinets with 4 to 8 neogeo games to choose from 😂
  • IceeLadyIceeLady109,693
    Posted on 28 May 21 at 04:04
    Any free game is “my kind of game” until it’s not lol 😂 For the price of XBL & GP, I think it’s awesome. Even if I HATE a genre such as driving. Playing Assetto was hilarious to me PLUS my 3 year old granddaughter loves the car racing and has even netted me a few achievements 😁😂👍
    IceeLady
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong381,611
    Posted on 28 May 21 at 05:26
    SMOLDERPICKEM44 said:
    TymanTheLong said:
    il Radd said:
    Once again, while these might not be the greatest games in the world, I'm happy when I can say I do not own 3 of them already. There have been more than a few times when I've owned all of the games offered.

I'm sure I will get some enjoyment out of these games.
    Owned and “haven’t played yet”, that’s when I realize I’ve been a dipstick. The most economical purchasing system I’ve ever found for myself is “buy whatever I want for whatever it costs so long as I’ve read reviews and know it works (and that I’m likely to enjoy it) and I’m going to play it the moment it’s done downloading.”

Seriously, try it for a year, unless you have a crazy amount of gaming time you’ll save money and have played through almost all of what you bought.

I do sometimes consider what’s on sale currently if I’m looking for a game to play, but I no longer buy things just because they’re on sale.
    I so need to do this and break my spending habit of buying on sale! My back log is crazy for no reason!!!
    I’ll be honest, it took some practice, but I’m glad I did it. Just stick to it, even when you mess up, eventually it’ll be second nature and you’ll notice you spend a ton less.
  • Sonic6LSonic6L202,069
    Posted on 28 May 21 at 09:27
    Another abysmal month. Guess they really want everyone to move over to Game Pass/Ultimate!
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead599,254
    Posted on 28 May 21 at 09:31
    TymanTheLong said:
    Owned and “haven’t played yet”, that’s when I realize I’ve been a dipstick. The most economical purchasing system I’ve ever found for myself is “buy whatever I want for whatever it costs so long as I’ve read reviews and know it works (and that I’m likely to enjoy it) and I’m going to play it the moment it’s done downloading.”

Seriously, try it for a year, unless you have a crazy amount of gaming time you’ll save money and have played through almost all of what you bought.

I do sometimes consider what’s on sale currently if I’m looking for a game to play, but I no longer buy things just because they’re on sale.
    It took me 10 years to figure this out, but it is so true.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB818,135
    Posted on 28 May 21 at 12:45
    I already own all four, so poor month for me. Didn't know about the glitched achievements on Shadows Awakening, so good heads up on that I suppose. Maybe it being GwG will have people complaining and get the achievements patched. Injustice I also picked up when it was randomly free recently (I think it was around the release of Injustice 2, and was free on all platforms to promote that release), and the others I picked up in sales. Oh well.
    https://www.twitch.tv/twistedtb
  • il Raddil Radd381,934
    Posted on 28 May 21 at 16:16
    TymanTheLong said:
    il Radd said:
    Once again, while these might not be the greatest games in the world, I'm happy when I can say I do not own 3 of them already. There have been more than a few times when I've owned all of the games offered.

You are making too much sense. I do indeed have tons of games I own and haven't played. My backlog stretches back to my C-64 days.
    il Radd "then all at once the chaos ceased"
  • N30YRDN30YRD604,066
    Posted on 28 May 21 at 16:57
    I already own Injustice, but I don't think the others will tempt me...

Time to start looking at YouTube reviews or gameplay
  • Posted on 28 May 21 at 20:08
    il Radd said:
    TymanTheLong said:
    il Radd said:

You are making too much sense. I do indeed have tons of games I own and haven't played. My backlog stretches back to my C-64 days.
    You have me beat then, my oldest unplayed game is Metal Gear Solid 3 for PS2. I'll play it one day...
  • Posted on 29 May 21 at 00:25
    TinCannEd said:
    Wow! Those 360 games REALLY suck for me. I DESPISE fighting games, as I am horrible at them. Hey MIcrosoft. Do you know what Variety is? This shows you do not......
    A platformers, an action rpg and 2 fighting games. Seems like variety to me
  • WillehmanWillehman170,838
    Posted on 29 May 21 at 08:54
    HELL YEAH NEOGEO
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,140,763
    Posted on 29 May 21 at 21:17
    Oh baby. That 6.9 ratio on Shadows Awakening is about to get quite a boost...
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • GryndkorGryndkor100,493
    Posted on 02 June 21 at 22:22
    Looking for a boosting partner 👍
  • ScaliiithScaliiith136,175
    Posted on 03 June 21 at 12:09
    SpudimusPrime89 said:
    Scaliiith said:
    What about the Xbox one version of injustice??? Lmao
    There is no Xbox One version on the first Injustice, it's a BC title.
    Oh? That's so weird, they did a native PS4 port years ago I always assumed there was an Xbox One version.
  • FejerFejer919,649
    Posted on 07 June 21 at 14:40
    Started playing The King's Bird. Learning the game's controls and mechanics took some time to get used to, but I'm starting to enjoy it. The visual and audio art-style are quite nice. The difficulty is somewhat mixed, some of the levels are quite difficult while other are pleasant to go through.
  • GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE424,382
    Posted on 09 June 21 at 16:17
    i bought king's bird on sale not that long ago. and never palyed it of course.

other than that, 3 free games. thanks!
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.