Game Discussion: Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunt

basics to help

• DEATH14796DEATH147962,828,113
    Posted on 26 May 21 at 22:10
    Few things i've noticed if it helps:

the rookie achievement is best to do after training, you need to sell EVERY upgrade if you don't. after training you have two upgrades so if you make sure they are unequipped then launch the level and find one dino, take it down and exit.

the equiptment for tracking takes a percentage of the trophy points away for each peace
    radar -25%
    xray visior -25%
    pathfinder -5%
    beeper -25%
    decoy -2%
    cover scent -2%
    camouflage -2%
    revolver - 2%
    double ammo -2%
    you start with the first 2 so you are loosing half your reward.

(the weapon upgrade, M.I.S.T upgrades and player upgrades do not affect it)
    I personally sold the xray and spent the extra on weapon upgrade

island one contains
    13 stegosaurus & 2 ankylosaurus
    so extra ammo clip helps to get that achievement for take down all on one island

the effective range on the weapon is very important. The rifle for example is 75m (great to have the radar to tell the range) and you can increase that to 150m with the range upgrade, the damage upgrade is also really helpful (great for the one hit takedown achievements)

licences can be equipped and removed if you need the blue diamond points

shooting range achievement is easy - one shot the white target on 5 of the cut outs, they are endless so take the standing still ones if needed.

the trophy room you can add 16 of any dinos, even all the same type if you need.

Aside from that the one shot kills on further away and the chain of take downs seem to affect the amount of blue points you get in my experience
  • Anthony AjaxAnthony Ajax242,332
    Posted on 01 June 21 at 20:02
    Randomly stumbled here, but I’d say that you have the beginnings of a good walkthrough here.
    Halo 2 RIP 4/15/10. Handydarkness RIP 6/20/2017.
  • MikeProcuratorMikeProcurator2,370,433
    Posted on 04 July 21 at 23:01
    How long do you think to 100%?
  • Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too2,190,741
    Posted on 05 August 21 at 06:23
    who cares just play it; you know what you're getting into by the looks of the game
    Everything will be fine in the End... If it's not fine... Then it's not the End...
  • Bridge188Bridge1881,401,743
    Posted on 06 August 21 at 11:18
    There's also a trial if you want to test it out without committing (money or achievement wise)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads